3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
Re: It's now OK to post Wendy Fiore aka Wendy4 aka Chicago Party Girl
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 08:01:39 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkMaQJSyP8

Intel found a way to make things smaller, after watching that, then look at Wendy bustline and really appreciate that not everything needs to be smaller!
Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you donít know, donít care about, and donít like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 08:32:20 PM »
What? You mean I might get more business if my fans are allowed to share some of my photos?

This is what I always wonder when pro models don't want their pics here.  I understand people who "leave the net" or weren't pro models to begin with, but some just make no sense whatsoever.

Of course, in Wendy's case, when the ban was on, she wasn't a pro model, she was a SBB and bar promotions girl.  Little bit of a difference. 

boobsterama

• C Cup
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 09:02:25 PM »

Thanks to DJPFC for his help in putting Wendy in touch with us regarding this change ...

uh so no one has stated the obvious, that DJ knows Wendy?! When do we see on your site DJ?!?!?

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 09:25:58 PM »
uh so no one has stated the obvious, that DJ knows Wendy?! When do we see on your site DJ?!?!?

Wendy has been a friend for years now.  I've known her personally since 2006 and she was actually going to shoot with us way back then but then she ultimately decided against it, but we've kept in touch ever since.

As for her on Pinup, I don't know if/when that will happen but my guess is that it will at some point. :)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 10:25:10 PM »
This deflates my theory that she threatened to send hit-men after this site if we mentioned her name, which cause an overreaction. Otherwise it was just too weird that she could be plastered all over the net but not here.

Glad to hear the news even if it's one more conspiracy theory biting the dust.

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 11:04:20 PM »
Too many words. Not enough pictures. I'm still under 1-1-1, or I'd do my part.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 11:57:08 PM »
No rush...we've got all the time in the world...pace yourself.

Let's celebrate her return with this shot of an international big boob summit: Germany, USA and Canada in the house!
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Rentahero

• E Cup
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 12:10:38 AM »
Finally!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 12:19:13 AM »
Too many words. Not enough pictures. I'm still under 1-1-1, or I'd do my part.

I was thinking the same, O_W. A couple years ago guys were posted her stuff and getting gigged all the time; now no one posts?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 12:41:14 AM »
This is what I always wonder when pro models don't want their pics here.  I understand people who "leave the net" or weren't pro models to begin with, but some just make no sense whatsoever.

Of course, in Wendy's case, when the ban was on, she wasn't a pro model, she was a SBB and bar promotions girl.  Little bit of a difference.  

She wasn't even an SbB girl or a bar promotions gal when that ban went into effect.  It occurred in 2006 when she had a bunch of her personal shots taken from her MySp-ce page and from a nightlife website and posted in here and other boards.  At the time she was uncomfortable with the fact that she was just a regular person who's personal photos, which were taken for fun and social networking purposes, were now being put up on an adult website (i.e. here and other places) for more auto-erotic purposes.  As such, she got a friend of hers who is a lawyer to help her out and contact the various sites and ask them to remove the photos and not post them again.   That's how the ban started and it never changed until now.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:51:44 AM by DJPFC »
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2011, 03:26:21 AM »
She wasn't even an SbB girl or a bar promotions gal when that ban went into effect.  It occurred in 2006 when she had a bunch of her personal shots taken from her MySp-ce page and from a nightlife website and posted in here and other boards.  At the time she was uncomfortable with the fact that she was just a regular person who's personal photos, which were taken for fun and social networking purposes, were now being put up on an adult website (i.e. here and other places) for more auto-erotic purposes.  As such, she got a friend of hers who is a lawyer to help her out and contact the various sites and ask them to remove the photos and not post them again.   That's how the ban started and it never changed until now.

I was just speaking in general terms.  I mean, I totally see her POV in a situation like that, especially the drama last week with people who don't understand where there is a line... 

Pacman

• Woka Woka
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2011, 03:34:32 AM »
Well fuck... now I am supposed to stop calling her WEMBY just as I got used to it? It's not as fun when I'm not sneaking my way around rules.

But anyway, welcome Wemby. I'm going to continue calling you that because no god damned rules are going to change my style.
For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2011, 07:52:34 AM »
Absolutely amazing tits. Love em!

ltfields

• G Cup
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2011, 05:27:27 PM »
DJ, you're a rockstar in my book!   ;D ;D

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2011, 06:02:58 PM »
I was just speaking in general terms.  I mean, I totally see her POV in a situation like that, especially the drama last week with people who don't understand where there is a line... 

Right, that's exactly correct.  Anyway, sorry it took so long, but better late than never... :)