Feral

• E Cup
Re: It's now OK to post Wendy Fiore aka Wendy4 aka Chicago Party Girl
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »
The force is strong with this one...

Can't wait to see her get the Pinup treatment. (yes I know it isn't a sure thing, just thinking positively.)

Ouroboros

• C Cup
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2011, 09:16:54 PM »
Might as well celebrate with an old morph I had lying around. Just a modest bump. :P

Rentahero

• E Cup
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2011, 10:19:44 PM »
I just surreal to see Wendy with a picture with the phrase BEA written in it.  I basically e-stalked this girl for YEARS.  And I knew that she didn't like the BEA at the time and kind of thought of us as freaks.  She was just a legendary anonymous busty girl in some clubs in Chicago.  A white buffalo that I searched for hours on end at work through page after page of surrealchicago.com looking for maybe 2 or 3 pics (you're welcome, internet).  And now she's one step away from actually posting here.  It's wow.. just...wow
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 10:21:20 PM by Rentahero »

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact at DeviantArt
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2011, 06:18:42 AM »
Fantastic news! I'm a huge fan of hers (like, up there next to Jana), she's the only web model out there whose individual site I've ever paid for a subscription to, she's simply gorgeous, and she's a pretty chill, down-to-earth person.

Along with that, I'm actually shocked how few photos have been posted in this thread (well, outside of DJ's). I would have expected every post in this post to have a photo in it. Well, hell, I'm throwin' up one of my favorites.

Wendy sporting her phenomenal cleavage next to that "BEA...OK" sign...now that's beauty.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 06:56:40 AM by robclassact »
"King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!"
Jimbobob is dead. Robclassact rides again!

My deviantart site.
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

goblin

• B Cup
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2011, 01:08:08 PM »
Great News!

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2011, 03:18:43 PM »
I just can't understand some reactions...What's all that "over her" stuff anyway? She's proven to be a fantastic woman and she sure deserves way more respect than that. Plus she's got one of the most amazing pairs of natural boobs I've ever seen along with a really pretty face and a hot body. I thought this forum had exactly that combination (or an equal fake boobed gal) filed under "Absolute Perfection", but maybe I'm wrong.

Is it just because when she was a regular person she didn't want her personal photos to appear all over the net? Do I have to remind everyone that it's exactly that kind of pressure what has made other gals even get reduced after a few years?

If that's not the main reason for this semi-cold welcoming, I can't think of anything else.

As for me, I'm really happy to be able to post pics and news about her here and I really hope she decides to drop by herself and be a real part of the forum sometime eventually.

OB1

• B Cup
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2011, 05:24:03 PM »
I agree. Damn hot girl! Why complain? She will be hot for many years to come
Use the Force, Luke!

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact at DeviantArt
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »
Might as well celebrate with an old morph I had lying around. Just a modest bump. :P

That morph is freaking amazing,by the way. Love the combination of the natural look and sheer, jaw-dropping size. Of course, she had that already, but you've cranked it to 11! Yeah, bravo.
"King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!"
Jimbobob is dead. Robclassact rides again!

My deviantart site.
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2011, 11:29:54 PM »
One more...
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2011, 12:29:41 AM »
I love Wendy, I really do -- when she goes in, she goes ALL IN. Talk about a complete one-eighty :)
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2011, 02:08:16 AM »
One more...

Hey DJPFC, you seem to personally know all these amazing women ( lucky dog ), how about getting Wendy to post here and just chit - chat with us ?  I wonder how she feels about morphs when she is already so spectacularly huge ?  ???

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you donít know, donít care about, and donít like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2011, 04:09:27 AM »

Hey DJPFC, you seem to personally know all these amazing women ( lucky dog ), how about getting Wendy to post here and just chit - chat with us ?  I wonder how she feels about morphs when she is already so spectacularly huge ?  ???

We will definitely let her know.  She's pretty busy with a lot of things but I'm sure she can most likely swing it sooner or later.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

hooterman76

• C Cup
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2011, 08:10:25 PM »
All I can say is Thank You! I've been a fan of hers for a long time... how could anyone turn down a woman as beautiful as her with gigantic breasts and a good head on her shoulders is beyond me.

BElover

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »
FANTASTIC news! Definitely a fan, despite her irrational love of the Chicago Bulls =P