MrEff

• G Cup
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
::I figure as I'm doing this freelance it should fall under the guidelines correctly. Apologies if it does not::

I am your go-to guy for all of your web and graphic design needs. I can work with any budget to tailor a site that will suit your needs! No job too big or too small! I've been freelancing for 7+ years and working professionally for 5+. Let me give your site the zing it needs to draw in the customers.

Already have a site and need it maintained? I do that too! I offer both Flash and HTML sites (pricing varies) to give you the most variety! I also offer competitive rates on hosting and domain registration. Only $50 for a year!

I've worked with both local and national businesses so I know how important your business is on any level.

Here's what I work with:

HTML

CSS

XML

Flash

Wordpress

Photoshop

Dreamweaver

Illustrator

InDesign

Quark

A portfolio of my work can be found at: http://www.ryanborella.com

Great for artists and musicians who want to showcase their work without breaking the bank!

Contact me right away to get started today! Be sure to include your name, a brief project description, your budget, and the time frame for the project and we can go from there! Remember, consultation is always free. Let's talk about what you want!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 04:41:23 PM by MrEff »
How To Save The World

All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
Re: Creative, Affordable Freelance Graphic and Web Designer for Hire
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 03:52:30 PM »
I do not know how I have missed this post all this time... but just wanted to wish Mr.Eff and all a great new year.
(just a few weeks late)

By the way the web site design does look nice!

It is always interesting to see the body of work that a website designer has - sometimes there is an odd parallel with their personality and life experiences and other times not.
BE Together...