solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: The Shara thread!
« Reply #720 on: October 01, 2015, 09:01:07 AM »
8) I wouldn't dare

When I first saw the photo I thought a moderator would remove it since it looked like ch1ldren were in the background. A closer examination showed they are not ch1ldren but normal size women.  :o I nearly forgot how tall you are. Those women look like k1ds.  :o  Just amazing.  :o :)

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #721 on: October 01, 2015, 02:40:24 PM »
8) I wouldn't dare

Beeeeyoooooootiful

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #722 on: October 01, 2015, 07:02:32 PM »

When I first saw the photo I thought a moderator would remove it since it looked like ch1ldren were in the background. A closer examination showed they are not ch1ldren but normal size women.  :o I nearly forgot how tall you are. Those women look like k1ds.  :o  Just amazing.  :o :)

The wheelie bin is further in the background and the two women don't scale right with it. They would also be much shorter than the woman and the man standing by the wheelie bin or the guy by the tree. The perspective is very odd in that photograph and it was my eyes went to immediately. Perhaps it was creatively edited to make it compliant with the rules or the background was swapped for privacy but something has the perspective wacked between those two and the rest of the photograph.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:04:39 PM by zeo »

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #723 on: October 01, 2015, 10:51:27 PM »
Looks fine to me. Granted I can't look at anything other than Shara in it though, draws all the attention ;D

« Reply #724 on: October 01, 2015, 11:09:13 PM »
The wheelie bin is further in the background and the two women don't scale right with it. They would also be much shorter than the woman and the man standing by the wheelie bin or the guy by the tree. The perspective is very odd in that photograph and it was my eyes went to immediately. Perhaps it was creatively edited to make it compliant with the rules or the background was swapped for privacy but something has the perspective wacked between those two and the rest of the photograph.

>analyzing a shara post

>using green text on the BEA

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #725 on: October 02, 2015, 10:12:18 AM »

Shara is a very tall woman. I can see why some doubt because of perspective. Just like seeing Chelsea Charms in the flesh and she poses with other women and your eyes can't believe it. Shara is a sweetheart, don't piss her off please. I don't want to see her go away again.

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #726 on: October 02, 2015, 08:13:55 PM »
Yes, please don't. She's only been back for a little while and it's really nice.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #727 on: October 02, 2015, 10:44:42 PM »
Many of us are grateful to bask in the glow you bring, Shara.   ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

PinkLisa

• BEA Princess
« Reply #728 on: January 14, 2016, 01:30:29 PM »
I love Shara.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #729 on: January 14, 2016, 09:19:10 PM »
She is absolutely awesome.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #730 on: January 22, 2016, 10:45:15 AM »

When I first saw the photo I thought a moderator would remove it since it looked like ch1ldren were in the background. A closer examination showed they are not ch1ldren but normal size women.  :o I nearly forgot how tall you are. Those women look like k1ds.  :o  Just amazing.  :o :)

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #731 on: January 22, 2016, 10:50:40 AM »
^ WOW !!  :o Thanks for the photo Nimrod. Real shame she doesn't post here much at all. Miss her wit and attitude.  :'(

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #732 on: January 22, 2016, 11:24:51 AM »
^ WOW !!  :o Thanks for the photo Nimrod. Real shame she doesn't post here much at all. Miss her wit and attitude.  :'(
The attached image above is modified and stripped of EXIF data by me.

One advantage about being here for so long, a good memory, large hard drive, and the right attitude is that people are more willing to share and be cool about things. Shara is a cool person and I wanted to share some earlier images that show off how pretty a person can be - without so much manipulation*.

Kithara and I send all the best to Shara and crew and hope that we see more of them around these parts.

* original image taken with a Samsung Techwin back in 2008 and edited in Adobe Photoshop CS4 per EXIF, IPTC and XMP data - but that is all I am going to say about the original image.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #733 on: January 24, 2016, 08:47:55 AM »
whoa, the new board didn't let me login for ages. Hi everyone, missed you!
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #734 on: January 24, 2016, 10:47:13 AM »
whoa, the new board didn't let me login for ages. Hi everyone, missed you!

Yea, I had difficulty myself but after 8 tries I was finally restored. So glad to see you again.  :)