• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Renders. Just Renders.
« Reply #540 on: January 13, 2018, 06:52:50 AM »
By SiZE-MaTTERz
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #541 on: January 13, 2018, 06:31:22 PM »

SiZE-MaTTERz has become one of my favorite render artists.  What great sense of shape and proportion - not to mention incredible skins and coloration.  Wow, great stuff.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #542 on: January 13, 2018, 11:22:58 PM »
I like the Budd Root's Cavewomen inspired art. I was actually given a full collection while I recovered from a double kidney operation.
Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you donít know, donít care about, and donít like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #543 on: January 13, 2018, 11:37:31 PM »

SiZE-MaTTERz has become one of my favorite render artists.  What great sense of shape and proportion - not to mention incredible skins and coloration.  Wow, great stuff.

-D'Artagnian
Does sizematter have any animations?
Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you donít know, donít care about, and donít like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #544 on: January 15, 2018, 04:29:28 PM »

-D'Artagnian

Yup!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog