rtpoe

• Old Fart
Renders. Just Renders.
« on: June 16, 2011, 10:12:17 PM »
Given that there's an entire thread for cartoons and other drawings, I think we need one to highlight the artists who manipulate data to create wonderful images of busty women.

Our own Ricky Java comes immediately to mind; so does Prinz Eugen.

But let's try to focus on the others out there, OK?

The artist known as Chimera46 has galleries at Renderosity and Deviant Art. His works are of sci-fi and fantasy babes, like Six from "Tripping the Rift"
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

JHBBMW

• A Cup
Re: Renders. Just Renders.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »
how's that ?

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 06:07:58 AM »

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 07:11:27 PM »
The artist known as "Jolene" does some fine work. Most of it is sci-fi babes suck as Twileks, but there's the occasional busty human female. Most of he work is in her gallery at FurAffinity
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 09:39:27 PM »
Another of my spcialties...aww it seems like I seek refuge amongst virtual or art product ladies :P

Grycat is awesome. I love his stories! And he's really active.

But today, a work from boob-attack 
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 11:35:56 PM »
bigpr0n at DeviantArt concentrates on hyper-muscular women. They are all rather busty.

Occasionally, he leaves off the muscles....
rtpoe

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 09:06:19 AM »
a little something I did awhile ago but never finished... cheers!

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 02:58:52 PM »
This is a great thread! I posted the 3D glass version of this in the toon thread. So this is the free view version in cross eye. I experimented in using photograph clothes over a render model and match to fit.

Foxtrot
Heather Effect
3Darling
Camyce

4 of the best artist for 3D render content
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 03:03:33 PM by 3deroticer »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

SamV

• My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 03:35:21 PM »
It seems much too coincidental I think, how the two prior posted renders before the one 3D posted of SaRenna could have also used Miss Lee as the model for them too. ::)

Sam "saying when an artist has need of a model for a sexy artwork piece there's none better than SaRenna" V 8) ;D
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 09:14:52 PM »
Craigos has done drawn artwork (and presumably will continue to do so), but lately he's been producing a lot of CGI.  Both are very good, but here's the latest example of the latter from his DeviantArt site.
be seeing you...

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 01:51:43 PM »
Reminding my old days as a freshman. Spamella Anderslut, right?
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 12:32:29 AM »
ExGemini's backgrounds aren't usually this busy, but his renders are rather intensely colored. And the women are quite curvaceous....
rtpoe

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 03:16:47 PM »
Camyce...unknown artist...for me

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 06:32:46 PM »
The morning run on the deck of Orion space station! It's also enhance to be seen in 3Dstereo with a red/blue glasses!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 06:34:25 PM by 3deroticer »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
MetalHed13 cheats.

He uses the rendering engine in the game "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion", and all the mods created by the game's community. Then he takes "screenshots" of his sexy elven characters....
rtpoe