Re: Renders. Just Renders.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »
Another DeviantArtist with a lot of CGI output is PeterCotton.  He mostly does superheroine renders, though he sometimes takes off the costumes and puts his models in more regular clothes, interacting outside the superhero roles.  Attached is a sequence he did to show the progression he's done with his Power Girl model over the years.
be seeing you...

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 05:44:11 PM »
Those weer made with oblivion engine?! Dang! i can't wait for Skyrim ones!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 07:18:55 PM »
Naduron mainly renders fantasy-style babes.  He's got elves, succubi, fairies and such, all in various states of undress.  He also seems to like shrunken-woman scenarios, as there's a sequence with the succubus character dominating the fairy character, so be aware that it may get a little sketchy if that's not your thing.  And the models tend to have a weird wide-eyed look to them that presumably is intended to look anime-esque.  Here's one of his more human-looking characters as an example:
be seeing you...

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 05:03:07 PM »
That one must be based on SoulCalibur's Cassandra.

I enjoy Grycat as many of you would know http://grycat20.deviantart.com/
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 10:30:04 PM »
Affect3D is doing some wonderful stuff.

And there are links to quite a few other erotic renderers down on the right.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 10:48:54 PM »
Willdial of DeviantART has quite an impressive portfolio of work, which covers a wide range of sizes, shapes and themes.  There are even a few Breast Expansion pieces to be found in his gallery.

He also has a Renderosity gallery that features his more mature and/or risque work.
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

Venton

• E Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 11:22:13 PM »
Blackadder

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2012, 10:55:47 PM »
Gmoney41 of Renderotica has some rather spectacularly buxom beauties in his gallery.  Most of his stuff is pretty hard-core, but the proportions his ladies tend to sport are nothing short of delightful.  ;D

You'll need to create an account to view his work, but believe me when I say it's well worth the time.
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012, 11:04:17 PM »
Willdial of DeviantART has quite an impressive portfolio of work, which covers a wide range of sizes, shapes and themes.  There are even a few Breast Expansion pieces to be found in his gallery.

I cruised his DA page and found this little gem ;)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2012, 11:28:23 PM »
I cruised his DA page and found this little gem ;)

Aye, that's one of his more delightful pieces.  ;D

He did a few others, if I recall, which should be up in his Renderosity gallery somewhere, unless he's pruned them.  I'm sure I have them backed up somewhere if that's the case, though it'd likely take me a while to find them.  I have the organizational skills of a packrat on crystal meth...>.>;
- Freeman Dyson

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2012, 12:55:20 PM »
Affect3D is doing some wonderful stuff.

And there are links to quite a few other erotic renderers down on the right.
The artstyle really reminds me of Camyce.

Those were made with oblivion engine?! Dang! i can't wait for Skyrim ones!

Still waiting... :P but now honestly, eleven chicks looked hotter in Oblivion. Humans on the other hand: just the opposite.

from JT @ the heathereffect.com

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012, 10:57:22 PM »

from JT @ the heathereffect.com

Ye gods!  How on Earth did I forget about good ol' JT?  I've been a fan of his work since the days of his now-defunct Foxtrot3D site.

Thanks for posting that Djoser.  That guy does some amazing work, and definitely deserves the publicity.  ;D
- Freeman Dyson

TF22

• J Cup
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 01:55:37 AM »
I've always been partial to 3rd-Art's stuff...

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2012, 12:32:25 PM »
Amazing stuff in this thread!
Here is my first attempt at a cross eye 3-d photo made from SecondLife. It was actually very easy to do.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

acmer

• A Cup
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 04:07:50 AM »
http://www.venusislandgirl.com/

My favorite site at the moment. Can't find many bad pics there, just pure quality.