Djoser

• X Cup
Re: Renders. Just Renders.
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 01:26:41 PM »
Ye gods!  How on Earth did I forget about good ol' JT?  I've been a fan of his work since the days of his now-defunct Foxtrot3D site.

Thanks for posting that Djoser.  That guy does some amazing work, and definitely deserves the publicity.  ;D

You're welcome and while I was there I realized something: his foxtrot3d material is available at the heathereffect site, not all though, but seems like the most recent is.

I'd upload some more images but my net connection is even worse than usual.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2012, 09:25:29 PM »
Thatbumzzz concentrates on giantesses and muscle girls. But it seems that large breasts are a consequence of those styles...
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

kimjac1977

• A Cup
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2012, 04:17:42 AM »
Wow these are very beautiful

k

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2012, 04:49:17 AM »
http://www.venusislandgirl.com/

My favorite site at the moment. Can't find many bad pics there, just pure quality.

Acmer, you're right, I love the concept.  ('Minds me of the tiny Asian nation of Rakorama mentioned in passing in the Addventure's Polygyny thread.)  The names are a bit flip (although I do appreciate Roxanne Rolls, Hollie Mae Lovett and weather girl Windi) and of course the girls could be bustier overall, but oh to be Pucky Luxx.  I even appreciate Quenna, a nod to everything wrong with the supermodel world.  I only wish there was a way to contact this guy ...

TF22

• J Cup
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2012, 01:27:46 PM »
http://dollproject.net/

This site definitely deserves a mention. There are some nice renders that accompany stories in which the users vote on the outcomes. Fun place, curious to see how it evolves.

Venton

• E Cup
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2012, 12:00:44 AM »
Flowermilk

edit: I just realized this isn't a render or 3D anything.
I hope you like it anyway.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:26:25 PM by Venton »

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 12:26:49 PM »
Very happy how this one turned out.. cheers!

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 03:37:25 PM »
maybe he doesn't use the most advanced software, but strong and stacked comics are awesome, specially if you love implants.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 12:41:36 AM »
Lars Midnatt renders busty fairies.....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 07:11:08 PM »
While rrward's ladies may not be of the bustiness that we are usually used to, they are certainly beautiful and love to display their assets.

(and check out the groups he belongs to)
rtpoe

kimjac1977

• A Cup
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 04:37:41 AM »
RT that is simply beautiful. Very nice

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 05:45:19 AM »
this thread is just full of awesome imagery. how did i never notice it till now?
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 02:56:48 PM »
Not so big but still: By SaphireNishi

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
How about Kalevra3D?
rtpoe

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2012, 01:08:56 PM »
Well played! South African talent!