• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Renders. Just Renders.
« Reply #540 on: January 13, 2018, 12:52:50 AM »
By SiZE-MaTTERz
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #541 on: January 13, 2018, 12:31:22 PM »

SiZE-MaTTERz has become one of my favorite render artists.  What great sense of shape and proportion - not to mention incredible skins and coloration.  Wow, great stuff.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #542 on: January 13, 2018, 05:22:58 PM »
I like the Budd Root's Cavewomen inspired art. I was actually given a full collection while I recovered from a double kidney operation.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #543 on: January 13, 2018, 05:37:31 PM »

SiZE-MaTTERz has become one of my favorite render artists.  What great sense of shape and proportion - not to mention incredible skins and coloration.  Wow, great stuff.

-D'Artagnian
Does sizematter have any animations?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #544 on: January 15, 2018, 10:29:28 AM »

-D'Artagnian

Yup!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #545 on: January 26, 2018, 12:08:07 PM »

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #546 on: January 28, 2018, 11:43:53 PM »

this is from the Emma Watson poser look alike, but I change the skin and made my own breast morph for this.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:50:19 PM by 3deroticer »

wi

• Email
« Reply #547 on: January 29, 2018, 01:25:47 AM »
Whoa.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #548 on: February 01, 2018, 02:27:58 PM »
Another by SiZE MaTTERz
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #549 on: February 04, 2018, 04:37:13 PM »
Maya & Jess by SiZE MaTTERz
~Shadowmuse Blown

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #550 on: February 04, 2019, 12:18:10 PM »
Hi Hi Everyone...!  I would like to invite you to my new thread called:

The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum

I will feature models that are slim with very large breasts that show the effects of gravity.  I have permisson to post art from my Deviantart blog created by artists there and I hope to have artists from BEArchive join in the fun.  Thanks for checking it out!

Llelwyn

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #551 on: February 04, 2019, 12:20:10 PM »
Here is the link to The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum:

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9997767.0

Lel

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #552 on: March 09, 2019, 10:52:29 PM »
Seems a bunch of artists who got kicked off of Tumblr went and started their own place for sharing their renders.

https://slushe.com/

As an example of what you can find there, this is Chloe by "DialUpHero"
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #553 on: May 01, 2019, 09:58:15 PM »
Another one at Slushe; this time from Taziota:
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Bramlet

« Reply #554 on: August 18, 2019, 07:19:57 PM »