Ricky

• D Cup
Re: Jessikka's Guide to Milk Spray
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 11:05:26 AM »
I'm fine, DE. Thanks for asking.

And thanks again to you, Jessikka. I followed your clear instructions and used your brilliant Squirtz TGA files to add milk sprays to a photo morph this morning. The results were delightful, and I look forward to using your marvelous method again.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 01:25:29 AM »
Ah it is great to have Ricky Java visiting us and posting again! always a pleasure to share with a living legend!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

jessikka

• C Cup
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 07:18:04 PM »
I'm fine, DE. Thanks for asking.

And thanks again to you, Jessikka. I followed your clear instructions and used your brilliant Squirtz TGA files to add milk sprays to a photo morph this morning. The results were delightful, and I look forward to using your marvelous method again.

Sorry for the delay, I did not notice that you had posted an answer!  The pleasure is all mine!! :)  Thanks for your comments!

syn93

• XXX Cup
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 06:41:33 PM »
can someone please reupload them.  the links aren't working and i lost a lot of files when my drive crashed  :'(

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2015, 02:20:44 AM »
can someone please reupload them.  the links aren't working and i lost a lot of files when my drive crashed  :'(

Very sorry to hear of your drive crash syn... it happens to all of us at some point. I don't have a separate folder for all of jessikka's lovely lactomorphs, but only a small folder for those images with subjects that I didn't recognize. I zipped that and put it up on sendspace for you to DL here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lll7dp Maybe jessikka keeps a folder of her work that she can zip and repost... I dunno.

I do admire her interest in lactation. :)

gunk

• A Cup
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2017, 12:31:41 AM »
Any chance someone could upload the wonderful milk spray again?