Kopy Kat

• G Cup
Manyuu Hiken-Chou busty anime MERGED
« on: July 20, 2011, 10:00:06 PM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xk0sqi_manyuu-hikenchou_sexy

Anyone know anything else about this one? Is this the only BE in it?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Omega72

• B Cup
Re: Big BE in anime complete with narf sound effects!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 10:10:52 PM »
Actually it just came out. this guy didn't care for it but here is a review. I used to be into Hentai/Anime, but I haven't seen anything since Angel Blade that really peaked my interest. For the Anime Side however, Highschool of the Dead was good but it seem everyone else didn't care for it and the company went out of business or they stopped at Esp. 12 of the series and left everything pretty much hanging

(link removed)
You may not link to pages that include images of chi!dren.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 07:25:21 AM by gonZo »

Omega72

• B Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 07:55:19 PM »
Oh sorry about that, how bout this?

http://s1e1.com/2011/07/manyuu-hikenchoufirst-episode-review.html

Much better, thank you.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:46:46 AM by gonZo »

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 09:19:46 PM »
I really enjoyed the shock and disdain the author expressed at the very idea of "stealing breast size" as a plot point, particularly since veterans of BE fiction and artwork would probably consider it a fairly commonplace occurrence.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 05:18:58 AM »
Thanks for the info Omega. :D Did you amazon it or best buy it?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

dfdf

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 06:41:31 AM »
Actually it just came out. this guy didn't care for it but here is a review. I used to be into Hentai/Anime, but I haven't seen anything since Angel Blade that really peaked my interest. For the Anime Side however, Highschool of the Dead was good but it seem everyone else didn't care for it and the company went out of business or they stopped at Esp. 12 of the series and left everything pretty much hanging

The Highschool of the Dead anime was based on an on going manga, and there's only 12 episodes because that how many it took for the anime to close in on the story of the manga at that time.

Omega72

• B Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 08:17:41 AM »
Thanks for the info Omega. :D Did you amazon it or best buy it?

I didn't do either. I'm trying to watch my spending at the moment. I was hitting up Amazon like it was going out of style ordering games and a few dvds.

Omega72

• B Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 08:20:40 AM »
The Highschool of the Dead anime was based on an on going manga, and there's only 12 episodes because that how many it took for the anime to close in on the story of the manga at that time.

I didn't know that.

Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 12:08:43 PM »

Can you tell me which manga?
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

Omega72

• B Cup
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »
Can you tell me which manga?

The name of the Manga is Highschool of the Dead.

Should be able to still find it packaged together or find some esp. of it on Youtube I think.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 03:56:56 PM »
Yeah it has been one of the most anticipated animes in the BE community. And ihave to say they look bigger in the anime than in the respective manga.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 11:29:16 PM »
Damnit!  I'm always late on the good stuff.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

Starscream

• +3 Custom Title
  • +1 Custom Title
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 07:34:49 PM »
Manyuu Hikenchou is only available in RAW rip or FanSub forms at the moment. Even the "Uncensored" release (which happens a week after each episode airs) is still censored in terms of no breast fondling is allowed to be shown. Your best bet is to wait another 2 or so months when FanSub groups will release the Blu-Ray rips, which hopefully will be fully uncensored

Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 09:27:34 PM »
So you guys found out about Manyuu Hikenchou, huh? To help you out, here's the completely uncensored Director's Cut for episode one.

Be warn, the video player for the streaming of the episode has a feature that shows  moving comments so to turn it off just click on the button that says "ON".

(link removed)
Forum rules:

• Do not post, link to, or provide directions to images showing people under the age of 18, people who appear to be under 18, or people represented as being under 18, even if they are fully clothed.
  • Do not post an image unless you are sure that everyone in it is over the age of 18. If you wish, you may contact a moderator and ask for permission to post the image.
  • Do not post, link to, or provide directions to stories that depict characters under the age of 18 in sexual scenarios or descriptions.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:09:58 AM by gonZo »
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 11:57:54 PM »
So you guys found out about Manyuu Hikenchou, huh? To help you out, here's the completely uncensored Director's Cut for episode one.

http://himado.in/57873

Be warn, the video player for the streaming of the episode has a feature that shows  moving comments so to turn it off just click on the button that says "ON".
Thanks for the link and the advice about the comments. Unfortunately I can only get a black screen. the comments turn on and off but there is no picture.