Djoser

• X Cup
Re: Big BE in anime complete with narf sound effects!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2011, 02:56:31 PM »
I agree with you there madcow4...also is always nice to meet other invader zim fans. Hell! why was that series cancelled?
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

madcow4

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »
AFAIK, there was a power shift at the top, and bad blood between the new guard and Vasquez, so no more show. Merch is still hot, so Nick is still happy.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2011, 09:21:57 PM »
Meanwhile, back to Manyuu...

I've found the uncensored (and subtitled) versions of the first seven episodes online.

So far I've watched the first three. Only in that opening sequence at the start of the first episode is there any really violence.

On the whole, it looks decent enough. Although the focus isn't specifically on BE, there's lots of breast-related action that stays consistent with the premise (a version of Japan where huge breasts are a sign of status, and are therefore desired). I'll keep downloading watching them as they become available.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 07:48:12 AM »
I've watched all 7. she's getting pretty big now hehe. if she were sitting up straight, she'd only have to lean forward slightly to let her boobs rest on her lap. that's definitely past 'big' and into 'fantasy-big' :)

I think they might be moving towards her finding an ability to reduce her bust though... not sure. it's hinted at. I hope she doesn't find that ability too soon! hehe.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2011, 01:46:26 PM »
I hope she doesn't find that ability ever! hehe.
Fixed lol
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2011, 04:46:24 PM »
Proof and I went back to episode 1 to watch the original BE scene. I can't believe how big she has gotten, the difference is unbelievable! :D
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 05:15:03 AM »
Fixed lol

oh, wow, you're right, that does sound much better, kinda gives warm tingly feelings ;)
I see now my word-fu was weak. :)

Proof and I went back to episode 1 to watch the original BE scene. I can't believe how big she has gotten, the difference is unbelievable! :D

Yeah, I've done that too, you can't tell a "huge" difference in any single episode. But it's certainly accumulating isn't it?
she's up to like watermelons now.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:16:47 AM by Bad Kitty »
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Top_Forty

• C Cup
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »
I hope they find a way to give some boobs to the blonde girl. She wants them so badly!

• D Cup
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »
There was one super busty adversary in the latest episode but she didn't absorb her boobs, unfortunately.

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »
Yeah, i saw that just tonight.

it's censored and in japanese,
(but I can understand some verbal japanese from my years of watching too much anime ;) I was able to decipher all the key comments)
I expect the english and uncensored version will be watchable within a week.
I am anxious to see the opening scene uncensored... ;)

And yeah, I was like "woooo... those will really make her swell up!" but she didn't sword fight that girl (darn hehe)

jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »
How are all of you watching this?
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 06:29:26 PM »
Enter the name of the show into your favorite search engine....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 07:16:18 PM »
How are all of you watching this?

Nevermind......

Just saw the first episode, and I must say, I liked it! :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Tenshi

• A Cup
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2011, 09:32:33 AM »
...not all anime is bad jjjay

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2011, 05:45:43 PM »
...not all anime is bad jjjay

I didn't say that...... But I've seen some baaaaad anime........and some really good. Hellsing and grenadier are still two of my favorites...... :)