YS

• A Cup
  • If something can go wrong... it will.
Re: Manyuu Hiken-Chou busty anime MERGED
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2012, 01:02:18 PM »
I'm giving this thread a bump.

I've watched the first three episodes(uncensored, the censored ones make me want to go out and chop someone's head off), and I've got to say, you won't see more nicely animated BE content anywher.  Just wow.

I can't not watch a series that has pics like these.  :o

Silenteye

• A Cup
  • I am always watching...
Re: Manyuu Hiken-Chou busty anime MERGED
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2012, 06:40:33 PM »
I've watched all kinds of Anime and read all kinds of Manga...

Manyuu Hiken-Chou is a anime I would watch not for the boobs but for the main character... the humor in it like most anime that try to use humor is ridiculous and almost makes it unbearable for me to watch without frowning... Grenadier was the same for me it was hard to watch without me frowning... why? Characters... I'm not sure how to explain it but characters really give the anime for me not the story and not the action... If it's a character I can relate to then I'll watch the anime no problem if I can't really connect with the character then I can't really see it... Maybe that's me since I'm a writer... I don't know either way I don't like stupid humor much which is what most anime that has Ecchi try to do... Eiken was really know for it's stupid and main character abuse humor... which really turned me off despite my love for stupid huge boobs. The fact that the main character was not only a wimp, and also not willing to stand up for himself made me wonder what was the point of him even exist in the series? If he's there to be a punching bag then just say it don't try and say he's a main character if all your gonna do is crush, beat, hit, and nearly kill him... Same thing with Love Hina main character is just a punching bag...

I'll admit Manyuu Hiken-Chou's main character is not a punching bag but the fact she's so serious in a goofy world really makes me wonder whats the point of her character... I would watch it just to see if she accomplish her goal of creating equality not for the boobs, or for the action but to see if she accomplishes her goal...

I'm sorry if this seems like a a flame but that's my honest opinion...
Big just ain't Big enough... When all else fails shatter everybody's definition of big!