The Warlock

• X Cup
Re: Ladon's Falsies - How To
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 09:06:53 AM »
I had a similar size issue with my first 9 inch pair, one was nice and full and the other wasn't.  Both had the same amount of water and instant snow, so as far as I can tell it must be variations in the sizes of the balls causing some issues.   :-\

I actually found some of the base gel locally and have been doing some baggie tests to find a good consistency; this stuff is way different than the instant snow, it absorbs a lot more water and is a lot denser.  The consistency seems very similar no matter how much water you add.  I've got a few more 9 inch balls ordered, and I'm going to try filling them by adding the powder, sealing, then using syringes to inject water through the side; I'm hoping to be able to overfill them a lot easier that way.  :)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »
Should I try to go even bigger than 8 cups?
You're asking boob fans here...i thought we were obvious  ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

jhtownsend

• A Cup
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 07:42:45 PM »
I tried this out, one of the balls with the insta-snow and one with only 3 cups of the mix (trying to imitate 750cc to begin with). The snow sucks, if you press into it the ball stays somewhat deformed. The SAP stuff is much springier and close to the density of water, but the things don't jiggle at all... did I make it too thick, or is it because I underfilled? I thought underfilling would let them wiggle more if anything...

Maybe I'm looking for realistic while everyone is trying to simulate overfilled salines...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:53:29 PM by jhtownsend »

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2014, 12:31:12 AM »
I've noticed a recent trend of thread necromancy lately. I feel left out. Luckily I have something to contribute, so now I can't help but break out the black robes, ceremonial dagger, and sacrificial goats.

I'm living with a marvelous woman who's incredibly open-minded. She's willing (even happy!) to indulge my weirdness. As such, I've gone somewhat overboard. I picked up the SAP base gel and instant snow, as well as another SAP (used in **39** linings) to see which one has a consistency I prefer. Turns out the base gel and the **39** absorbant are pretty much the same thing, firmer and not as fun to watch move. The instant snow is a lot more watery and jiggles more, but my GF voted for the base gel for its consistency.

I also bought several sizes of googly/puffer balls and balloons. Turns out the smaller googly balls are entirely junk for the purpose of falsies, as they don't really stretch out too much! The 9" balls filled with 1.25tsp of SAP and 5 cups of water should suffice in simulating G cups, I hope. I bought a G-cup bra, by the way. And an N-cup one. It was just sitting right there on the first page after I ran a search for my GF's band size on eBay. I had to! Difficulties abound already, though: there aren't puffers that large. That's what the various balloons will be for, testing sizes and such.

She already knows I bought multiple bras for her, and that the "smaller" one was a G-cup. She got a look at the completed falsies for it, as I finished them tonight. She remarked that the things were bigger than her head. The look on her face was priceless! Can't wait to show her the larger sizes. Experimentation will continue!

Eliza D

• A Cup
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2014, 12:37:39 PM »
Wow.

I hadn't seen this before & I'm sure Cris hasn't or he'd have made them by now!  LOL!

I'll show him this thread and hopefully he'll build some for me.   Then we'll take some pix for u guys!
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 11:23:34 PM »
Okay. Balloons. I haven't done as much experimenting with the balloons as I would like. 11", 17", 24", and 36" were the varieties I picked up. The bad news: the 24" balloons don't even accept a cup of water. The weight doesn't seem to be enough to stretch them out any. The good news: the 36" make PERFECT 36N-cups. 3tbsp & .25tsp plus 13 cups of water roughly equal 3000cc. The last cup or so gets a little difficult. By that time the gel starts creeping up the neck of the balloon, and I had to gently wring it down and pour in water a 1/6 cup at a time.

Now, photos! This is the 36G set, roughly 1200cc each. The gel started out really firm, but got gooshier as they set. Nice brassiere by Affinitas Intimates. She hasn't tried anything on yet at this point, so I'm not sure how it fits.

(c) 2014, Penner
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:42:58 PM by Penner »

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 11:29:27 PM »
Next, the first 36N set. These are immense and HEAVY and incredibly thrilling to think about. The bra's by Goddess, and can't stand up like the Affinitas bra does. Again, not sure how it fits. I showed her the bra before I completed the falsies, her face was one of pity mingled with that bemused "what in the world have I gotten myself into" look I enjoy putting on her face. Said she felt bad for the woman who used to need it, which is simultaneously interesting and disheartening to think about. Might need to go clothes shopping before the visual works.

(c) 2014, Penner

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 11:39:56 PM »
This is a second set of 36N falsies. These are firmer, as I made them double-walled for durability. I coated the inside of one of the 36" balloons with Vaseline (turns out this will prove to be a bad idea, the oils in it break down latex, I should've looked that up instead of getting ahead of myself  :-\ ) before dropping another balloon in there. These were more stubborn to fill than the other single-walled set. They maintain a more distinct teardrop shape.

I decided to give the double-walled thing a shot when a water capacity test resulted in water leaks for two of the 36" balloons. Smallest pack I could get was six, thankfully none of them have torn open any.

(c) 2014, Penner

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 11:42:39 PM »
Comparison shot. The 36G set looks tiny in contrast, it's ridiculous.

(c) 2014, Penner

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 11:54:32 PM »
Finally, the bras with a falsie sitting in the cups. I expect the visual will work tons better when they're being pressed against a surface, such as a chest we'll say. Sadly I'll not be posting photos of that at all. Unless someone ships me an appropriately-sized mannequin (do not actually do this).

I'll report back when I've seen them in their intended habitat. Fingers crossed, anticipation piqued.

(c) 2014, Penner

Night Lord

• A Cup
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 11:20:34 AM »
What size is she naturally Penner? I'm just wondering how much of a gap you need to bridge.

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 09:47:12 PM »
36B. I didn't calculate for volume difference by subtracting the appropriate volume. I just worked with total volumes.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2014, 07:37:31 AM »
If only more girls were open to experiment...  :-X
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

edgarj100

• B Cup
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2014, 11:10:04 PM »
I have gotten tentative approval to give this a try. 

What is your confidence level in balloons versus the balls?  seems easier to deal with and ability to tie seems preferable to covering over a hole.

Have you weighed them?

Might be a few extra items on the holiday shopping list

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2014, 11:19:28 PM »
So she tried the G-cup set on last night.

Holy shit.

It was amazing. They looked far larger than I thought they'd end up looking, and they bounced and shifted and jiggled. I'm getting charged just thinking about it. I thought I'd ask her to try them on before we played Borderlands together, and we'd play and be mundane with her looking huge. Then I came into the room after she put them on under a sweater. She was lying back on my bed playing FF:T on her SP, and they were nearly in her face. I was...overwhelmed. Almost didn't know what to do with myself. Almost. We certainly did not play anything.

Technical aspects. Yes, on to technical aspects. She said the fit was a little snug all-around, and that she was worried that they might try escaping out the top of the bra. It's easy to figure out why that was the case for the cups. Not figuring to subtract her natural volume for the falsies was a bit of a mistake, and so was picking up a demi-cup bra instead of a full-coverage one. A sexy-looking mistake, I'll grant! If my redone figures are correct, the green G-cup falsies are more like I-cups and the N-cups are more like O-cups. There was also the issue of the band being snug, but she chalked that up to her first time wearing a bra that was actually doing something.

She also mentioned that the sensation of the puffer ball material against her skin wasn't as unpleasant as I imagined. I hope that holds true for the balloon-skinned O-cups (which are going to be unbelievably mammoth). I'm more worried about the friction of those two rubbing together causing a rupture. I might have to produce some kind of spandex covering for them, or even try dropping them into a set of puffer balls.

Clearly I have more experimentation to do, more bras and balloons to pick up, and more falsies to build. This might turn out to be an expensive habit.

I have gotten tentative approval to give this a try.

Hi edgar! That is fantastic news, and I hope the both of you enjoy your new hobby. I got my volume numbers from a chart on this Wikipedia page in case you need them. Good luck!

What is your confidence level in balloons versus the balls?  seems easier to deal with and ability to tie seems preferable to covering over a hole.

I actually feel pretty good about the balls. While they're just slightly more difficult to build, they're also far more durable. You can squeeze 'em, drop 'em, kick 'em across the floor. I would not do any of that with the balloon-based falsies.

Have you weighed them?

Yup! The 36I-cups are 3lbs, 2oz. The 36O-cups are 7lbs, 4oz. Slightly heavier than actual breast tissue.