Saburo_X

• A Cup
Do You Want To See More Welcome To Chastity?
« on: August 20, 2011, 01:49:58 AM »
The Abridged Version is this:

I sent in the scripts for Welcome to Chastity, and it ended up being on the long side. Thirteen issues, counting the ones already out, to be precise. Balancing the plot and character building, with the sex scenes and BE sequences, it all ended up at the current length and I thought it was great so I sent it off.

Thing is, I'm being told that the BESC's policy isn't to publish stories of a certain length, which admittedly is news to me or I'd have probably struggled to cut it down before submitting the whole thing. So the question now becomes, is anyone here interested in longer BESC comics?

I know a few people have asked me about Welcome to Chastity in the past and seriously guys, thanks for that support. I'm glad those three issues were liked. Just, you know, post again here, since I've lost those messages. The truth is that the situation with the comic and the scripts is pretty tangled up right now. While I really love the story and really want to see it illustrated and published, I'm not sure that I can reach an agreement with the BESC if the story has to be cut down. So, when you get down to it what I'm asking is: Do you want to see more of Welcome to Chastity at all? Because I'm not sure the BESC will publish any more of it without an ending.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Do You Want To See More Welcome To Chastity?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 07:56:09 AM »
Yes, yes, I want to know how it ends !!  ???

fourshot

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 06:32:04 PM »
Yes, yes, I want to know how it ends !!  ???

x2

trainman

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 11:06:17 PM »
I don't care how long it is, just as long as it does end eventually -- unlike far too many of the comics on the BESC that have been left hanging.

MisterL

• B Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 01:27:30 AM »
YES!!!!  :)

konon_20

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 01:40:15 AM »
MOAR!  ;D (please!)

Angelusx

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 03:19:26 AM »
I was honestly coming to this forum specifically for that reason, Welcome to Chastity is the probably the comic I want to see finished most.  I was coming to see what could be done about that because I know asking nicely, posting here, and waiting patiently haven't worked.  Honestly very aggravated that the story club starts stories and leaves them hanging even when scripts have been submitted.  So to answer your question yes I want to see more of this comic, and I'll add even if you have to go around the story club to do it.

Saburo_X

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 11:05:11 AM »
As of August 30th I've been paid for the last two parts and I've been told that the comic is being illustrated once more. I don't have an ETA for when Part 4 is out, but at this point the BESC owns all the scripts, including the ending, and things are looking up.

This is your victory, so thanks for that support!

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »
I don't know how I missed this thread before, but WHOOHOO! This is great news! Can't wait to see more!
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Saburo_X

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
You asked for it, you got it! Thanks to the response, Welcome to Chastity 4 has been released on the Breast Expansion Story Club.

The first three issues were really to set the stage, and now the plot is going to start unfolding. Also, there will be lots of huge breasts. So if either of those sound good be sure to check it out and continue to support the series.

Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 11:30:56 PM »
The first three issues were really to set the stage, and now the plot is going to start unfolding. Also, there will be lots of huge breasts. So if either of those sound good be sure to check it out and continue to support the series.

That means there's more coming, right?
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

Saburo_X

• A Cup
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 11:37:34 PM »
That means there's more coming, right?
I don't know when there's more coming, but I can say that there's thirteen parts in total an I do know that the BESC has paid for all of them, so they have nothing to lose by not releasing more.

And it's become clear to them that this was a series with a high demand, so I'd wager we'll see more by year's end at the very least.

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 06:05:47 AM »
I was surprised how quickly part 4 arrived.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Tman

• G Cup
    • www.sitiofan.com
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »
I love Welcome to Chastity, I want to see the complete story. Good job Saburo_X!

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 10:57:12 AM »
Glad to see this continue.  Everything Saburo_X has written has been well worth the price of admission.  Clever storytelling, fun characters, and sizes that span all imagination.  Keep up the great work. 

Clovis