Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Goddess (SaRenna) in Distress redo
« on: August 26, 2011, 03:32:37 PM »
This topic has been removed as it violates the User Agreement you signed with the BEA Owner. While the solicitation is for a worthy cause, no financial solicitations of any kind can be posted here per his rules. Thanks.

You can say that Sarenna Lee's dog was hurt and users can visit her site to learn more. Please leave it at that so the BEA Owner's policy is in effect. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:39:06 PM by Palomine »

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
SaRenna Lee wants your Prayer
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 04:24:01 PM »
A reminder of everyone to report dangerous dogs in public. Gorgi Porgi is fighting for his life, and is SaRenna Lee dearest dog. All of you who have seen SaRenna Lee live knows that her dogs travel with her on the road. SaRenna Lee will be devastated if she lose him in the fight. So her dog needs prayer and has another surgery coming up, and will need prayer for that as well. Her main site is still not up, but she can be reach on twitter or here http://sarennalee.tumblr.com/

The dog came into her yard and thank god it didn't get her children. I was attack by 2 dogs that came into my yard while I fought them off my dog about 10 years ago or more. It was costly and the owner move away and eluded the police, so I had to get shots for rabies and stitches. A Jack Russell really took a hard beating and may not pull thru this, but hope and prayer is really needed at this point.

Mod edit: I've unlocked the removed thread to merge your post onto it 3D. Please bear in mind that the BEA Owner has placed a strict prohibition on certain kinds of posts, so please be careful (don't try to 'work around' the intent of his policy). Thanks. -Pal
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 05:16:58 PM by Palomine »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
Re: SamV's post REMOVED: Help 4 GorgiPorgi (SaRenna's Jack Russell terrier)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 06:00:42 PM »
I just notice today that SaRenna reports that the Doc has favorable outcome for the dog. She treats her dog better than most people treat their humans, so I am very glad to hear better prognosis!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

SamV

• My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Goddess (SaRenna) in Distress redo
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 11:33:53 AM »
Long time SaRenna Lee fans know what an animal lover the lady is, with a seemingly constant menagerie of dogs, cats, birds, guinea pigs, gerbils, fish and goodness knows what else in her life. In the predecessor thread to this one (Goddess in distress) started a year or more ago by TheStrigoii, he announced the distressing news of what had happened to her cat (Sugar Booger, I think), which in turn seemed to result in an outpouring of concern from BEA forum members. Well now I have to sadly report of another incident that occurred to another of Miss Lee's pets quite recently, which is perhaps even more distressful for her.

Currently there are 4 dogs that reside with SaRenna; Oliver, Anna Lee, Bud Bean and Gorgi Porgi. Well a little over a week ago (the 19th of Aug) Gorgi Porgi, a small black and white Jack Russell terrier, had a run-in with a larger dog (a pit bull, I think, but I'm not 100% certain about it) belonging to one of her neighbors, and came out quite badly injured. In fact, let me say this vicious attack almost took the little terrier's life. But rather than me trying to explain this, perhaps I should let SaRenna tell in her own words what happened to her dog. The following is an extract from her postings about the incident.

... Last Friday my dog GorgiPorgi was viscously(sic) attacked by another dog and almost died. He had surgery immediately to put his neck back together as his jugular was exposed and he had to have four teeth extracted from his muzzle including his canine at which point the surgeon realized his upper jaw was completely broke and forward an inch. This injury was from being in the other dog's mouth and shaken. They sutured him the best they could and we are healing and in need of another operation in 2 weeks to wire his jaw. It is a miracle he survived ...

Now to understand how SaRenna feels about this little pup, you should know Gorgi was a Hurricane Katrina survivor, and went though several foster homes, before landing in SaRenna's home, when she adopted him. So one can see Gorgi has been though a lot in his life, and not all of it very pleasant, before this even happened.

And since the incident SaRenna has been nursing her injured dog, between each visit she has to make with him to the vet.  And this is on top of all the normal stuff she has on her plate, like being the mother to two young girls.    

As for the owners of the other dog, initially they were most conciliatory, offering to see that SaRenna's dog received all the care he needed. But since then the neighbor has balked, perhaps after it was discovered Gorgi is facing multiple surgeries and treatments in his recovery. This in turn is **77** SaRenna to seek legal redress against them, which she had hoped to avoid. And as of yesterday, before taking Gorgi in to the vet for further treatment, she announced in a tweet she sent, "I'm filing a dangerous dog report today on neighbor". My guess is that this is the first legal step SaRenna has to take, before she can bring her neighbor in to court over this matter.

So much of everything regarding this whole incident, both from a medical and legal standpoint, is still in flux, and it is unclear yet how well Gorgi will respond to treatment, and if the people who own the other dog will be held accountable. One can understand then that having to deal with this whole nasty incident has to have left SaRenna quite distressed by it.

Now for anybody who might be interested to find out more, I would like to be able to point you to SaRenna's Sweetsamples website, but it has been down for the last couple of weeks for a long overdue revamp, so if you go there all you get is an "Under Construction" graphic. And while SaRenna had hoped to possibly have the new version of SS back on line this week, or possibly next, with all this going on the possibility of that happening is looking quite remote.

So as of right now the only way to get in touch with SaRenna on-line is though twitter at: http://twitter.com/SaRennaLee
In fact, much of what I reported about this incident comes from my reading of her twitter timeline, which I believe is open and viewable to the public, even if one isn't a twitter account holder.  

Of course, SaRenna still has her FB page, and recently she set up a page at the blog site, tumblr.
That blog can be found at: http://sarennalee.tumblr.com

----
Here's a picture of Gorgi a few days after the attack.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 12:09:07 PM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }