YS

• A Cup
  • If something can go wrong... it will.
Another reason for breast implants...
« on: January 30, 2012, 05:04:37 AM »
http://www.artfulawakenings.com/content/artful-awakenings-patient-life-saved-breast-implant
A woman from Brevard County on the east coast of Florida quite literally owes her life to her breast implants.

The victim was brutally attacked by another woman on January 10th. According to a Melbourne police report, she was stabbed in the chest with a pocket knife. The victim, who prefers to remain anonymous, stated she realized her implant was gushing fluid after the assault.
This instance of breast implants saving lives in assault situations is not an isolated incident. The Russian newspaper Pravda has reported the case of a Moscow woman stabbed by her husband with a knife, but was spared further injury when the weapon became lodged in her silicone breast implant. In Beverly Hills, CA last year, a woman was shot in the chest yet she suffered only minor injuries.

The alleged assailant in the Melbourne incident was arrested and charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

The woman is on the mend, and expected to make a full recovery over the next several weeks.

"I encourage everyone to get them for safety reasons," he quipped.

So do we...  ;D

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Another reason for breast implants...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 08:20:31 AM »
Nice. :)

chorizo

• B Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »
2 big reasons right here.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 02:46:32 PM »
When silicone ruled the world...

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 09:59:23 PM »
http://www.artfulawakenings.com/content/artful-awakenings-patient-life-saved-breast-implant
A woman from Brevard County on the east coast of Florida quite literally owes her life to her breast implants.

The victim was brutally attacked by another woman on January 10th. According to a Melbourne police report, she was stabbed in the chest with a pocket knife. The victim, who prefers to remain anonymous, stated she realized her implant was gushing fluid after the assault.
This instance of breast implants saving lives in assault situations is not an isolated incident. The Russian newspaper Pravda has reported the case of a Moscow woman stabbed by her husband with a knife, but was spared further injury when the weapon became lodged in her silicone breast implant. In Beverly Hills, CA last year, a woman was shot in the chest yet she suffered only minor injuries.

The alleged assailant in the Melbourne incident was arrested and charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

The woman is on the mend, and expected to make a full recovery over the next several weeks.

"I encourage everyone to get them for safety reasons," he quipped.

So do we...  ;D
Front side personal air bags!
Call me Bob.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 05:06:21 PM »
 :D

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 08:10:57 AM »
 ;D

Assault Kitten

• A Cup
  • Death by fitness!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 12:26:59 PM »
Holy hell.
Death by fitness!

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 02:01:11 AM »
 :o :o