Mercerwatch

• F Cup
Re: Paula Solimine
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 12:18:46 PM »
To prevent another content free ethics fest from further degrading this forum, I'm shoving these in your face.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

luvdemwhoppers

• T Cup
  • Don Pauleboy
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 04:19:26 PM »
^wonder if she plays ping/pong, that would be awesome to watch.
I'm walkin' here

picktin

• A Cup
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 09:03:36 PM »
anyone who actually believes that FB 'friends' are actually friends is fooling themselves, just as anyone who believes that content posted 'privately' online ever really remains private is also fooling themselves.

I keep a tight rein on my FB friends list, so I certainly don't think that I am fooling myself.

And just to cut to the chase, I DO know her personally and she does NOT like that her FB photos get posted on sites like this.  It upsets her and she feels is an invasion of privacy.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 11:42:31 AM »
I keep a tight rein on my FB friends list, so I certainly don't think that I am fooling myself.

And just to cut to the chase, I DO know her personally and she does NOT like that her FB photos get posted on sites like this.  It upsets her and she feels is an invasion of privacy.

Again, if you were more familiar with the BEA

Rules: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=rules

and

FAQ: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9980207.0.html

...you'd already know that NO rule was broken here, and that unsubstantiated third-party 'complaints' like yours are meaningless insofar as this forum is concerned. You can express your opinion, but I'd suggest that next time you think before you start moralizing to other forum users. It accomplishes nothing and doesn't help this community.

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2011, 11:12:23 AM »

I am not trying to start any debates. And I certainly haven't posted any pics of her, though I would love to see more on a professional level.

I would like you to know that I am not friends with her on FB, but she has 7 photos publically available on her profile. As such, they will usually be in google images and eventually find there way on the general public internet. She may want to review her FB privacy settings if this is an issue for her and those photos. Though of course it is already too late for those photos. But for future reference she may need to be more careful about her FB photo settings.

If is also possible that some photos she has on FB in private could also be posted to other sites that are not as good at lock down. Just some ideas.
~Xenon

Bramlet

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2014, 10:22:06 AM »
Nu stuff available?

Bramlet

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2015, 04:02:37 PM »
No?

Eliza D

• A Cup
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2015, 07:18:24 PM »
LOL

Guess not!  :P
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

salem

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2016, 03:57:50 PM »
 :)