April 21, 2014, 12:27:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to www.rackrater.com ?  (Read 15051 times)
maalcd
A Cup

« on: September 20, 2011, 08:09:41 AM »

The last news I got, they where making some cleaning of the servers, now the whole site is gone; anyone has any information?
Rojo
B Cup

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 02:17:57 PM »

Wondering the same thing.  It's been over a week.
DJPFC
R Cup

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 02:58:30 PM »

The guy who runs it had over 100,000 images to review and since he hosts himself, the site was taken down until he can get them all done. People were starting to post highly personal information about certain girls on there as well, which is why he pulled the plug to get it cleaned up.

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

lonewolf988
C Cup

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »

I'm glad he did. I saw a few girls I went to high school with on there and felt quite odd about that fact
Pabear
C Cup

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 07:20:27 AM »

what's odd about seeing a busty girl you went to school with? Someone had to go to school with everyone on that site at some point.
lonewolf988
C Cup

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 08:01:53 AM »

They were pictures off of a social networking site of hers and I know she would never have given permission for them to be on that site. She's not a model way too much info about her was given
Glottis
F Cup

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 12:16:19 AM »

Yeah, people used to be tagged by an occasionally real first name only, which I thought was fine, but once it was full real names that crossed the line. I'm glad he is getting rid of that, if in fact that is what is going on.
zeo
E Cup

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 12:30:17 AM »

They were pictures off of a social networking site of hers and I know she would never have given permission for them to be on that site. She's not a model way too much info about her was given

Ever do tineye searches on images on those dating site ads on **24** and other places? Some times they go back to someone's account on a photo website about just as often as they search back to some 'stock photo' site.

maalcd
A Cup

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 08:27:49 AM »

I hope he can fix it; it was my favorite site; can anyone recomend any similar sites?
DJPFC
R Cup

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 03:59:18 PM »

Yeah, people used to be tagged by an occasionally real first name only, which I thought was fine, but once it was full real names that crossed the line. I'm glad he is getting rid of that, if in fact that is what is going on.

It wasn't just that it was "Here's where she lives!"  "Here's where she works if anyone wants to go find her!" and "Here's where she goes to school!"

Obviously, that's a HUGE liability for any website.

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Rojo
B Cup

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 03:11:30 PM »

It wasn't just that it was "Here's where she lives!"  "Here's where she works if anyone wants to go find her!" and "Here's where she goes to school!"

Obviously, that's a HUGE liability for any website.

I don't recall any of this.  Without naming names for whom was all this cyberstalking done?
DJPFC
R Cup

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 03:52:33 PM »

There were multiple references to Annie K. and a certain Hooters waitress as well.

Pipatel
E Cup

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 06:33:35 AM »

In effect he'd need to put the comments on moderation and have some volunteers to screen the comments. No interactive web site of that magnitude can work without moderation.

Imagine this forum without moderators. It'd be mayhem and sooner or later the owner would be sued by someone.
arflech
C Cup

LOLGBWTFBBQ

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 03:27:42 AM »

For some reason I had suspected BRBFBI

There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
hbrown10
A Cup

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 02:33:47 AM »

For some reason I had suspected BRBFBI

Yeah, I figured that either he (Dave) got shut down (or shut it down of his own volition) while the cleaning was taking place in order to keep the rioting to a minimum, or something has happened to him & he hasn't been able to finish it.  He hasn't updated his twitter since shortly after he started the cleaning, & hasn't responded to several tags.

It really is a shame.  The site was awesome.  Truthfully though, any of those girls (or for that matter, paysites) could have shut him down easily with a good lawyer.
muppet99
A Cup

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 12:49:25 PM »

Has it gone for good?
goblin
B Cup

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 10:59:08 AM »

I am still suffering from rackrater withdrawal syndrome. Anybody out there know of a similar type of site? I enjoyed the softcore amateur aspects of rackrater. I'm simply looking for a site that.

Mod edit to remove image in violation of your User Agreement, as well as your solicitation for more of the same. Please review the Site Rules (tab at top of page) that you ALREADY agreed to abide by so THIS site doesn't disappear too. Thanks. -Palomine
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:37:08 PM by Palomine » Logged
Belle
C Cup

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 12:50:52 AM »

Am I allowed to post a link to a photobucket rackrater thread?

Mod edit: the site rules (link at top of every page) already answer your question. There's nothing in there that specifically prohibits either rackrater or photobucket, but of course, whatever is IN the page(s) you link to must be OK per the Owner's OTHER rules too. If you're not sure, send gonZo or me the link first and we'll check it before you post. Thanks. -Pal
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:00:39 PM by Palomine » Logged
gonZo
Global Moderator
R Cup

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 08:07:46 PM »

Post by maalcd removed for investigation.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:09:30 PM by gonZo » Logged
Siliconex
D Cup

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 09:07:41 AM »

(link removed)

Check out this site! Almost rackrater-status!

The linked page included photographs of people who appear to be under the age of 18, so it can't be posted here. In accordance with our previous warning to you, we're giving you a 6-week temporary ban for accumulated violations.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:06:17 AM by gonZo » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program