xenon

• G Cup
I was searching via the forum search, boobpedia, and google. I am trying to get a list of women who have currently or had silicone implants at 2000cc or higher.

But for the sake of a generic list, I guess a list of women with 1200cc+ of silicone would be great. As 1000cc and under of silicone starts to become more mainstream and I am looking for more difficult to find info.

My wife is very concerned about 2 things with huge silicone implants.
1. Crease scar and scar size.
2. Rippling, looseness and other implant distortions of not holding a "full" shape like overfilled saline implants. Even just slightly overfilled saline implants.

For the 2000+ silicone range this is all I have come up with so far with my searching.

-Vixen LaMoore at 2000cc Eurosilicone. Would love to know the exact implant specs, but likely doesn't matter since they don't make this size anymore.

-Wendy Whoppers - not sure how to classify her. She had double lumen shells for both silicone and saline, which I guess should go on this list. I think she was at 3000cc combine volume at her largest. Sadly this would be a terrible example for shell distortions as new implants of this volume would not be double lumen with the ability to increase saline to cause the outer silicone shell to smooth out. http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Wendy_Whoppers

-Pandora Peaks - Silicone, but I am not sure what size. Given the photos she definitely goes on this list. I thought I read 3500cc some where.

-Sheyla Hershey - I don't know if she is on this list now or ever. I thought at one time, maybe even right now, that she had silicone. But I think she doesn't go on this list as now I can't seem to fine a source that I think is correct. I am not even clear on her current size, so much change with this lady.

Oddly Boobpedia doesn't appear to included retired ladies in their "categories by volume", as Wendy doesn't show up in the 3000-3999cc range.

And of course the ultimate use for this list for me, is to then find nude photos that might show the scar (if not photoshopped out or heavy use of makeup), and to see what deformations might be of concern to her.
~Xenon

You should check on

Tiffany Towers
Plenty Up topp
Casey James
April Chest
Busty Dusty
Colt 45
Crystal Storm
Jeannetta Joy
Penelope Black Diamond
Sabrina Sabrok