madcow4

• A Cup
Re: Bad Kitty's Nipple Enlargement Thread
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2012, 11:00:36 AM »
when do you plan to move to stage 2?

When she's done.

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2012, 07:48:27 AM »
when stage 2?

hehe, well, I would like to have kinda obscenely large nipples. it's a BE fetish that I can pursue to an extreme, with less consequences than huge breasts. Nipples are light ;) And when i make my boobs larger as well... the big nipples will help sell them as naturally big boobs.

I don't know how much nipple-growth lactation will cause. It's possible it will double their suction-enlarged size (which could make them really huge), or it may have only a minimal effect after all the suction-induced growth. I can't say which until I try it.

And once I start lactation, it won't be possible to use suction cup based nipple enlargement anymore, because the suction cups would fill with milk, and pop loose.

** I want to error on the side of larger nipples.**

So that means, for now, I keep at enlarging them with suction cups. I want to get them as big as possible with just suction. I want them to be at least the size of gumdrops BEFORE going to stage 2. That way, I'll at least have nipples that size, "for certain".

So... I'm not ready for stage 2 yet... but only because I am determined to make certain that I do everything I can to help my nipples end up "very large" ;D

Somewhere around the size of gumdrops, my best suction cups (the nipplette ones) will no longer help with enlarging my nipples, and then I will probably face a real slowdown or plateau in nipple growth. That is likely when I'll start stage 2.

And if it turns out that lactation causes significant nipple growth, even after all my suction-based growth? If they actually double in size from lactation, and I end up with nipples that are twice the size of gumdrops? I'd be perfectly happy with that result  ;D

(all this body-modding talk really makes me want to get back into corset training)
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

likethemhuge

• A Cup
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2012, 04:48:36 PM »
Not trying to be rude but I wouldn't mind seeing what you look like. I've read a lot of different posts you have written and I'm trying to see if the picture in my head matches what you look like in real life.

madcow4

• A Cup
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »
Her latest pic was in the "show yourself you coward" board.

likethemhuge

• A Cup
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2012, 09:16:50 PM »
@Bad Kitty

I just saw the picture of you and I have to say you look amazing. Qucik question, did i read it correctly when you said you were over 6'4?

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2012, 03:41:29 AM »
When she's done.

Thank you for your constructive input....

KITTY: Thank you for the info, keep us posted on the progress, i agree there is definatly something super attractive about massive nipples!

Does lactation increase the size of the nipple without pregnancy?

:)

mail_cobra

• A Cup
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2012, 03:35:56 PM »
Kitty are you still around?

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »
sweet jesus you are awesome!

when stage 2?

hehe, well, I would like to have kinda obscenely large nipples. it's a BE fetish that I can pursue to an extreme, with less consequences than huge breasts. Nipples are light ;) And when i make my boobs larger as well... the big nipples will help sell them as naturally big boobs.

I don't know how much nipple-growth lactation will cause. It's possible it will double their suction-enlarged size (which could make them really huge), or it may have only a minimal effect after all the suction-induced growth. I can't say which until I try it.

And once I start lactation, it won't be possible to use suction cup based nipple enlargement anymore, because the suction cups would fill with milk, and pop loose.

** I want to error on the side of larger nipples.**

So that means, for now, I keep at enlarging them with suction cups. I want to get them as big as possible with just suction. I want them to be at least the size of gumdrops BEFORE going to stage 2. That way, I'll at least have nipples that size, "for certain".

So... I'm not ready for stage 2 yet... but only because I am determined to make certain that I do everything I can to help my nipples end up "very large" ;D

Somewhere around the size of gumdrops, my best suction cups (the nipplette ones) will no longer help with enlarging my nipples, and then I will probably face a real slowdown or plateau in nipple growth. That is likely when I'll start stage 2.

And if it turns out that lactation causes significant nipple growth, even after all my suction-based growth? If they actually double in size from lactation, and I end up with nipples that are twice the size of gumdrops? I'd be perfectly happy with that result  ;D

(all this body-modding talk really makes me want to get back into corset training)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2012, 07:15:57 PM »
BTW what happened to Bad Kitty ?
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

madcow4

• A Cup
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2012, 12:56:45 PM »
Dunno, maybe the internet ate her.

steam93

• A Cup
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2013, 04:42:45 AM »
I wonder how shes going?

MarioXXXX

• A Cup
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2013, 01:59:05 PM »
Her boobs are too big so she cant reach the Keyboard anymore :D

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM »
She was last online here January 21, 2013.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Haku

• A Cup
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2013, 09:50:22 AM »
where´s she gone ?

Mod edit: people have lives offline. You can see when someone last logged in simply by visiting their user profile page: it'll tell you when they were 'last active.' If someone hasn't logged in for a while, it's probably safe to assume that they're busy with other things. It happens. -Palomine
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 05:52:14 PM by Palomine »