madcow4

• A Cup
Re: Bad Kitty's Nipple Enlargement Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2013, 08:30:59 PM »
Still see her on Steam once in a while. But mostly she has that real life thing she has to deal with. It happens I guess.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2013, 03:26:19 PM »
where´s she gone ?

Mod edit: people have lives offline. You can see when someone last logged in simply by visiting their user profile page: it'll tell you when they were 'last active.' If someone hasn't logged in for a while, it's probably safe to assume that they're busy with other things. It happens. -Palomine

Yes, some people have real lives. Considering how much time I spend here, clearly I am not one of them.   ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2019, 08:25:23 AM »
I guess it's been a really long time.
...and sorry to thread necro

You get really busy, and then the next thing you know you're in a different habitual routine.
I kinda lost my focus on BE & related for a while too.
The itch never fully went away though, I guess it's finally come back into sharper focus again.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2019, 09:21:30 AM »
I was... derailed from my plans for some time. but...
To answer some questions, the "best" tools I personally have used are:

1) Supple Nips / Supple Cups -
One's sold more for inverted nipples as a more straight laced outlet, the other is more oriented to the fetish scene. Both are the same product.
They are a firm rubbery substance (food grade silicone actually), generally clear, and generally in 4 sizes (there used to be a 5th larger size, but its no longer made).
They are tricky to apply well, since you have to squeeze out all of the air from the cups, apply it, and then very carefully let it suck nipple flesh into it without letting it break it's suction seal. This is impossible without lubrication, but with lube, and some care/practice, it can be done.
Once in place, they are the best option in terms of size, comfort, low risk of blistering, and staying in place for long term use.
I use the size 4 (wish they still made the size 5!). Size 4 is 3/4" inside x about 1 to 1&1/4 inches long (about the size of a thimble made for a thumb).

2) Avent Niplette -
These are hard plastic nipple cups with a small tube for removing the air. They come with a little syringe for removing the air via the tube.
These are great for being fairly easy to apply with a little practice (except the syringe gets wonky after some use).
And they are great for staying in place under a bra fairly well for long term use.
If the vacuum is too great, you will tend to blister at the spot where the tube diverts away from the cup itself, so it requires some practice to get right.
I no longer use these, they're too small for me anymore. Their size is about 1/2 inch opening, by about 3/4 inch length (about the size of a thimble made for a small-ish finger).

Both work "best" when used with a cheap water based sex lube. For this purpose, you actually want a lousy sex low quality lube. Less than ideal for sex, but it will dry down to a sticky residue, which makes a lasting seal, and helps significantly with keeping them in place.

These are preferred because you can wear them for hours and hours, or potentially go to bed with them on. I go all night with them on, and i only knock one loose overnight about 1/3 of the time. And body modding using push-pull type methods depend more on the 'time' involved, rather than the amount of force. Think braces for teeth, or creating an ear loop with increasingly larger plugs, african neck elongation, or corset training... slow & steady progress.

Since I've kinda re-started working on my goals (and have somewhat more flushed out goals and plans)... I've been looking for some additional tools for nipple enlargement with more size than the size 4 supple nips (more length, width, or both), but i haven't found anything super useful yet that has the right amount of suction force and a good fit that stays in place well.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 09:33:49 AM by Bad Kitty »
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2019, 10:42:22 AM »
I wasn't continuously doing this while I was gone for so long, but I have made some progress since I last posted.
This is where things stand now... (full size mechanical keyboard for scale)
This is their current size when fully erect, *without* portraying any of the temporary engorgement you get right after using suction cups. The temporary engorgement makes them look much bigger than this when they are fresh out of the suction cups, but I don't count that size as actual progress on the permanent enlargement goal.
I have not induced lactation yet. so, the end result could be pretty dramatic I think. I've come to read that lactation causes nipples to grow 2-3 times larger, rather than just 2 times larger. so, yeah...

They show through clothing quite obviously when they are erect. Quite visible even through a 2-ply bra with a lot of spandex & a t-shirt. Or through a more flimsy bra, t-shirt, and a jacket, depending on if the jacket is draped against them. Really only a padded bra and at least 2 layers of clothing fully hide them if they're fully erect (as long as i don't stretch).

I notice that other people notice them. It's simultaneously embarrassing, and arousing. The latter tends to make them harder, thus more noticeable, bit of a vicious cycle ;) a fun vicious cycle.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:56:43 AM by Bad Kitty »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2019, 10:48:50 AM »
They are very nice and pretty.   :)

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2019, 10:54:57 AM »
They are very nice and pretty.   :)
they're almost twice as wide, and over three times as long, as when i started :)
If I hadn't gotten off track, they'd be significantly further along by now though :(
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 11:26:01 AM by Bad Kitty »

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2019, 07:24:59 PM »
I call that "raspberry" style nipples. Do they taste like raspberries?
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2019, 08:19:41 PM »
great job are you pumping your nipples to gain size??
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2019, 09:24:15 AM »
I call that "raspberry" style nipples. Do they taste like raspberries?
hehe, only if i put raspberry lip balm on them :P

It's a work in progress. I'm looking to end up something more in the strawberry/vienna-sausage sort of category ;)

great job are you pumping your nipples to gain size??
Well I'm not 'pumping' (yet).  But I've used suction cups on & off for a long time.
The suction cups are a static suction, which (after the first 10 minutes or so) doesn't cause much stimulation really.
If anything, it's kind of a sensory deprivation once the nipples get settled into the full interior of the suction cups.
Of course they're temporarily hyper-sensitive after taking them out of the suction cups (as well as temporarily huge).
And yeah, i'm doing it to grow them, and they're already WAY bigger than when i started.

I do still plan to induce lactation (when I am able to square that with my working situation), and that will involve "pumping" in the more traditional sense of the word. Actually I intend to go out of my way to really push lactation to the absolute maximum, to ensure my breasts and nipples grow as much as they possibly can from it, and my nipples become as sensitive as they can become (and they're very sensitive to start with).

Unfortunately, the enlarging them with suction cups doesn't increase their sensitivity. It just spreads out the existing nerve endings over a larger area, resulting in the same overall stimulation. I mean, psychologically, feeling their increased size is stimulating, but it's the same quantity of nerve endings.
Growing from lactation should actually crank up their overall sensitivity quite a bit though :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 04:11:55 AM by Bad Kitty »

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2019, 08:18:01 AM »
This is a video capture of an unknown model. I believe it was titled something like latina plays with with huge nipples, or something in that vein.

It's not me.

But it's a perfect example of my end goal, when the lactation and everything else has all worked it's magic.

They might be a bit too big on "her" (not that I'm complaining! meow!), but I plan to have significantly larger breasts, so I think they'll be a little more in proportion.

And, yeah, I think both my nipple and breast size goals have suffered from the effect of boobie greed, even while I was away and distracted by real life stuff.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:20:53 AM by Bad Kitty »

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2019, 03:02:36 PM »
They show through clothing quite obviously when they are erect. Quite visible even through a 2-ply bra with a lot of spandex & a t-shirt. Or through a more flimsy bra, t-shirt, and a jacket, depending on if the jacket is draped against them. Really only a padded bra and at least 2 layers of clothing fully hide them if they're fully erect (as long as i don't stretch).

I notice that other people notice them. It's simultaneously embarrassing, and arousing. The latter tends to make them harder, thus more noticeable, bit of a vicious cycle ;) a fun vicious cycle.
God damn that's hot

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2019, 06:41:36 AM »

God damn that's hot
I know, right?
I definitely find the whole experience hot :)
And my nipples aren't even nearly at their final size yet  8)

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2019, 10:56:50 AM »
God damn that's hot
I know, right?
I definitely find the whole experience hot :)
And my nipples aren't even nearly at their final size yet  8)
OK, that's way hotter

MizzAlice

• A Cup
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2019, 05:08:45 PM »
How long did it take you to get to this size?