Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: Bad Kitty's Nipple Enlargement Thread
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2019, 05:45:07 PM »
How long did it take you to get to this size?

To go from m&m's to large gumdrops took... uh... well its hard to say exactly because I stopped for a while.
But I'd say a couple years worth of extremely regular suction cup use. many hours, every day, with a variety of suction cup devices.
But they are almost twice as wide and like 3x-4x as long as when i started, which is many many times their original volume.

When I induce lactation they should grow again.
That growth should go much faster though.
By enlarging them beforehand, I have more nipple tissue, so they should grow very dramatically when the lactation hormones come into play.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2019, 07:32:53 PM »
I just caught up on the thread from the very beginning and holy hell I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life hearing you talk about nipple expansion

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2019, 03:03:25 AM »
I just caught up on the thread from the very beginning and holy hell I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life hearing you talk about nipple expansion
Hehe, glad you like it ;)

After re-reading it a bit myself i've in the last few days increased the intensity of my nipple enlarging regimen (I'm a bad influence on myself :P )

they were kinda sore today after a couple days of that. But I managed to avoid causing any blisters, so it hasn't interrupted my "many hours every day" routine. Just going with a gentler force for a few days, then i'll try that again. If I can be careful to avoid blistering while mixing in periodic use of somewhat higher suction, I think I could get the growth to go more rapidly.

For those keeping tabs on method, I did this by switching things up and using the .75 inch / 1.9cm interior diameter "screw type" acrylic cylinders for about 3 of the hours of nipple training yesterday and the day before. I did put in some extra time dialing down the suction some, after initially using a high suction to engorge the nipples fairly deep into the cups. And I removed them, re-lubed my nipples, and reapplied them twice as well.
Basically 3 hours of these:
https://www.allthingsa2z.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Y0006-4.jpg
at the end of two 12 hour sessions of using the size 4 supple nips.
(except, unlike that stock image, my nipples eventually engorge to fill most of the cylinder when it is fully unscrewed. not right away mind you, the temporary engorgement takes time)
I was going to put the supple nips back on afterwards to kinda "ease them back down" but the temporary engorgement after that was larger than the #4 supple nips exterior dimensions, so I just gave them a rest.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 05:41:07 PM by Bad Kitty »
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2019, 01:42:50 AM »
12hr session? Damn that's some dedication! I'm glad to see you back at it....seems like a while has passed since you were posting your updates on here. I can't wait to hear about the induced lactation and how that unfolds. When you induce, are you looking for maximum milk production, or just to increase the size of your nipples? I really enjoy the descriptive detail you put into your posts, please leave nothing out, it's all VERY interesting to hear what you're doing!

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2019, 02:35:46 AM »
12hr session? Damn that's some dedication! I'm glad to see you back at it....seems like a while has passed since you were posting your updates on here. I can't wait to hear about the induced lactation and how that unfolds. When you induce, are you looking for maximum milk production, or just to increase the size of your nipples? I really enjoy the descriptive detail you put into your posts, please leave nothing out, it's all VERY interesting to hear what you're doing!
12 hours? well, if I'm at home, i may as well be pumping :P
It's not like it requires constant attention to do.
although that requires a gentle-ish amount of force. Not extremely gentle, but if there's any minor pain after 10min of having the suction cups in place, then it's probably too much suction to keep it on for extremely long sessions like 12 hours. This is just based on experience with doing it, and avoiding a level of suction which could eventually cause blisters on the skin, which ultimately causes 'downtime' away from pumping. I've become very convinced it's the hours, not the amount of force, that gets the job done ;)

I was away a while, from the BEA, and also from the body modding plans.

As for the inducing lactation, lactating causes nipples and breasts to grow considerably, arguably nipples even more than breasts. plus the color shift and increased sensitivity of nipples. I tend to think that going for maximum milk production is one and the same goal with going for maximum growth. I mean, I imagine that if i lactate a little, the changes would be subtle. Whereas if I put in really concerted effort into lactating as much as a human being can lactate, then I'd expect more dramatic changes. So, I'm definitely going for the "maximum" ;)

It probably helps that I'm "into" lactation as something erotic and exciting itself. Not just for it's side effects. Although, after all growth has hit a plateau, I may slack the intensive milking schedule somewhat. I'm leaving it open ended on that, I'll wait & see how much fun it is to decide ;)  I can say that I don't really plan to stop lactating. I think it'll be too much pleasurable fun to give it up. It's just that I might eventually drop my planned overnight & lunch break milking sessions, depending on just how much fun it is to lactate like crazy, and how much that affects production ;) I expect that out of the 6 per day milking sessions those will prove to be the most annoying to keep up with, schedule-wise.

I'm trying not to leave anything out, and be as descriptive and specific as possible, so that it's useful for others who are interested :)

I've read some studies recently, which suggest milking even more often than 6 times per day may be recommended for achieving maximum production, and that frequency has the greater impact between frequency and thoroughness of milking. The study I read basically suggested that the presence of milk in the breasts is it's own signal to the body to slow production, so keeping them very empty very often is key to increasing production.

My initial "every 4 hours" plan was based on the fact that nipple stimulation releases oxytocin, which has an effect on production. And oxytocin lasts in the blood stream about 5 hours. So milking every 4 would keep my oxytocin level spiked full time. But if still more frequent milking is of potential benefit, i might have to try to make that work, at least for a while, to help maximize production, as well as maximize growth & sensitivity changes :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 02:38:23 AM by Bad Kitty »

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2019, 01:51:53 PM »
  Just as I expected...a very detailed answer!  ;D A few years ago I started to see a few Japanese videos of women waiting as long as they could before pumping, and making "Auto drip" videos. I think this is highly erotic, mainly because the breasts are so incredibly swollen and full, that simply leaning over allows them to start dripping....some even spraying on their own. I'm sure it's painful because of the intensive pressure....but highly erotic!
  As far as pumping, I do agree that the more you pump, the more you'll produce. I've witnessed this a few times. How do you intend to induce lactation? Medication or by herbal pills?

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2019, 03:40:14 AM »
  Just as I expected...a very detailed answer!  ;D A few years ago I started to see a few Japanese videos of women waiting as long as they could before pumping, and making "Auto drip" videos. I think this is highly erotic, mainly because the breasts are so incredibly swollen and full, that simply leaning over allows them to start dripping....some even spraying on their own. I'm sure it's painful because of the intensive pressure....but highly erotic!
  As far as pumping, I do agree that the more you pump, the more you'll produce. I've witnessed this a few times. How do you intend to induce lactation? Medication or by herbal pills?
I've seen videos like that. As well as ones where they "spray" when the girl orgasms. They are very sexy ;)

Planning on inducing by: pumping/suckling extremely regularly, medication (high-level estrogen & progesterone prior to inducing), domperidone (an anti-nausea med with a side effect of elevating prolactin levels), herbals, and hypnosis training.
Basically every available chemical, mechanical, and psychological method of inducing and maximizing production. The more lactation, the more lactation-associated growth/changes should occur.

I don't know if I'll stick to such an intensive schedule over the long term, but definitely "for a while" to really maximize it, and eek out as much breast & nipple growth and sensitivity increase as possible. Beyond that, I'll just see how things go and weigh benefit vs. the time it takes. I'm almost certain that I'll want to keep lactating indefinitely, and I may find that it's pleasurable & exciting enough to be worth the time to keep pushing myself to lactate as heavily as possible indefinitely.

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2019, 09:40:22 AM »
 ;D  "I'm almost certain that I'll want to keep lactating indefinitely, and I may find that it's pleasurable & exciting enough to be worth the time to keep pushing myself to lactate as heavily as possible indefinitely."

THIS is the sexiest thing I've heard in quite a long time!!! I hope you have someone to share this experience with. That is an incredibly lucky person!!

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2019, 12:08:14 PM »
;D  "I'm almost certain that I'll want to keep lactating indefinitely, and I may find that it's pleasurable & exciting enough to be worth the time to keep pushing myself to lactate as heavily as possible indefinitely."

THIS is the sexiest thing I've heard in quite a long time!!! I hope you have someone to share this experience with. That is an incredibly lucky person!!
ummm, "sort of"
I share my BE and other related kinks primarily online. I'd describe my SO as "supportive ...up to a point"
I'd prefer not exploring that topic at length though :)

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2019, 02:28:16 PM »
No explanation needed....I'm in the same boat with my SO. No interest whatsoever...so I come here. No harm, no foul!  ;D

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2019, 03:54:30 PM »
No explanation needed....I'm in the same boat with my SO. No interest whatsoever...so I come here. No harm, no foul!  ;D
*nod*
although that equation gets more complicated when you have real life BE goals.
I wouldn't say my SO has "no interest whatsoever", more just... a far less ambitious take on the idea.
There's other complications though. I lean away from dwelling on the topic more than I have to.
Like you said, no explanation needed :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2019, 11:42:08 AM »
Thanks for updating this thread Bad Kitty!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.