xenon

• G Cup
Re: Dr.Domanskis at your service / Implanting Surgeon
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 06:19:14 PM »
If you are willing to travel to Europe, I can help you out.

We are willing to travel to Europe. Can you share the info here or pm me? What part of Europe? And do you know what profile of 2000g silicone implants? Are they high profile? Mostly wondering what they look like when resting on a table. Do they have a lot of rippling? Or do they appear to hold their shape really well? My wife and I worry because her 800g gels had a very deflated rippled look outside of the body and they look was better implanted, but still had some rippling and lack of upper fullness.
~Xenon

LIONHEART

• C Cup
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 02:58:08 AM »

Dr. D,

I drive by your Adopt-a-Highway sign all the time and always wonder if I'll see you out there picking up trash along the side of the road. Just joking of course   ;)

It's always nice to hear that you continue to "push the envelope", as it were.

DM1234

• A Cup
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 11:44:44 AM »
We are willing to travel to Europe. Can you share the info here or pm me? What part of Europe? And do you know what profile of 2000g silicone implants? Are they high profile? Mostly wondering what they look like when resting on a table. Do they have a lot of rippling? Or do they appear to hold their shape really well? My wife and I worry because her 800g gels had a very deflated rippled look outside of the body and they look was better implanted, but still had some rippling and lack of upper fullness.

Sweden..

Aragorn

• A Cup
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 12:22:14 AM »
Hello - I was wondering, how much do you want for your 2000cc eurosilicones?  Are they brand new in the box?  We might be interested in buying them if you would like to sell them.

Thank you very much!

Aragorn

• A Cup
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 12:27:28 AM »
Sorry  my last post was to DM1234   - BUt to Dr. DDD -are you still able to get large (over 1500cc) silicone implants overseas, and implant them in your Italian office?  If so, what brand, and sizes are available?

We are considering a trip overseas if this is possible!

Thank you Dr. DDD!

DR.Domanskis

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 01:04:34 PM »
Custom Implants are available, and prices are quoted individually at the time the orders are placed. You can contact our offices to arrange an appointment. For your convenience, SKYPE consults are available for our patients. www.surgery-plastic.com (949) 640-6324 (888) 234-5080-Outside California

xPhoenix

• A Cup
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 01:17:38 PM »
DR_DDD, when you say custom, does that mean you can also get 3000cc?

I have contacted Rachelle, but she couldn't tell me much yet as you were working on finding a company willing to do so.