Mercerwatch

• F Cup
The Big Tease: Here Comes Another One (1984) Pomelo Girl MERGED
« on: October 19, 2011, 04:36:19 AM »
Major find! The Big Tease is a miserably backward 1984 Canon Pictures import from Israel. A mixture of hidden camera sketches straight from Allen Funt's playbook and blatantly faked hidden camera sketches- a precursor to the Russian clips that have surfaced in the past 5 years. It's all incredibly hokey and has the worst dubbing this side of the Shaw Bros. However it's all redeemed by the central sketch (the one that made the movie poster/ video cover) in which an uncredited young woman with enormous, heavy naturals is approached to appear in a commercial for pomelo fruit. Luckily she was out strolling with her colossal tits unbridled beneath her track top ready for inspection  ::) What follows is the commercial shoot complete with kettle drum dubbed bouncing and over stuffed leotards. Again uncredited and anonymous but captured on film for eternity. Something tells me this is part of the same series or a ripoff of the Danuta Lato hidden camera clips that are out there. I vidcapped the sequence and will upload after editing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020890/
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: The Big Tease: Here Comes Another One (1984) Pomelo Girl
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:50:46 AM »
approve!! ;D
Call me Bob.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 12:39:22 PM »
Danuta Lato's candid-camera movie from around the same time was 'The Big Gag' and I seem to recall that the producers were Israeli (maybe)... an image of the boxcover is attached. I've never heard of or seen your 'Pomelo Girl' before now Mercerwatch, but she looks great! :) Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I for one (one of many I'm sure!) look forward to a clip. :D

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
Good find.  I like the fruit held up for comparison, lol.

Top_Forty

• C Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 02:20:50 PM »
That's a healthy bosom.

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 04:30:03 PM »
Yep, Palomine its the same producer/ director Yehuda Barkan spelled differently on the Big Gag box. He even duplicates the hot chicks goosing guys sequence. Other classics in his repetoire include a flick about a Isaeli soldier who's farts defuse mines otherwise he's done other prank films. I capped the whole sequence and in the middle is a crowd of onlookers I need to trim. It happens to be streaming on Netflix if you search big tease.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 09:52:59 AM by Mercerwatch »
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 09:53:59 AM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k46jSyKkGOK1wA2tLem 1 of 2.
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k3fM2R2O6pRkqv2tMZ3 2 of 2.

OK Finally Part 2 is up, had to bounce (what a word) it to another editor so it's compressed and less pretty but its up.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:08:57 PM by Mercerwatch »

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »
It happens to be streaming on Netflix if you search big tease.

Actually, you have to search "Here comes another one", but yes, it is streaming there.  Thanks for the heads up.

Palomine

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 12:37:03 PM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k46jSyKkGOK1wA2tLem 1 of 2.
Hold on...re-editing 2 of 2.

I've been editing around the crowd of onlookers in the middle of the clip, but everytime I upload only the sound is cut, the image remains. I'll try again but maybe I'll have to pass off for an assist? Well see in about 10.

Thanks Mercer! :) ATM, I don't see the vid at Dailymotion (which is normal for my system) but I also don't see the usual 'embed aka <>' link below the video window, which is how I usually can view and capture DM vids. Is it actually there yet (I know it take a while for DM to 'publish' vids once uploaded)?

BTW, maybe you could UL the vid clips to a regular file host (rapidshare, dropbox, etc...) instead? That'd make for simple downloads (no capture plugin needed) and also save any compression that DM might be doing when it converts the vid to FLV or whatever. Just a suggestion. :)

BTW (again): no chance this lovely woman is Carmen Lenz, is there? See Argyle's post here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9985523.0.html

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 01:21:46 PM »
Changed the privacy settings
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 07:57:35 PM by Mercerwatch »

Palomine

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 06:36:44 PM »
They're both private links accessible only through the post I guess. My DM page says theyre still publishing right now.

Unlike your other Dailymotion vids, there's no embed link (the little "<>" under the video, next to the statistics icon)... whether this is because the video is marked 'private' or because it hasn't finished publishing (as of 4:30pm CA time) I don't know. I've attached a cap of Pomelo vs another vid you've got there to show the difference (without the embed link, I can't view/download them on my system). Though I'd like to get the original less-compressed files via a filehost site, rather than ask you to take the time to do that, if the embed link doesn't show up once the publish is done, maybe you could just briefly unprivate the clips, assuming that would enable embed? Thanks!

I agree with Argyle that Pomelo girl isn't Carmen Lenz, though they're not dissimilar. :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 06:45:06 PM by Palomine »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 01:10:25 AM »
Busty Jewish women for the win!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Palomine

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 12:19:13 PM »
Both vids now no longer show as 'private' and both now have the "<>" embed link, which I can click to view (and capture) the clips. Thanks very much Mercerwatch! :D

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
Both vids now no longer show as 'private' and both now have the "<>" embed link, which I can click to view (and capture) the clips. Thanks very much Mercerwatch! :D

I know of streamtransport but that seems to go through IE and that absorbs cookies like a lifetime channel heroine who got dumped. Is that what you use, or do you have something better?
I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

Palomine

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 05:19:34 PM »
I know of streamtransport but that seems to go through IE and that absorbs cookies like a lifetime channel heroine who got dumped. Is that what you use, or do you have something better?

I haven't used IE in years... at least since Meredith Baxter Birney dropped her top revealing a surprisingly nice MILFy pair of melons (speaking of Lifetime channel heroines). :D A photo attached for your reference. ;)

No, as mentioned I'm running Chrome (and to a lesser extent, Firefox) as my primary browser and doing so under Ubuntu Linux. The plethora of Firefox plugins available (for capturing video streams) under Windows and Mac OS is considerably more modest under Linux (I generally use one called Antbar with good results). It used to work fine with Dailymotion up until a few months ago when DM changed something at their site (I posted about that in the Computer forum at the time) and ever since then, I've had to use a workaround by viewing/capturing the stream from the 'embed' page for the video instead of the main page itself. Of course, it seems that if a video is marked 'private' by the uploader, no 'embed' option is provided, rendering my workaround moot. :(

Thankfully, Mercerwatch was kind enough to make the adjustment and I'm glad he did... that 'Pomelo' girl is just full of awesome. I wish we knew what else she might have appeared in.