TheZookie007

• L Cup
ALL THIS WEEK Busty Indian women on FAMILY FEUD
« on: October 19, 2011, 08:46:24 AM »
If anyone can set their DVR to snag the Prasad family's appearance on Family Feud all this week, that would be great. I hear it will be worth it.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
Re: ALL THIS WEEK Busty Indian women on FAMILY FEUD
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »
Looks like they're all sisters Sita and Indra are easy DD's and Shanta at least a D.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 01:41:22 PM »
Hopefully you were able to snag it, Mercer? I tried to get it yesterday but had unforeseen problems doing so.

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 04:22:41 PM »
No dice, and they were eliminated today too.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 10:25:46 PM »
Damn. Not even a screenshot? My DVR fucked up again today also. The busty gods are angry at me  :'( :-\

TeamCanada

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 07:11:22 PM »
Sorry no cap, but I caught the re-run of this just a few minutes ago, and wow, I was impressed. They weren't massive, but definitely well proportioned, and they all had some nice bootys going on too. Plus it didn't hurt they were all gorgeous!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »
I got it on my DVR, but it's gonna take some time to make it into something I can share with the class. Long dark hair, limpid eyes, legs that go on for days, and bosomy -- the Prasad women are all fucking hot.

duanculo

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 04:04:08 PM »
anyone been able to spot or upload the video/screen caps .... they were easily the sexiest family on the feud in it's history!!! especially loved shanti j., gita and shanta but even sita and indra were banging!

bois

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 10:18:49 AM »
re ups?

lol810

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 11:16:14 PM »
Is this one of them? Or are these pictures them?

duanculo

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 11:36:09 PM »
lol810 you hit the jackpot!!! great finds man. where did you source the pics?

lol810

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 12:16:55 AM »
I was trying to find clips of the show in question so I could watch and see what the fuss was about.. I did a search of Prasad and Family feud and the first thing that came up was a  certain social network page for someone named prasad that listed family Fued as intrest. I clicked around public photos that one had, but the rest of the girls all have theres set to private. So at this point that is as best as were gonna do..

mcgarp

• F Cup
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 02:35:08 AM »
I'm no moderator, but I think you have one for sure, and possibly two rule violations.  The old 1-1-1-1 rule and possibly the social media rule, though I'm not sure on that one since you didn't name the site.  But I think you may want to take all but one of those pictures down.  Sorry if I am incorrect.

lol810

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 03:14:43 AM »
I thought these only applied to requests for morphing???? I did not mention the site... So I am following the rules correct?

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 09:57:46 AM »
Oy, I haven't even had my coffee yet!  :(

OK, first: maybe EVERYONE would benefit from re-reading the rules.

Second: if content is prohibited (i.e.: images created by a certain webmaster, of a particular subject or appearing at a certain site) then they're prohibited PERIOD, not simply in morph requests. I can't imagine why anyone would think why a prohibited image would be prohibited only for morph requests and not for posting elsewhere/for another purpose... that just makes no sense at all (and of course, there's nothing in the rules that says it). I suspect this is the result of lol810 'learning' the rules by seeing posts get moderated in the MR forum but not actually taking the time to READ and UNDERSTAND them. lol, PLEASE go READ them yourself since you inferring the rules only by watching moderation isn't sufficient. Thanks.

I don't see a 1-1-1 violation below, so I can only assume that lol deleted an(y) extra posts before I got here based on McGarp's warning and that's fine. Any user who fixes/removes a violation BEFORE a mod sees it is encouraged to do so: removing the problem fast protects the site and no violation is logged against the user at all.

Finally, as for a 'certain social network' ...images from two social networks are prohibited PERIOD, but not from ALL social networks. Any pic that came from/appears on those two verboten sites is prohibited here (anywhere at the BEA) even if it was found elsewhere (on some other site). Because lol seems to have attempted to learn the rules by osmosis rather than by reading them, I have no idea whether his idea of a 'certain social network' bears any resemblance to the rules or not. We'll look into it and moderate accordingly, until then, the pic can stay.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:15:39 AM by Palomine »