rackonteur

• D Cup
  • Finally got some whitening strips for my bluetooth
Re: Mal Malloy: Big boobs, Bigger...
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2014, 01:34:11 PM »
Is she still active??
Yes, well, erm, ahh, hmmm, uh, um, ...eh?

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2014, 01:41:16 PM »
Well I was basing the bra sizes on the gaining of 3 inches on her bust each time, aka 3 cup sizes. I also entered rough measurements into a calculator.
I know 34C is accurate as that is on the bra tag in one of her earlier pictures for Indosplace (whether she is wearing the right size bra is another matter); and I'm sure at some point she mentioned being a DDD/E on her Tumblr. The band 36 band sizes are just guesses based on the fact of gaining weight.
FYI I'm not good at judging sizes just by looking :P

I agree that if she continued to gain weight she is more likely to distribute it on her waist, ass and thighs; though Mal's twin sister's boobs continued to grow... Though Mal's sister has at least one kid...
The health problems you mentioned seem very pessimistic when we are talking about a 20lb gain, if she wanted to gain 120lbs then that would be more relevant? I mean London Andrews weights 235lbs and she certainly has none if those issues you mention.

Cool graph anyway... I wonder if she'd ever reach a 0.5 waist-to-hip ratio...

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »
 :P
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2014, 03:55:43 PM »

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2014, 09:01:17 PM »
Well I was basing the bra sizes on the gaining of 3 inches on her bust each time, aka 3 cup sizes. I also entered rough measurements into a calculator.
I know 34C is accurate as that is on the bra tag in one of her earlier pictures for Indosplace (whether she is wearing the right size bra is another matter); and I'm sure at some point she mentioned being a DDD/E on her Tumblr. The band 36 band sizes are just guesses based on the fact of gaining weight.
FYI I'm not good at judging sizes just by looking :P

I agree that if she continued to gain weight she is more likely to distribute it on her waist, ass and thighs; though Mal's twin sister's boobs continued to grow... Though Mal's sister has at least one kid...
The health problems you mentioned seem very pessimistic when we are talking about a 20lb gain, if she wanted to gain 120lbs then that would be more relevant? I mean London Andrews weights 235lbs and she certainly has none if those issues you mention.

Cool graph anyway... I wonder if she'd ever reach a 0.5 waist-to-hip ratio...

I agree - the later bra sizes are very suspect.

London Andrews is nowhere near as disproportionate as Mal so comparative anatomy does not hold up much.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2014, 10:32:39 PM »

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2014, 03:27:05 PM »
Nice work T_Man, I like it.
Thanks, Magiciano. Here's more.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2014, 01:52:31 AM »
I was thinking of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipedema

Re: that wiki page -

Dude! You're scaring me!  God forbid... !!    :o

At least, Mal appears to be relatively trim around the knees, calves, shins, etc., and for the degree of hip and thigh curvature she carries (and damn well, I might add...) she appears pretty firm there.   Even in that weight comparison collage (earlier in this thread, the shot on the right) where she is at 180 lbs.

Hopefully similar to lovely London (as miners666 observes), Mal would escape such an issue.  
Actually if you look at much of their recent photos, their thigh skintone is fairly similar.

BTW, further on to the health idea, recent reports about body shape/type comparisons observe that folks that gain weight around the waist tend to be at greater cardiovascular risk, while those that tend to remain slim-wasted and gain around the hips (hourglasses, etc.) seem to be healthier on that account. Both our girls here are moderately busty, surprisingly and pleasingly tight-waisted, and notably (some might say ideally) fuller structured about the pelvis and thighs.  :)

Both Mal and London are two of my big faves (both are intelligent, vivacious, gorgeous, deliciously curvy), and I want only the best for them...   :D

-D'Artagnian

PS - if you've watched them in video, you'll note they both also have really cool senses of humor... heck with all the typical sordid thoughts, I would just love to hang out with either (both!) of them and just bullshit over a beer...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:01:25 AM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2014, 06:54:49 PM »
Yeah the thing on Lipedema was kinda interesting... I guess she does look sort of stage 2, but some of the other factors related to arms and feet didn't apply at all, so who knows.
I mentioned London Andrews as although she isn't as disproportioned as Mal at one point she wrote she had 55 inch hips and has 38 inch thighs, so I still think it's a fair comparison.

Anyway, another underwear edit.

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2014, 11:54:09 AM »
New :o

« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2014, 01:30:44 PM »
Is she back???  :o

« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2014, 04:04:58 PM »
She's not sure yet.

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2014, 04:49:36 PM »
I can't find any evidence of her ever wearing that top.  I did compare the teeth and they do seem to be very similar to Mallory Malloy.  Maybe this is a new photo or at least one that was not released  before.  I find this very interesting.

« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2014, 12:17:38 AM »
I can't find any evidence of her ever wearing that top.  I did compare the teeth and they do seem to be very similar to Mallory Malloy.  Maybe this is a new photo or at least one that was not released  before.  I find this very interesting.

It is her.  She has an instagram now.

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2014, 06:53:11 PM »
Is it me or are her boobs looking bigger?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 07:25:01 PM by miners666 »