October 25, 2014, 03:09:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mal Malloy: Big boobs, Bigger...  (Read 57739 times)
Magiciano
I Cup

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »

Mallory Malloy

I get a number of questions on my avatar.  She is September Carrino.  The video is from Blue Snap Top 2.  Yes there is a link to the video in a previous September Carrino thread.  The largest size I have is 720x540.
CarlTL
Q Cup

Think good thoughts for Taylor Stevens

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2012, 03:01:20 PM »

Mallory Malloy

She manages to put Chun-Li to shame with those thighs.

TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2012, 11:25:31 PM »

If Mal ever manages to get H-cup boobs, I will have died and gone to heaven. Lawdy lawdy lawdy.

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
miners666
B Cup

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2012, 03:32:56 PM »

Actually in the poll right now, the option far ahead of the others is for her to become heavier than any of these pictures (that they would like her to weigh 200lbs).  Then 181lbs (the heaviest picture here), then 145lbs, then 160lbs, then 136lbs.  Some options list "when we last saw her" and "original weight".  I'm not sure which picture depicts her now, and which are older.  I had thought the story was that she had been much more overweight in the past, and had lost weight before most of the pictures posted.  As she lost weight, she wasn't losing as much weight from her butt and hips and these pictures where showing the result.  That in her original pictures posted here she was slightly heavier, and has continued to lose some weight.  I would have thought that the 136lbs picture was the most recent, but the poll says 145lbs is "stay the same"- but that 160lbs is "last we saw her".

If you look at the set of pictures thought, you can see a lot of her weight goes to her bottom.  From the smallest to the biggest, her waist only increases by four inches, but her bust increases by six inches, and her hips increase by ten inches.

To give you context the original poll (one before this one) was made a while ago when she was away and so hence "when we last saw her". More specifically:
  • Original weight = the lowest she appeared in her weight loss videos, roughly what she was in her very first one
  • Stay the same = videos such as "Black leggings" and "Blue leggings"
  • When we last saw her = videos such as "Two of my favorite positions...", "Three outfits", kitchen videos, and DVD videos
  • The highest she has ever been = single picture shown in compilation on previous page
  • 200lbs = who knows? Rough measurement guestimation of 44-32-58!?

If that helps at all?

If Mal ever manages to get H-cup boobs, I will have died and gone to heaven. Lawdy lawdy lawdy.

Agreed Grin
If she did she'd probably have an ass over 60" too.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:12:34 PM by miners666 » Logged
element
D Cup

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2012, 09:04:06 AM »

I'll just put this here, caption on the photo said:
"Mal Malloy and her twin sister"
miners666
B Cup

« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2012, 08:46:36 PM »

Recent update...
bffd
C Cup

« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2012, 02:59:17 AM »

I'll just put this here, caption on the photo said:
"Mal Malloy and her twin sister"

TWINS, BASIL, TWINS!

I often don't save finished morphs, so save them for your viewing pleasure
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2012, 03:41:04 AM »

Mal is the blond, yes? Is her sister as big bootied as she is?

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
miners666
B Cup

« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2012, 09:00:19 AM »

Mal is the blond, yes? Is her sister as big bootied as she is?
element
D Cup

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2012, 10:58:04 AM »

front isn't bad either  Smiley
FourHooksPlus
C Cup

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2012, 05:25:47 PM »

front isn't bad either  Smiley

HOLY SHIT
BIGDOG5
A Cup

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2012, 07:12:30 PM »

She need to drop some weight imo she still beautiful
miners666
B Cup

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »

pilotblaze
E Cup

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2012, 09:48:38 PM »

They are both incredible.

-D'Artagnian
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2012, 01:05:33 AM »

These pictures belong on the "Genetics" thread. HOLY FUCK

FourHooksPlus
C Cup

« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2012, 05:37:45 AM »

Where did these pictures come from? They look like vidcaps. Where is the video? Can I haz it pls?
Brahma
E Cup

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2012, 09:04:05 AM »

I've never seen the big pics before.  OMG, she's luscious.
Reaver
E Cup

« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2012, 09:42:23 AM »

So I guess we have and idea what Mal will look like after putting on weight.
picktin
C Cup

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2012, 05:40:28 PM »

So I guess we have and idea what Mal will look like after putting on weight.

Hmmm. I'm thinking, not exactly.   While they obviously have similar body types, I think that Mal just naturally has a smaller waist proportionally than her sister.  There's a collage (attached) showing her at different weights that I found online and you can see how well she maintains her proportions.  I think her waist is going to 'give up' somewhere around the 200 lb, mark, but it would be great to see how far (and wide!) she could go before she truly 'loses her figure.'
milom
C Cup

« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2012, 06:59:32 PM »

But they're twins.  They don't have 'similar' body types.  They have exact body types.  It is literally impossible to get any more similar than twins.
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2012, 04:05:46 AM »

But they're twins.  They don't have 'similar' body types.  They have exact body types.  It is literally impossible to get any more similar than twins.

(cough) fraternal twins (cough)

element
D Cup

« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2012, 02:20:05 PM »

Apparently now she is being used to promote some new website.

I don't really get how whoever manages her now operates.
In fact I have no idea what made her decide with these particular people, they sold 300? of some piddling DVD with webcam and digi-cam videos.
They release random videos of her doing bizarrely ordinary stuff, and then try to get people to hunt through ad-links in order to get revenue.
It's like something from 2004.
Rentahero
E Cup

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2012, 04:06:13 PM »

Hmmm. I'm thinking, not exactly.   While they obviously have similar body types, I think that Mal just naturally has a smaller waist proportionally than her sister.  There's a collage (attached) showing her at different weights that I found online and you can see how well she maintains her proportions.  I think her waist is going to 'give up' somewhere around the 200 lb, mark, but it would be great to see how far (and wide!) she could go before she truly 'loses her figure.'

Where are the three photos in the center of this image from?
LuvsBoobs
A Cup

« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2012, 09:13:39 PM »

imagine her at 200lbs! That would be her at her best!

element
D Cup

« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2012, 02:27:28 AM »

Where are the three photos in the center of this image from?
Tumblr/Twitter I think
ionej
C Cup

« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2012, 03:39:30 AM »

200 is to fat[her tiny waist will be gone] ...160[white garter belt and panties] previous photo
Katheb
D Cup

« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2012, 10:56:14 PM »

* Katheb awakens from his slumber.

Okay, scientists REALLY need to get some D.N.A Samples and study this. I mean REALLY!

* Katheb is not the best he can be.
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2012, 06:45:39 AM »

Ay yi yi...

miners666
B Cup

« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2012, 04:32:42 PM »

Don't think this one's been posted before
ionej
C Cup

« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2012, 09:58:09 PM »

Shes a glorified amatuer from you-tube [non pro] no onr can make her do anything..this is a side hobby for her...the weight pole too me was a mistake..it told her that we didnt fibd her as attractive as before therefore she hasnt been activrr on any of her acct. She either is going awayto gain wgt or she through wiyh us internet guys???The tshirt is from INDOS PLACE has a promo for a new website for him and associates...he seems to br one of the few who can get in touch with her at times
ionej
C Cup

« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:24 PM »

Shes a glorifyed amatuer from you-tube [non pro] no one can make her do anything..this is a side hobby for her...the weight pole too me was a mistake..it told her that we didnt find her as attractive as before therefore she hasnt been active on any of her acct. She either is going awayto gain wght or she through with us internet guys???The tshirt is from INDOS PLACE has a promo for a new website for him and associates...he seems to br one of the few who can get in touch with her at times
Magiciano
I Cup

« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2012, 12:56:24 AM »

Mallory Mally

I get a number of questions on my avatar.  She is September Carrino.  The video is from Blue Snap Top 2.  Yes there is a link to the video in a previous September Carrino thread.  The largest size I have is 720x540.
pilotblaze
E Cup

« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2012, 07:28:38 AM »

It struck me recently how similar she looks in several ways to Belle ("Your Southern Belle").  Facially, proportions, general shape, skin.  For quick reference, google "Your Southern Belle Compilation Video".  Yes, Belle is older, cut her some slack.

I'm not saying they could be related or anything, but I suppose they are of a pretty similar phenotype.  Smiley

I know somebody who shares the same similarities (even facially), but now runs and diets the figure away.  Used to have the same kind of amazing rear view. Interesting.

-D'Artagnian
Always thinkin'
Magiciano
I Cup

« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2012, 03:32:39 AM »

Mallory Malloy

Magiciano
I Cup

« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2012, 01:38:34 AM »

Mallory Malloy

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program