Mallory Malloy

miners666

• A Cup
Re: Mal Malloy: Big boobs, Bigger...
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2012, 02:56:34 PM »
Another for good measure.

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2012, 08:36:10 PM »
Wow! Impressive. Definitely checking out what a Google search brings up.

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »
Well this is an interesting development... Mal's made a poll asking if she should gain or lose weight, and how much:
http://www.polljunkie.com/NAd49Z/Poll18968.aspx

I know which I prefer; the thicker the better! :)

Variant

• C Cup
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2012, 08:26:46 PM »
Well this is an interesting development... Mal's made a poll asking if she should gain or lose weight, and how much:

Based on the poll results so far, it seems like most people would like to see what would happen if she put on more pounds.  We all know exactly where it would go.  :D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2012, 09:08:08 PM »

You said it!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2012, 12:08:20 AM »
Mallory Malloy

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2012, 01:48:58 AM »
Well, nearly six thousand people have weighed in (no pun intended) and here are the results.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2012, 02:02:30 AM »

Just to be honest, I actually prefer her at her smallest in that chart.  She's still has a generous body, and isn't too thin.  But each person has a different opinion.

Actually in the poll right now, the option far ahead of the others is for her to become heavier than any of these pictures (that they would like her to weigh 200lbs).  Then 181lbs (the heaviest picture here), then 145lbs, then 160lbs, then 136lbs.  Some options list "when we last saw her" and "original weight".  I'm not sure which picture depicts her now, and which are older.  I had thought the story was that she had been much more overweight in the past, and had lost weight before most of the pictures posted.  As she lost weight, she wasn't losing as much weight from her butt and hips and these pictures where showing the result.  That in her original pictures posted here she was slightly heavier, and has continued to lose some weight.  I would have thought that the 136lbs picture was the most recent, but the poll says 145lbs is "stay the same"- but that 160lbs is "last we saw her".

If you look at the set of pictures thought, you can see a lot of her weight goes to her bottom.  From the smallest to the biggest, her waist only increases by four inches, but her bust increases by six inches, and her hips increase by ten inches.

Edit: TheZookie007 replied while I was writing this, so the poll numbers are probably unneeded here.

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2012, 12:49:27 PM »
Mallory Malloy

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2012, 01:01:20 PM »
Mallory Malloy

She manages to put Chun-Li to shame with those thighs.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2012, 09:25:31 PM »
If Mal ever manages to get H-cup boobs, I will have died and gone to heaven. Lawdy lawdy lawdy.

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2012, 01:32:56 PM »
Actually in the poll right now, the option far ahead of the others is for her to become heavier than any of these pictures (that they would like her to weigh 200lbs).  Then 181lbs (the heaviest picture here), then 145lbs, then 160lbs, then 136lbs.  Some options list "when we last saw her" and "original weight".  I'm not sure which picture depicts her now, and which are older.  I had thought the story was that she had been much more overweight in the past, and had lost weight before most of the pictures posted.  As she lost weight, she wasn't losing as much weight from her butt and hips and these pictures where showing the result.  That in her original pictures posted here she was slightly heavier, and has continued to lose some weight.  I would have thought that the 136lbs picture was the most recent, but the poll says 145lbs is "stay the same"- but that 160lbs is "last we saw her".

If you look at the set of pictures thought, you can see a lot of her weight goes to her bottom.  From the smallest to the biggest, her waist only increases by four inches, but her bust increases by six inches, and her hips increase by ten inches.

To give you context the original poll (one before this one) was made a while ago when she was away and so hence "when we last saw her". More specifically:
  • Original weight = the lowest she appeared in her weight loss videos, roughly what she was in her very first one
  • Stay the same = videos such as "Black leggings" and "Blue leggings"
  • When we last saw her = videos such as "Two of my favorite positions...", "Three outfits", kitchen videos, and DVD videos
  • The highest she has ever been = single picture shown in compilation on previous page
  • 200lbs = who knows? Rough measurement guestimation of 44-32-58!?

If that helps at all?

If Mal ever manages to get H-cup boobs, I will have died and gone to heaven. Lawdy lawdy lawdy.

Agreed ;D
If she did she'd probably have an ass over 60" too.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:12:34 PM by miners666 »

element

• D Cup
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2012, 07:04:06 AM »
I'll just put this here, caption on the photo said:
"Mal Malloy and her twin sister"