TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Mal Malloy: Big boobs, Bigger...
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2012, 01:05:46 AM »
But they're twins.  They don't have 'similar' body types.  They have exact body types.  It is literally impossible to get any more similar than twins.

(cough) fraternal twins (cough)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

element

• D Cup
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2012, 11:20:05 AM »
Apparently now she is being used to promote some new website.

I don't really get how whoever manages her now operates.
In fact I have no idea what made her decide with these particular people, they sold 300? of some piddling DVD with webcam and digi-cam videos.
They release random videos of her doing bizarrely ordinary stuff, and then try to get people to hunt through ad-links in order to get revenue.
It's like something from 2004.

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2012, 01:06:13 PM »

Hmmm. I'm thinking, not exactly.   While they obviously have similar body types, I think that Mal just naturally has a smaller waist proportionally than her sister.  There's a collage (attached) showing her at different weights that I found online and you can see how well she maintains her proportions.  I think her waist is going to 'give up' somewhere around the 200 lb, mark, but it would be great to see how far (and wide!) she could go before she truly 'loses her figure.'

Where are the three photos in the center of this image from?

LuvsBoobs

• A Cup
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2012, 06:13:39 PM »
imagine her at 200lbs! That would be her at her best!

Hmmm. I'm thinking, not exactly.   While they obviously have similar body types, I think that Mal just naturally has a smaller waist proportionally than her sister.  There's a collage (attached) showing her at different weights that I found online and you can see how well she maintains her proportions.  I think her waist is going to 'give up' somewhere around the 200 lb, mark, but it would be great to see how far (and wide!) she could go before she truly 'loses her figure.'

element

• D Cup
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2012, 11:27:28 PM »
Where are the three photos in the center of this image from?
Tumblr/Twitter I think

ionej

• B Cup
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2012, 12:39:30 AM »
200 is to fat[her tiny waist will be gone] ...160[white garter belt and panties] previous photo

Katheb

• E Cup
    • katheb.deviantart.com
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2012, 07:56:14 PM »
* Katheb awakens from his **85**.

Okay, scientists REALLY need to get some D.N.A Samples and study this. I mean REALLY!
* Katheb is not the best he can be.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2012, 03:45:39 AM »
Ay yi yi...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2012, 01:32:42 PM »
Don't think this one's been posted before

ionej

• B Cup
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2012, 06:58:09 PM »
Shes a glorified amatuer from you-tube [non pro] no onr can make her do anything..this is a side hobby for her...the weight pole too me was a mistake..it told her that we didnt fibd her as attractive as before therefore she hasnt been activrr on any of her acct. She either is going awayto gain wgt or she through wiyh us internet guys???The tshirt is from INDOS PLACE has a promo for a new website for him and associates...he seems to br one of the few who can get in touch with her at times

ionej

• B Cup
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2012, 09:44:24 AM »
Shes a glorifyed amatuer from you-tube [non pro] no one can make her do anything..this is a side hobby for her...the weight pole too me was a mistake..it told her that we didnt find her as attractive as before therefore she hasnt been active on any of her acct. She either is going awayto gain wght or she through with us internet guys???The tshirt is from INDOS PLACE has a promo for a new website for him and associates...he seems to br one of the few who can get in touch with her at times

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2012, 09:56:24 PM »
Mallory Mally

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2012, 04:28:38 AM »

It struck me recently how similar she looks in several ways to Belle ("Your Southern Belle").  Facially, proportions, general shape, skin.  For quick reference, google "Your Southern Belle Compilation Video".  Yes, Belle is older, cut her some slack.

I'm not saying they could be related or anything, but I suppose they are of a pretty similar phenotype.  :)

I know somebody who shares the same similarities (even facially), but now runs and diets the figure away.  Used to have the same kind of amazing rear view. Interesting.

-D'Artagnian
Always thinkin'
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2012, 12:32:39 AM »
Mallory Malloy

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2012, 10:38:34 PM »
Mallory Malloy