solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Captain Nemo's morphs
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2024, 06:26:42 AM »
Rejoice! San Francisco has made it legal to appear topless in public.

Will be linked to the Marisol Yotta thread
But she can't see where she is stepping, or into what.

This is great. Imagine if in real life she got so big. She certainly wouldn't be able to wear stiletto heels or even drive a car since her breasts are way too big for her arms to get around. I like captain Nemo's morphs because they tend to be so big.  ;D

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2024, 10:12:37 AM »
Rejoice! San Francisco has made it legal to appear topless in public.

Will be linked to the Marisol Yotta thread
But she can't see where she is stepping, or into what.

This is great. Imagine if in real life she got so big. She certainly wouldn't be able to wear stiletto heels or even drive a car since her breasts are way too big for her arms to get around. I like captain Nemo's morphs because they tend to be so big.  ;D
Depending upon the artist, morphs reflect their views and not necessarily the existing breast shape.  The good Captain appears to like the "obviously fake" as Beshine put it, a firm round shape which I find best.  Of course, from a practicality standpoint, the exaggeration can only be so far before becoming impossible to actually consider.  In contrast, those depicting sagging breasts can have them draped on the floor, however, it is a matter of taste.  I'd rather see them huge, firm, round, and high; while that may limit me to maybe 18-20" in diameter, it would not be real world either; 250+ pounds of boobs is beyond practical.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: Today at 10:31:06 AM »
Skimming through this thread I found several years ago a morph request from solvegas for this image:

I had forgotten all about it but now I can fulfil it (and later i shall link it to Danielle's thread):
« Last Edit: Today at 10:35:02 AM by Captain Nemo »
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

« Reply #63 on: Today at 11:54:05 AM »
We could nearly frame them as Beshine Boobs