chadburton

• E Cup
Re: Meet amazing Tessa Fowler
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 07:02:24 PM »
Amazed there has been no chatter about TEssa, a goddess. SHe is now on Cosmid, and bustier than ever. At Just over 5 feet, she is pushing into E cup territory. It's unreal. Slim and utterly stacked. she's a bit heavier than the PB shoot, but she is by far the most gorgeous all natural to come along in ages....

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »
she's a bit heavier than the PB shoot,

You say that like it's a bad thing...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

chadburton

• E Cup
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 07:57:09 AM »
NO, Im saying she's even *more stunning with an extra bit of weight on her. I think PB had her slim down a tad too much......she is beyond stacked in the Cosmid photos.....unreal

BElover

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 12:27:16 PM »

ayrton

• F Cup
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 08:38:33 AM »
She is impossibly cute.   And painfully sexy in a very nubile way.   Takes me back to my High School days when I would just ache to get in a girls pants.    What am I saying,   I still do!

funkyboobster

• E Cup
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 11:01:13 AM »
huge boobed, doe-eyed brunenttes just kill me.  Gorgeous does not even begin to describe her.

BElover

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 11:34:32 AM »
I've been looking for some vids, but no luck so far. I'd like to see her in motion

chadburton

• E Cup
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 09:42:13 AM »
Well, true to form, she ain't goin *nowhere at PB. She's a total stunner

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 11:46:59 AM »
She is impossibly cute.   And painfully sexy in a very nubile way.   Takes me back to my High School days when I would just ache to get in a girls pants.    What am I saying,   I still do!

What he said.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

BElover

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 07:37:22 PM »
I've been looking for some vids, but no luck so far. I'd like to see her in motion

ask and ye shall receive
http://www.bigboobsalert.com/tessa-rich-dance.php

ayrton

• F Cup
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 08:28:32 AM »
I think I have found this weeks "girl I'd most like to **82** with".   Her wide eyed innocent act would probably drive me to distraction but she does that to me anyway.   

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 07:52:47 PM »
Tessa is seriously gorgeous and about as close to a perfect 10 that I can think of. That exceptionally beautiful face combined with her amazing body and breasts is quite a rare combination. She first appeared at Cosmid just over a month ago but she already has the four top rated posts on that site. Looking at the pic below, it's easy to see why. I'm just mesmerized by the total package but especially her eyes.

ayrton

• F Cup
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 07:28:01 AM »
I can't get enough of that girl.   I love her videos where she is like a mischievous little imp that likes to play dirty.   I can't remember anyone having her combination of a beautiful face,  fun personality,  and those great tits.   I want her.   

BElover

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
Not really sure why this girl isn't getting more attention here... definitely fills the roll of busty yet petite.
Excluding recent weeks, she has had some regular updates to Cosmid. It seems she will be posing for Playboy again in 2013

bjoswald

• A Cup
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 03:02:45 PM »
Mod edit to remove your needlessly rude comment.

You're completely allowed to express a contrary or negative opinion, but ONLY if you can manage to do so in a polite, adult fashion. Which you did not. Since you've made this same mistake a few times before (and ignored our second chances and your earlier temp ban) you can now have a month off in which to grow up.

You're surely unaware of it, but your repetitive habit of gratuitously insulting beautiful women just makes you seem like a guy who couldn't get laid by Popeye's Sea Hag and is bitter at all women because of that fact. Unless that's what you want people to think about you, you should probably consider changing the way you behave in public. -Palomine
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:23:53 AM by Palomine »