it's the first one of a series
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:18:24 PM by Tenshi »

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Growth with giantess
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2012, 09:53:21 PM »
Nice work!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Tenshi

• A Cup
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2012, 11:54:12 AM »
added a few more pics, also added some BE and hourglass for you guys :)

thatbumzzz

• A Cup
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 07:10:06 AM »
Nice comic you have there Tenshi!  :)

I just released a new comic too:
Growing Circle 2 The TTT with various options, text, text no text and PDF:
http://gtsartists.com/products/artist/233

It has BE, GTS, AG, Clothes ripping, SW, SM and even enhanced AR, 40 year old woman becomes a younger much taller bustier version of herself.

Tenshi

• A Cup
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2012, 06:20:46 AM »

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2012, 09:05:50 PM »
Neat! Really smooth animation!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

thatbumzzz

• A Cup
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 05:40:24 PM »
The Sizemancer Quest is now available for sale here:
ZZZ's Comics

The Sizemancer Quest is the beginning of a journey across various lands filled with many mythical races, magic, monsters, and normal sized women becoming amazons and giantesses. Along the way the characters will resolve personal issues, help troubled people and have lots of sex and size changes. The first Chapter introduces several of the main characters, and focuses on Irelia, the humble bar maid that just wants to get noticed by men. She visits the mysterious local sizemancer, where her life and body will soon change in a very big way. The story contains female beauty enhancement(short slim woman growing tall busty and curvy), drastic height increase, female muscle growth, breast growth, ass growth, foot growth, clothes ripping, regular size guy on giantess sexual activities, giantess giving oral to guy, giantess nipple licking, giantess hand held, insertion of head up to shoulders, amazon woman beating up mysterious man like creature and there are also a couple **29** look alikes. The growing is to tall, then very tall, busty and curvy and then 50'+ height. Then returns to regular tall height, and grows in muscle and then once again to 40'+ height with muscle continuing to grow along the way. The growing is caused by magic touch, or touching magic wooden objects. All characters are 18 or older. All images were rendered widescreen size, 1920x1080.  100 images on 80 pages in the normal and PDF versions.

The all new Collectors Edition version includes 3 bonus images; a 3 stage female muscle growth/clothes ripping transformation sequence, a 4 panel giantess/breast enlargement growth sequence, and a 3000x3000 pixel POV image of the giantess in the 4 panel image. It also has all 100 images on 80 pages. 2 Bonus images and 2 previews of part 2 are included, AND The 100 image no text version for those who like to flip through the images with no text at all on them. The collectors edition has a grand total of 203 images.

Normal version and PDF version are also available.

The comic will also be uploaded on GTSArtists later this week.

Dr_Whoopass

• A Cup
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
Highly recommended for BEfans! The BE/sexy growth is separate from the Muscle growth, so don't be scared  :P

thatbumzzz

• A Cup
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2012, 02:53:20 AM »
Highly recommended for BEfans! The BE/sexy growth is separate from the Muscle growth, so don't be scared  :P
Thanks Doc! :D

My newest comic, The Unequalizer is now available here:
http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz

The Unequalizer is the story of Robert, a man who thanks to his foreign exchange student roommate Yumiko,
finds a powerful machine capable of exchanging body mass between two living things.  When his best friend
Sarah is badly injured in a mixed fighting style arena of the UFFMG(Ultimate Female Fighting Machine Global),
Rob tries to help her by "equalizing" their bodies.  Things go awry when the machine takes and gives more than
it is supposed to...More mischief ensues when everyone gets **92** and more people mess around with the
equalizer, now renamed the Unequalizer.

The Unequalizer is a spin off from Something In The Water and there is some crossover, including a very
familiar blue serum.

The story contains female beauty enhancement, drastic height increase, female muscle growth, male shrinking,
female shrinking, breast growth, foot growth, clothes ripping, short man with tall amazon sex, 2 foot tall man
with 10 foot amazon sexual activities,  2 foot tall woman with 8 foot tall mini giantess sexual activities,
giantess amazon giving and receiving oral and mini giantess givng and receiving oral and amazons fighting.

The size changing ranges from tall woman to very tall amazon to 20' tall. The shrnking is from tall woman to
2' tall woman to 7 inch tall woman, the male shrinking is from tall man to average height man to 2' tall man.
The size changing is caused by the Unequalizer and also by injection of a mysterious blue serum. All
characters are 18 or older.  All images were rendered widescreen size, 1920x1080.
100 images on 85 pages. 1 Bonus image and 6 profile pages are included.

Collectors edition includes 3 bonus images; a 3 stage female muscle growth/clothes ripping transformation sequence starring
Suzanne from my Growing World Tribute, a 3 panel giantess/breast enlargement growth sequence starring Dr. Jane Small from
Something In The Water - see her as a busty giantess instead of as an amazon, and a 3000x3000 pixel POV image of Dr. Jane Small
as a giantess. It also has all 100 images on 85 pages. 1 Bonus image and 6 profile pages are included, AND The 100 image no text
version for those who like to flip through the images with no text at all on them. The collectors edition has a grand total of 203 images.

Tenshi

• A Cup
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2012, 04:39:48 PM »
while I can't compete with thabumzzz and his highquality work and output. There's a lot of new free stuff up at Xotenshi.deviantart.com , both drawn, animated and 3d. I get back in 3d soon :)

thatbumzzz

• A Cup
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2012, 02:54:25 PM »
Thanks Xotenshi!

My new GTS/BE/FMG comic is now available!
Now available here:

3GTS is a GTS/FMG movie spoof. It is set in the city of Tessa. In Tessa when  the small scrawny women(4'5"-5' tall) reach the age of 18 they go on a solo  trial to slay a beast, from which they return a couple days later between 8- 10 feet tall, bustier and athletically fit. The men in Tessa are normal  height and are treated as second class and sex slaves. Among the slaves are  also normal sized women from cities they have conquered.

One day the city of Tessa has to go to war to defend itself, but things do  not go their way. What happens when a 150 ft goddess appears and gives them a  blessing that will change the tide of the war? Clothes ripping and giantess  growth, that's what!

The first part of 3GTS will include both female growth non muscle and female muscle growth, breast growth, ass growth, foot growth, clothes ripping, normal size man + mini GTS  amazon sex, normal size busty woman + mini GTS amazon sexual activities, mini  GTS amazon and Mini GTS amazon sexual activities, and a Mini giantess growing  to giantess size and more muscular while carrying a normal sized man. 3GTS  sets the stage for part 2. Part 2 will conclude the story and will have more  growing, crush and vore. Part 1 has no crush or vore. Part one does have some  off screen violence such as a wolf and rhino struck by a spear, and enemy  warriors wandering into death traps.  This is not shown in the images only  mentioned and there is no blood.

The size ranges from normal woman to 8' tall busty amazon to 20' tall amazon  giantess to 40' tall amazon giantess and 40' busty non muscle giantess.   There is also a 150ft goddess.

All characters are 18 or older.  All images were rendered widescreen size,  1920x1080. 102 images on 90 pages, 1 bonus sexy image and 1 bonus preview image of part 2 are included.

Collectors edition includes 4 bonus images; a 4 stage giantess growth/breast enlargement/clothes ripping transformation sequence starring
Nikki from Something In The Water, a 3000x3000 pixel 300 DPI POV image of Nikki's backside as a giantess about to sit down, a preview image of the new cheerleader in Something In The Water 3 and an ALL NEW BONUS, a 3 stage FMG growth sequence ILLUSTRATED by Hinomars19 in Anime style 2941 X 2905 pixels 300 DPI.  Preview of this illustrated image is at my deviant art here:
http://thatbumzzz.deviantart.com/
no silhouette and in color of course in the Collectors Edition.

Collectors Edition also has all 102 images on 90 pages, and the 102 images no text version for those who like to flip through the images with no text at all on them. The collectors edition has a grand total of 208 images.

thatbumzzz

• A Cup
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 02:27:51 AM »
3GTS part 2 is now available at my store:

3GTS Part 2 picks up where part 1 left off, the women are growing and getting larger, bustier and stronger! There is also crushing and blood in this part. See the flashback of how Balinda became the largest Tessan woman, and what happened when Medeia went to see the oracle, that used some growth causing fumes on a sexy red headed slave? Clothes ripping and giantess growth, that's what! The giantess Golden Empress shows up, a new god shows up and more craziness because of the gods, and even some tragedy!

Part 2 of 3GTS includes growth, female muscle growth, breast growth, ass growth, foot growth, clothes ripping, normal size man + GTS sex, normal size man + GTS amazon insertion, GTS amazon + very large GTS amazon sexual activities, foot crush, back crush, ass crush and hand held crush! Part 2 sets the stage for part 3 where there will be vore, part 2 has no vore. There is some off screen violence such as a horse and wolf crushed but it is not shown. Enemy soldiers being crushed IS shown and they do spill blood.

The size ranges from normal busty woman to 8' tall busty amazon to 20' tall amazon giantess to 100'+ tall amazon giantess.

All characters are 18 or older. All images were rendered widescreen size, 1920x1080.

Collectors edition includes 4 bonus images; 2 violent bloody versions of 2 war images from part 1 that had to be made into non violent in their original violent form, a 3500x1969 pixel 300 DPI of Zenny's backside as a giantess next to a normal sized man in armor, and the illustrated BONUS, a 3 stage FMG growth sequence illustrated by Hinomars19 in Anime style 3344 X 2720 pixels 300 DPI PNG. Preview of this illustrated image is shown below, no silhouette and in color of course in the Collectors Edition.

Collectors Edition also has all 105 images, and the 104 images no text version for those who like to flip through the images with no text at all on them. The collectors edition has a grand total of 213 images.

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 02:46:32 PM »
I took this screencap playing around with a friend in Secondlife. There are many more possibilities playing with size differences now. I should take a movie and make a GIF.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

phil

• D Cup
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2012, 09:14:06 PM »
Got something to contribute here.....

I've always had a liking for large women and being a longtime BEA member,well, I wouldn't BE here if I didn't like large breasts on large women.  I'm not an artist and can't draw or sculpt for anything so I turned to a talented latex fabricator to create my version of a fantasy mini-giantess.  She was five months in the making and pretty costly as latex dolls go but in my mind worth every bit of the resources that went into her production. I can only take credit for the idea and the initial specifications.  The real credit for producing this unique figure goes to Kelly at Dark Side Creations.

phil

• D Cup
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2012, 08:04:25 AM »
Just a POV I like.