Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
Re: Kaori - N-Cup busty asian superstar
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 07:36:04 AM »
mmm interesting, you can't deny she's chubby nor busty, but even for her weight class those hands are pretty damn big. So either she's an example of japanese comedy, or it's a guy. Have we seen her face?
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

YS

• A Cup
  • If something can go wrong... it will.
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 03:46:52 PM »
Japanese men are disturbingly good at crossdressing. I guess it's because they have less gender variance and less pronounced secondary sexual characteristics. Same with women, on average, they're more flat.. or is that a myth?

Really... look up some examples. Many Japanese guys, if clean shaven, sporting some makeup and wig can pass as women, and even look pretty...  :-*

(link removed)
Please refrain from linking to pages that include pictures of people who appear to be under the age of 18.

Sorry....message recieved. Is it against forum regulations to pray to Cthulhu that every lawyer alive gets raptured by the Old Ones into their eternal realm where no one ever dies?

This guy may pass, though..

(second violation logged)
Forum Rules: "Do not edit posts that have already been moderated."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:40:08 AM by gonZo »

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 09:32:55 AM »
Any more pics of Kaori?If not I'll settle for Chloe. ;D

danball1976

• E Cup
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 08:53:08 PM »
"Large boobs" must equal "terrible back pain"? Who let this civilian in here?!?!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 10:47:50 PM »
It's definitely the lens, along with her having some rather pudgy hands to begin with.

Even men don't have monstrous hands like that, especially Japanese men. 

BacE

• F Cup
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 07:04:46 PM »
Those pictures prove the theory of enlargement creme/lotion. If you apply it with your hands, your hands would also grow. ;D
B"she should have worn gloves"acE 
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 01:00:35 AM »
You're welcome. :P
http://blog.livedoor.jp/bombomojisan/

First post 8)
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed this wasn't posted by you guys early, I usually look to the Bearchive for up and coming boob news...
This girl is INCREDIBLE.

breasteses

• D Cup
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 02:44:31 AM »
You're welcome. :P
http://blog.livedoor.jp/bombomojisan/

First post 8)
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed this wasn't posted by you guys early, I usually look to the Bearchive for up and coming boob news...
This girl is INCREDIBLE.

Homina homina homina!!!  Wow!!! Amazing!!! I thought it was a fish eye lens, but geez, she's got truly whopper class naturals on a slim body and those areolas.... speechless...

mcgarp

• F Cup
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 04:39:55 AM »
Now that looks a lot more like a real case of gigantomasia (sp) than the one mentioned in the other thread that's circulating around here right now.  Very impressive!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 11:40:41 AM »
Fuck a duck!

(Those hands though....)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 06:09:17 PM »
Indeed, my heart skips a few beats every time I take a glance... Can't WAIT for the video to come out. :o

breasteses

• D Cup
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 09:12:10 AM »
Indeed, my heart skips a few beats every time I take a glance... Can't WAIT for the video to come out. :o
she appears to have a really pretty face and is relatively young and petite,  this is a true case of gigantomastia... those areola are mindblowing...  Wow.

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2012, 10:39:44 AM »
What's up with her hands? Her tits are epic can't wait for more info to drop on her.

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 07:39:09 AM »
Fuck a duck!

(Those hands though....)

look at the NOT-STRAIGHT lines of the tiles behind her.

this is a really strong wide angle lens they're using. the picture is wildly distorted.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

breasteses

• D Cup
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 02:18:53 PM »
look at the NOT-STRAIGHT lines of the tiles behind her.

this is a really strong wide angle lens they're using. the picture is wildly distorted.
There is some distortion on some pics, but no denying this lady has some whopper class boobs on her slim frame, she appears to be very cute also...