catcat

• A Cup
Re: my 32J's feel so small - I want BIGGER
« Reply #480 on: August 08, 2014, 02:50:03 AM »
Im so upset  :'( I have waited nearly three months for my custom made enell sport bra costing me $122 plus £26 uk custom taxes and it doesnt fit, the band is too big and the part of the cup hangs out and not snug....... im so dissapointed and really cant afford to send it back and pay another £26 custom taxes... :'( gutted  :'(

ample ann

• A Cup
  • Supersize me;)
« Reply #481 on: August 08, 2014, 05:31:32 PM »
I'm having a fitting problem with the 44N Elila bra I ordered.  It fit for a few fills, but now the cups are too small.  I wonder if I try and get it in a bigger band size would help.  N is the biggest cup they make, tho...  :( 

catcat

• A Cup
« Reply #482 on: August 08, 2014, 08:02:58 PM »
I'm having a fitting problem with the 44N Elila bra I ordered.  It fit for a few fills, but now the cups are too small.  I wonder if I try and get it in a bigger band size would help.  N is the biggest cup they make, tho...  :( 

ann but a bigger band wont give the best support unless you csn get it adjusted. There is such a huge gap in the bra market :-( where do you get your bras from? I wear the optifit custom made which is perfect but would love some different style bras but equally as supportive.

Ann a n cup is too small for you, wow your amazing! Hope you can get a good fitted brs hun xx

xPhoenix

• A Cup
« Reply #483 on: August 09, 2014, 12:06:58 PM »
I'm having a fitting problem with the 44N Elila bra I ordered.  It fit for a few fills, but now the cups are too small.  I wonder if I try and get it in a bigger band size would help.  N is the biggest cup they make, tho...  :(  

I have said it before somewhere else...but as an N translates to a UK JJ cup, you could possibly try a K cup from a UK brand...however I think most brands stop at a 40 band size :/, upto an K cup anyway.

Perhaps you could get a custom-made bra? Bliss bras does customs.

xx

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #484 on: August 10, 2014, 11:04:32 AM »
1. Are expanders temporary until desired size achieved, then have to get custom gels to fill them once removed? Or are they as robust as gels?

There was a time when women would just get expanders and leave them in. And at that time, expanders got the same level of QA as regular implants.

That's when sales and marketing sat up and took notice. They wanted these women to spend the extra money for their 'final' regular implants. So they were able to get QA processes changed, such that expanders would only be warrantied for 6 months. A warranty period which isn't nearly as long for expanders as they are for regular implant would create FUD, which would help to create demand for regular implants.

So yeah, if you can get expanders to last 10 years, then that's great. There's no guarantee though. And regular implants have been known to fail sooner than their warranty period.

Source: a former BEA regular who used to be an implant engineer for a recognized breast implant manufacturer.

« Reply #485 on: August 14, 2014, 02:14:54 AM »
Hi Masterdragonfly,

if we speak of custom (breast) tissue expanders of a real custom size (not of the shelf), wouldn't this include that customer, doc and manufacturer figure out to produce an expander that is more durable than their "temporary" models?
I would have asumed so. Still there is never an guarantee that they never start to leak or rupture - this 100% guarantee doesn't exist.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

ample ann

• A Cup
  • Supersize me;)
« Reply #486 on: August 19, 2014, 02:26:54 PM »
ann but a bigger band wont give the best support unless you csn get it adjusted. There is such a huge gap in the bra market :-( where do you get your bras from? I wear the optifit custom made which is perfect but would love some different style bras but equally as supportive.

Ann a n cup is too small for you, wow your amazing! Hope you can get a good fitted brs hun xx

Thanks catcat and xphoenix,

I was thinking of taking in the sides to shorten the band, the bigger cup is what I'm really needing. I ordered my Elila from Ebay, but right now I have no bra at all since my Elila doesn't fit anymore.  I was using XXXL sports bras, two at a time, but now they don't fit anymore either.  Theres a custom bra shop in town here, so I may have to try them. 

Xo

a

BigGirl19

• A Cup
« Reply #487 on: August 24, 2014, 08:54:01 AM »
Thanks catcat and xphoenix,

I was thinking of taking in the sides to shorten the band, the bigger cup is what I'm really needing. I ordered my Elila from Ebay, but right now I have no bra at all since my Elila doesn't fit anymore.  I was using XXXL sports bras, two at a time, but now they don't fit anymore either.  Theres a custom bra shop in town here, so I may have to try them. 

Xo

a

sounds like a problem, bu if you have a costum bra shop near you, it won“t be a problem, i guess  :)

MobyNick

• B Cup
« Reply #488 on: August 24, 2014, 10:46:25 AM »

I think you should just wear it anyway. Kinda hot to see a woman pouring out of her bra :P

catcat

• A Cup
« Reply #489 on: August 26, 2014, 05:41:57 AM »
Hello my friends

Hope you are all well. I haven't been on here much, was ill with severe tonsillitis but I'm better now and have been a bit fed up, I think realistically I'm going to have to make do with the girls I have got and cant see any chance of going bigger for many many years due to the finance of it all :-(

I will check in and say hello but probably not as much

**group hugs**  :-* xxx

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #490 on: August 26, 2014, 08:05:56 AM »
Hello my friends

Hope you are all well. I haven't been on here much, was ill with severe tonsillitis but I'm better now and have been a bit fed up, I think realistically I'm going to have to make do with the girls I have got and cant see any chance of going bigger for many many years due to the finance of it all :-(

I'm sorry to hear of your travails but most important of all is your health. You still have a wonderful set of breasts and I've appreciated your great attitude and keeping us informed of your life. Please don't become another stranger and visit us often.  :)

MobyNick

• B Cup
« Reply #491 on: August 26, 2014, 08:07:14 AM »
Hello my friends

Have you thought of doing a web cam for a few extra bucks? Apparently more of the boobie models are doing that...

scuba123

• A Cup
  • Nothing sexier than a lady busting out of dress
« Reply #492 on: August 26, 2014, 10:25:13 AM »
Hello my friends

Awww don't stop coming around catcat we love you here!!! And there are ways of saving up and getting money so you can get the twins even larger like he had said do a few can shows or something or sell some picture sets of the awesomw rack you have!! I know I would pay for a cam show with you in it ;-)
Deep down every woman wants gigantic breasts.....

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #493 on: August 26, 2014, 04:49:44 PM »
Hello my friends

Very sorry to hear that Cat but at least you're at a pretty good size.

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #494 on: August 27, 2014, 05:43:22 AM »
Hello my friends

Get well soon. I hope it's better now.
Best wishes
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...