titmouse

• F Cup
Who's this curly blonde? SOLVED it's Cassandra
« on: June 24, 2006, 11:24:32 AM »
Ill Post a pick or two here a day from my Unknowns folder. This is the 23 pic from my unknown asians Folder.

23 of like 250 that no one has bothered or able to identify.

Mod edit: though this thread sort of got appropriated for IDQ forum policies, I'm marking it solved and unpinning it since we'll keep users up-to-date about IDQ rules in a new, simplified thread. -Pal
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 12:25:59 PM by Palomine »

JivinIvan

• D Cup
Perhaps they just don't know? As is the case with me.

titmouse

• F Cup
Ive had some luck with the Asian group but ZERO with redheads or brunettes I have yet to add a group for blondes and black haired chicks or black women.

breezemeister

• D Cup
Mr. Mouse,
Maybe I'm not looking long enough at the picture, but could this be Cassandra, and not an Asian woman at all?  Just a thought....

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
 Hi TM,

I happy to ID who I can (that one above is of course the very delicious, lippy and luxuriously receptive Cassandra) but I don't generally visit any yahoo groups. However, if you post a few at a time here I'll be sure to look at and answer any that I can.  

ErnBurn

• B Cup
isn't that cassandra in the attachment

titmouse

• F Cup
Posting even 10 at a time and just for the blondes is 90 days worth. about half I figure are ametures that theres no way to identify them.

900 or so blondes
540 black chicks
560 brunettes
250 asians
250 chicks with black hair
and
240 red heads

as for that  being casandra.

the attachment is cassandra (one of 3)

Palomine

The first and last woman you posted are BOTH the same Cassandra (in case there's any confusion). I have lots of UnIDs too... like you, I presume most are unidentifiable amts.  

titmouse

• F Cup
Funny. Looking at the shape of her eyes it looks almost like a pic of Minka VERY early in her career.

hugejugglover

• P Cup
Yeah, both of those pics you posted are of Cassandra.  Years ago, the first vid I ever saw of her, she weighed about 200 pounds, and she looked hot THEN.  When she lost the weight, her chest remained about the same size. She's sexy for sure.  This looks like it will be a fun forum.  Keep posting

hugejugglover

• P Cup
Let's keep this going... Titmouse...post some more for us to ID!

Palomine

As I mark it "SOLVED" let me bump this old thread to mention a couple of general IDentification reQuest (IDQ) things (below, "TO ALL") to help get your IDQs answered. :)"

Just to TM: I like IDQs as much as you do (as my post count here can attest :)). I dunno if you still use Yahoo Groups, but I for one have avoided them like the plague for a decade+... there's just no way I'm gonna get/maintain an account (at Yahoo, which is so out of date it's like using the net 10 years ago IMO) and then also manually join individual groups for any reason (even if there might be content in them I'd want) let alone to take my limited time to pore through IDQs. Their circa 1998 GIU is just SO time consuming to use... how much time spend logging in/making multiple mouse clicks can be justified? For me, not much in general and as for Yahoo Groups' GUI: none at all.

This is JMHO and if you're a YG fan, more power to you... I just thought maybe I'd explain why *I* haven't pored through all of your YG IDQs... I'm not speaking necessarily for anyone else (there's also the matter of the caliber of user you're exposing your IDQs to given the venue... but you get my drift).

TO ALL:

Before starting a new IDQ thread, there are a few things you can and should try first:

MOST IMPORTANTLY: ATTACH an image TO your ID reQuest post... don't just link to a pic on an outside server, or provide a link to a page and then give verbal directions about which pic you mean. When you just post a link to a clip (especially for ones on Youtube or Dailymotion) be aware that such external links (for this kind of content) are often so short lived (removed by Youtube, etc...) that if your IDQ isn't answered right away chances are it will become garbage and useless... an IDQ with a dead/expired link that no one can open and thus try to answer... just litter in the forum. If you REALLY want to get your Q answered no matter how much time it takes, then PLEASE take the few minutes needed to DL your clip from where you found it (also a good idea if other/changing content on the page might violate BEA rules) and re-upload the IDQ-related clip to a decent file host site and provide THAT link. That way, your IDQ will be answerable a lot longer.

Run your image through both Tineye and Google Reverse Image Search.... with a bit of patience, these will often answer your ID question.

Consult the pinned 'Frequently Asked About ID reQuests thread here. it contains pix (and links) for IDQ subjects that have been repeatedly posted about here over the years.

Be sure to include all possible clues and context when you post your IDQ: where you found it, maybe you have some guesses about who it is or when it was created, etc....

Avoid generic thread titles: there are already hundreds of IDQ threads called "Who is this?" ...if your subject is blonde, has implants, etc... try to put those words in the thread title so your inquiry will come up in relevant searches and have a better chance of getting answered. Threads with generic, non-descriptive titles such as "ID Request" usually only get solved right away or not at all except by belated luck. So make your thread title related to the subject/content you're asking about.

If you have some context/clues,try running a forum SEARCH using those keywords... i.e: if you know the model is a brunette from a 20+ year old layout in Mayfair or some other Brit mag, you can search the IDQ (and General) forums using those keywords and possibly find an answer to your quest toot-sweet.

Leave the original filename intact please... sometimes that's as good a clue as the image itself... how else are we supposed to search our archives for similarly-named files?

One subject per ID reQuest thread please... given the linear nature of these conversations, putting multiple IDQ subjects in a single thread makes it confusing for folks to dialog about a specific one. So just create a separate thread for a new IDQ subject (after following the above suggestions to be sure she hasn't already been IDed here first of course). ;)

It's ok to post non-busty subject queries in the IDQ, though bear in mind that given that this is the BEA, IDQs about well-endowed models are bound to get answered sooner, given the nature of our community brain trust. ;) You can also post caps from movies, tv shows, videogames, etc... as well as anime, art or other illustrations provided the material is OK per the BEA rules.

Remember that you're responsible for what you post per the BEA Rules... not knowing that a subject you posted was prohibited by your User Agreement is NOT an excuse... since that fact does NOTHING to reduce the liability it creates for this site and it's Owner. Thus, you should ONLY use the IDQ forum if you are CONFIDENT that even though you don't know the subject ID, you DO KNOW that it's NOT something/someone on the prohibited list. If you can't be sure of this, then DON'T POST IT (or PM it to a mod first for a check to see if it's ok).

Finally, be considerate... bear in mind that when you post an ID reQuest, you're asking for a favor: you're asking other users to search (their memories, their hard drives and/or the web) on your behalf... that takes time and effort (and some small degree of expertise). So please be patient (wait a week between bumps) and it's always good form to THANK others when they do something for you of course. Also remember that many models only work under a single/first name (and disclosing non-public info is against the rules) and of course, there are always some IDQ subjects that will never be IDed.

Thanks. :) I'll be creating "SOLVED" and "BROKEN/MOOT" sub-forums for IDQs in a week or two and moving the appropriate threads into them in order to insure that the main ("UNSOLVED") ID reQuests forum is as easy to use as possible. -Palomine

ADDED 12Jun14: unpinning this thread.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 12:26:42 PM by Palomine »