AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: What if Kayla never called Chelsea?
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 10:49:24 PM »
SDV, i have not heard those before, thanks for sharing!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »
Obsessed: Some people just don't like Chelsea, and i'm okay with that. That means more for me  ;D

Exactly, if everybody liked the same thing it'd be a very boring world.

And as far as draining not being sexy. You're right about that. Off hand I can't think of any medical procedure I'd think of as sexy. And that's what it is, a medical procedure for boob maintenance that needs to be done and isn't sexy in the slightest. But, fortunately, isn't terribly difficult or painful.

• D Cup
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2010, 11:02:06 PM »
The thread to ID Phoenix got me thinking about this model.  Were there any photoshoots done when she had the PPP?  How long did she have them before they were removed?

Demon

• C Cup
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 12:57:50 AM »
So the FDA has banned the PPP implants in the states. Have plastic surgeons in other countries tried it ? have other surgeons made the string tighter so it doesnt unravel as much or as fast?

Sinistro

• A Cup
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 07:58:59 PM »
What if Chelsea had never gotten the call from Kayla about the Dr. in Texas with this amazing new technique? What if some other girl had gotten in line? Would anyone have ever heard the name Chelsea Charms?

What if black is blue and blue is black? ... I think you know the answer... I would like black instead of blue. And i would like the other girl than chelsea.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 09:49:55 PM »
In some way we did have something to do with that call. The people we held up or rushed along in that line at the store. The events that were cancelled or finished early because of said lateness or promptness. The resulting happiness or anger at the events. The smile that was flashed or the bird flipped etc... It all came together and is now irritating her boobflesh in a most acceptable way. How awesome are we? Good hustle guys. *high fives*
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

RHIC

• F Cup
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 01:59:22 AM »
Speaking of Phoenix, does anyone have the footage of her appearance on the Jenny Jones show (or any other appearance she might've made)?

Phoenix was so pretty - would have been epic with those ppp boobs.
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2012, 02:35:49 AM »
Indeed...I wish her well, wherever she is.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2012, 02:59:07 AM »
What if black is blue and blue is black? ... I think you know the answer... I would like black instead of blue. And i would like the other girl than chelsea.

Actually I like this sort of supposition and the short answer is had there never been that call there would be no Chelsea as she is the product of a unique combination of surprisingly sympathetic events. It is very likely that out of the just around 100 (if memory serves) participants she was only one of just a few who kept them, grew so large, grew so symmetrically and had relatively minimal medical complications.

It is very unlikely that had she not pursued this that her hypothetical replacement would have had all the elements needed to duplicate her.

I do recall her mentioning in an interview many years ago that she has nearly ideal skin characteristics for this type of medical/physical process.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2012, 03:22:51 PM »
Phoenix was so pretty - would have been epic with those ppp boobs.

I heard Phoenix got her PPPs removed because she grew too big, too fast, sadly I ignored her existance until 2011 :(
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee