BElover

Yet another Youtube star: Laci Green
« on: May 05, 2012, 01:16:06 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/lacigreen

Pretty secretive of her bra size, but I think I've been able to glean that she's an F cup.
Some of her views are pretty off the wall, to me anyway. BUT she's entertaining, and nice to look at.
Check her out

Re: Yet another Youtube star: Laci Green
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 01:49:51 AM »
She was rather large in the past, but in her recent videos there's no way she's an F cup. 

breasteses

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 09:31:56 PM »
She was rather large in the past, but in her recent videos there's no way she's an F cup. 
I must be getting old, but I went to look at big boobies and started listening to her commentaries... Man, Im probably gonna start buying Playboy for the articles next!

MarcusAurelius

• A Cup
  • ?????? ??? ?????????, ??? ? ??? ?????? ?????;
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 09:10:21 AM »
Quote from: Laci Green
Boobs aren't awesome because they all look the same way, boobs are awesome because they're BOOBS.

Well put.

BElover

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »

It's tough to tell, honestly. She kinda slouches in her vids. I know she's lost like 30lbs recently, so she may have shrunk down
She did a bra fitting video (unfortunately never took her top off), but the bra she was demonstrating with was A) huge, and B)non-padded
Also she mentioned she can't buy bras at Victorias Secret and other mainstream stores. I know VS doesn't go up beyond a DD/E, so next one up is F

Blagoblog

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 02:25:40 PM »
It's probably because she lost weight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t54qB1ukYvU

I think she once posted on Formspring that she was a 32DD, and she doesn't even quite look that big now.