Re: shocking sighting, even larger than Miosotis
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2012, 07:48:30 AM »
Oh my god!!  Is that a Pentax K20D!?  :P

Wrong focus, if you'll pardon the pun.

Sonny

• A Cup
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 05:05:59 PM »
Thanks!  I like your selection of shots!  My kind of angles....We want more!

Here it comes.
(c) by Sonny

Sonny

• A Cup
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2012, 06:50:43 PM »
(c) by Sonny

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 07:24:20 AM »
I still love her.  Any remaining pics Sonny?

Did you have any final thoughts about her - did she get a feeling that she seems to be content with her life or depressed? 

lovetits

• A Cup
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2012, 09:05:16 AM »
I think she's incredible, but I would say she is at least mid-50s, not that would bother me in the slightest. Was she with a man, i.e. boyfriend/husband?

cretyz

• C Cup
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2012, 05:15:59 AM »
Well, I don't know how it sounds to you? it was 3 weeks ago and I'm still don't believe it, I'll put You in the picture, I've been in a relationship for almost 3 years now, and since the start my gf talked about getting bigger boobs (not big enough for the forum standards, but bigger) She said that something like a full C or a D-cup would be nice, so 2 months ago we started to search the right place for the surgery, and finally We decided.

About 4 weeks ago We went to the clinic for her first evaluation, We've booked at 6:30 pm but We arrived an hour earlier thinking that if any other patient couldn't arrive in time We take the date to get out earlier.

The next thing that happened is the thing that I'm still can't believe that happened to me, I know that it is like a dream and You could say that I am dreaming or something, but it's true... About 10 minutes after We arrived to the clinic a woman came in, but when I saw Her it was clearly that She wasn't only another girl. I dated that girl like 11 years ago in college, seconds later We recognized each other, and here is when I started to think that life is a bitch.

When We were couple I wasn’t mature enough to realized that the only thing that She wanted from me wasn’t to be a party goer, but We were young and party was very important, anyway, since I can remember I am a big boob lover, but here in my country busty girls are not common, find a girl that fills an E or even a DD cup its very rare, and this girl wasn’t the exception. She was like a B-cup or so but ever since I met Her, She has an enormous very well shaped booty, the way She used to fill those white jeans… well one of the reasons for me to dated her, unfortunately things didn’t work for us and after 4 or 5 months We broke up, later, life made it’s plans and We lost contact; 2 years later I saw her in a Wal-Mart, her booty were a few inches (and pounds) bigger that it was in college but She still was very very hot, She talked to me about her wedding. To be honest that day She told me that like if She wanted me to do something to stop the wedding, but nothing happens.

Back to the clinic 4 weeks ago She told me that She is mother of 2 and her marriage like any other with ups and downs. But this life and its strange sense of humor… My actual couple and I noticed immediately the reason because of She was in the clinic, after her first pregnancy her boobs grew considerably from an average B-cup to an impressive 36G-cup (according to her) She ask the doctors about the condition and they told her that She could had a BR but if She wanted more family there were a lot of chances for her boobs to grow again and the BR would be a total waste: “because of that I decided to get pregnant again asap”.

Let me tell You that I’ve never been in presence of a living macromastic girl, and since that moment I can’t get out of my head the image… This could sound like a fantasy, but a week later We saw her in the clinic again and I had to pick up my jaw and my girlfriend's from the floor, sorry there’s no pic but I can describe it for you:

Imagine a 5’6 brunette in her early 30’s wearing a very tight pair of jeans because She has an enormous pear shaped booty, but that butt in any other woman would be the center of attention in this case its in a far, far second (third hehe) place, because, after She got pregnant again her already glorious bust, grew, but this time the growth made an immense pair of jugs (they are simply gigantic) She is huge, easily bigger than Abbi, Alice or Miosotis, nearly in the Noleen-Goria Sutters league and She is thinner than they so the visual effect is even bigger, I was in shock when She tell us the story of her 2nd pregnancy:

“My husband doesn’t like much women with big boobs, but I started to think that 2 surgeries to reduce the size of my bust were to much, because of that, I decided to reduce them after my second pregnancy; the first 3 months nothing happened and I thought well they will not grow anymore, cause 36G it’s a huge size, my body reached the limit; but they started to grow again and this time much more, the last bra that I bought was 44L and then there were no more sizes, by the 8-9th month We started to get worried because of the weight of my boobs that were so much for the baby in my belly, finally the baby was born healthy and I came to see the Dr., cause now the problem is my back it hurts a lot, and the weight is rising last week they measure them, 51’ in circumference each one and a total weight of 38 pounds”

I know its hard to believe, and its even harder that her husband want her to reduce them to a B cup size, the hardest thing to believe for me is How is it possible that there is a good looking woman, with an extreme hourglass shaped body, incredible gigantic boobs that pass her hip line, and is the same woman that I know and the same woman that used to me my girlfriend. LIFE!!! GRRR!!!

for the record: now those monsters are extinct, last week I called her to know about the surgery and How She was? They removed totally both breasts and redesigned for her a decent (if it is decent) B-cup as her husband wants.  :'(
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 05:18:43 AM by cretyz »

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2012, 10:43:51 AM »
Bloody shame, that. He didn't realize what a fantastic woman he (the husband) had. And a good bra and some back exercises would have helped her tremendously. Ah well, c'est la vie.