« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 05:22:05 AM »
(two years later)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Ma Yourong, super busty
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 12:58:18 AM »
Just discovered her yesterday, she’s fantastic! She looks like she may have grown, perhaps?

(Two+ years’ later.....)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 09:06:54 AM »
Just discovered her yesterday, she’s fantastic! She looks like she may have grown, perhaps?

(Two+ years’ later.....)

Seems like a Taiwanese version of Japan's Hitomi Tanaka who has also grown naturally in the last few years. We can't have too many of these type of women.  ;D

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 09:35:29 AM »

Seems like a Taiwanese version of Japan's Hitomi Tanaka who has also grown naturally in the last few years. We can't have too many of these type of women.  ;D

Indeed!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

rob0202

• A Cup
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 10:25:40 PM »
That's an awesome pic.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 09:39:22 AM »
So cute!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 10:27:52 AM »
Beautiful face, beautiful body.

Not sure she is natural. In certain pictures they seem to have some hang, in others they look a little round to be organic. It's tough to tell when she's covered.

I don't want to be "that guy", just wondering aloud. Besides, implants are just as good as natural anyway.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2017, 01:43:41 AM »
Didn't realize that she was from Thailand
~Shadowmuse Blown

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2017, 02:30:12 AM »
Didn't realize that she was from Thailand

She's not, she's from Kaohsiung, Taiwan (2nd largest city on the island).
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2017, 04:14:56 PM »
^Then why does she have a picture of her driver's lisence on FB that says "Kingdom of Thailand"?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:25:15 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2017, 10:29:23 PM »
I think that her mother is probably right more often than we give her credit for.

-D'Artagnian

Always thinkin'...
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 02:37:16 AM »
^Then why does she have a picture of her driver's lisence on FB that says "Kingdom of Thailand"?

Don't know.  She's speaks both Taiwanese and Mandarin and lives in Kaohsiung.  She does cosplay things and so on around the island.  Not sure what the Thai connection is at all.  Would be interesting to get the background on that one.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »
:)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 01:22:12 PM »
Where have I been on this girl? Hidden gem!

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 04:54:45 PM »
Yup!
~Shadowmuse Blown