Hi all, I'm looking for some input.

On and off reader of this forum for a long time and big fan to see so many others like me out there. I felt I needed to make an account and post for some help.

I've been with my wife for 3 years now and during the years before this and until maybe after our first year of marriage she had no idea about my fetish. One day we were talking about what really gets us going. At first, I briefly mentioned big breasts, just that I like them large but not huge (personally I enjoy them really fake looking) but didn't want to let on the whole breast expansion part. She then told me hers (private). Anyway, to cut to the chase, she seemed fairly curious and kept asking a few questions. Like, how big, compared to which celebreties, etc. This then lead to the concept that is my favorite, which is breast expansion via implants (specifically). She responded pretty well to it, but I thought nothing of it at the time. That night she worked in some talk into our "evening activities" and it was insane. I've never been so happy in my life, my wife was totally game for roleplay and it really blew my mind.

This has been going on a while now, on and off. We joke about her going bigger after kids or in a jokey way that if she wants more kids she has to go bigger. Whilst this is all fun and games I talk to her daily about her image and that I love her no matter what, I really do. She is completely game and has no qualms about my fetish.

Which brings me to now. Recently she said that she is looking into getting a breast lift. She already has large ones which are starting to hang and she is still in her mid 20s, she feels quite self conscious about this. We are still wanting to have kids which we hear will make her inflate and deflate each time and possibly make them sag more. She has told me that she would really like to get a lift after we are done having kids. She also mentioned that she could go a little bigger along side this to perk them up knowing about my fetish.

At the moment we are just casually talking about it, but she is wondering whether to get them sooner rather than later. That and whether or not to get expanders or fixed size. She could probably change her mind but we are both having a lot of fun thus far so who knows. I guess I don't really know what my main questions is apart from asking for advice. A) Are expanders easy to fill over time? or would fixed size be the best if we knew/wanted exact size B) any more roleplay ideas specifically for implant related? C) She may or may not want to go bigger before children, how do we decide? Are there many more complications before or after?

Thanks for any input.
Much love.