Re: The bustsiest Comic Book Babes?
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2018, 10:49:10 AM »
Resurrecting this thread.

Nimrod states that it’s mostly adult comics that have explicitly busty women.

So when it comes to Indie or alternative comics, what characters have the biggest racks?

I would say the big three (heh) of busty indie comics are Cavewoman, Red Monika, and Tarot.

Jack59

• D Cup
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2018, 04:55:14 PM »
Emma Frost may not be the bustiest, but the skimpiness of her outfit makes up for it. ;D

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2018, 07:31:41 AM »
Lady Death
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2018, 11:00:23 PM »
Jim Balent's Tarot, with her sister Raven Hex:
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2019, 12:05:34 AM »
Resurrecting this thread.

Nimrod states that it’s mostly adult comics that have explicitly busty women.

So when it comes to Indie or alternative comics, what characters have the biggest racks?

I would say the big three (heh) of busty indie comics are Cavewoman, Red Monika, and Tarot.

My specific assertion is that there are few, if any, comic characters that are busty as part of their "back story" or core aspect. Usually, women in comics share the most common super power but with no other reason than to be that way.

Adult comic have a different reason to have their women look that way.

If you want to talk about true indie comics with consistently large characters, and not just small run publishers, try titles from the likes of:

LOVE & ROCKETS

THE TROUBLE WITH GIRLS

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise