sapele

• A Cup
    • Home of the bustiest black women in the world
One of the biggest seen in recent times.
« on: October 19, 2012, 12:14:06 PM »
I must admit I like people watching, I simply cant help it when I?m out and about, I just have to look!
So sooner or later out of the thousands of women I see over time I?m bound to see the odd amazing sight.
The most recent for me was only a couple of weeks ago in our local shopping mall. I spotted a tall slim coloured girl(black) coming out of a clothes shop with her female friend, my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. She was unbelievable! She was wearing a sexy figure hugging white outfit showing off a very trim body, but it was the breasts I was looking at, they were remarkably large.
What got me, was the whole of her upper body from her shoulders down to her waist were just taken up by the sheer mass of her breasts! As she walked they just gently swayed from side to side, I found this an almost overwhelming experience!
Goodness knows what bra size she must of taken, but I would imagine it might well have been custom made due to her small frame/bust proportions. And to add to that she was comparatively young and very pretty.
I wish I had a camera with me, as I would have risked life and limb to get pictures of her.
Yes, I got a desperate spell of the Boobies! I couldn?t think of anything else for days after that sighting!