Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2013, 06:48:06 PM »
From a short (19 sec) little clip from some larger video, this gal's got a brassy British accent and is about to accept a package from the delivery man it seems. Know who she is?

SitBull-070914-161.mpg aka pendulous natural British brunette

SOLVED: it's Lisa Philips!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 08:54:16 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2013, 11:58:27 AM »
OK, how about this one. A little 4.5M clip of a very attractive blond gently mauling her soft looking melons for the camera. I'm just guessing that maybe she is or recently was pregnant, given the dark coloration of her nipples. Also, I don't know if the 'GGG' in the corner refers to German Goo Girls or not. Any idea who she is?

Swiss_breasts_divx.avi aka fam med nat preg? blnd squeezing (GGG)

SOLVED: it's Kathleen White!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:01:31 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2013, 11:47:03 AM »
Alright, moving on... here's one that I know we've talked about in the semi-distant past... from Italian TV I believe. Do you know her and/or know of other appearances?

RTL NewMedia GmbH - Tutti Frutti-1 aka fam med Ital nat shapely bru on tv

SOLVED! It's Amy Charles!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:02:06 PM by Palomine »

mintauk

• A Cup
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2013, 01:45:58 PM »
I believe the tutti frutti girl is named Amy Charles. I found quite a few videos of her on Dailymotion.

Mod edit: of course it's Amy Charles! :D I knew we discussed her some years back... the gist being that as soon as her bra came off all the other gals on the stage sort of vanished from view. ;) Thank you my leaned colleague! :D -Pal
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:03:19 PM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
Swiss_breasts_divx.avi
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2013, 06:28:36 PM »
Swiss_breasts_divx.avi

Kathleen White

Mod edit: somehow, I've managed to remain completely unaware of Kathleen White until now. Thanks to you, my ignorance is diminished. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:00:48 PM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
SitBull-070914-161.mpg
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2013, 06:48:24 PM »
SitBull-070914-161.mpg

Lisa Phillips

Mod edit: I do believe you're right... she looks young3r/fresher/slimmer in that clip than I usually picture her from her later pictorials (like those she did with Devon Daniels). In my own defense, I must admit that I had no idea she was a Brit, though I suppose I should have. Thanks once again Shocker! :) -Pal

PS: If anyone happens to know what video this is from... with Lisa wearing that green and white striped thing around her waist, I'd be grateful for the info. :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 08:53:47 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »
OK, for this one I have my own guess, but am far from sure. It's just a random brief clip of a medium-sized brunette getting a messy facial. She looks as if she might be implanted, and I'm thinking she's maybe Celeste (the VHS look to this lowrez clip would support that too). The bagpipe music is a nice touch. ;) Do you think it's Celeste, or do you know it to be someone else?

DL link for this small (2M) clip: http://dep0sitfiles.com/files/z2lew8g3c (change the '0' to an 'o')

wolf10.mpg aka med bru facial MAYBE Celeste?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:58:56 AM by Palomine »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
Re: SitBull-070914-161.mpg
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2013, 02:51:23 PM »
SitBull-070914-161.mpg

Lisa Phillips

Mod edit: I do believe you're right... she looks young3r/fresher/slimmer in that clip than I usually picture her from her later pictorials (like those she did with Devon Daniels). In my own defense, I must admit that I had no idea she was a Brit, though I suppose I should have. Thanks once again Shocker! :) -Pal

PS: If anyone happens to know what video this is from... with Lisa wearing that green and white striped thing around her waist, I'd be grateful for the info. :)

Sorry I missed it; but you're right about this being early on. Lisa's appearance changed vastly several times during her career. The (prohibited V) got ahold of the original dozen snaps her boyfriend took to send to a couple of magazines, and they look nothing like her later work (at least from the neck up). Also, she was Irish, which is almost British (I expect to be ducking rocks here).
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Palomine

Re: SitBull-070914-161.mpg
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2013, 12:09:52 PM »
Sorry I missed it; but you're right about this being early on. Lisa's appearance changed vastly several times during her career. The (prohibited) got ahold of the original dozen snaps her boyfriend took to send to a couple of magazines, and they look nothing like her later work (at least from the neck up). Also, she was Irish, which is almost British (I expect to be ducking rocks here).

For reasons unknown even to myself PB, I do collect those factoids and thanks to you, have corrected my understanding of Lisa from British to Irish (I appreciate that difference... I was living in the UK while Irish separatists were lobbing mortars across airport runways and setting off bombs in London. I walked to work several times when the tube was closed due to bomb threats).

In any case, attached to this post (at the bottom) is a graduate/gal recently posted in the GF... the file is called dunno (9) bachelor of arts and I'd like to know who she is for obvious reasons. ;)

I wonder if she might be the 'Patricia' from 2006 that tdotter IDs in this 'new chick' IDQ thread from Ghost_Man: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9988716.0.html

...they look sorta similar (plus, there are a finite number of sultry redheads with Gift From God bosoms on the planet at any one time ;)). Here are the two already posted pix of 'Patricia' from that thread for reference:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 12:11:45 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2013, 01:37:53 PM »
This short clip has been turning up inside of other rar files... that's to say when you're downloading something and then uncompress it, something extra (another file or two) is also inside. Usually it's just some random clip (wasting your time and bandwidth) but once in a while it turns out to be something good, as in this case.

It looks like some amateur clip (just 2M in size) though I suspect she's perhaps a known gal and the clip is staged. Her BF pesters her for sex and even though she's in a rush, she gives in, scoops a pair wonderfully heavy-looking soft melons from her top, and (presumably) gives him a handjob. As you can see from the index file, this particular copy of the clip freezes just a quarter of the way in, but if anyone recognizes her, I'd certainly appreciate the info.

Z - 02.flv aka med pend bru handjob
SOLVED! It's Taylor St. Claire!

Added later: FYI, this clip in a more complete form has been making the rounds lately under the name "Unknown Cute Sexy Big Boobie Girlfriend – Gives Handjob" in case anyone's interested.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:47:17 PM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
Z - 02.flv
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »
Z - 02.flv

Taylor St. Claire

Mod edit: I bow to your eye-brain connection once again Shocker. Thanks! :) -Palomine
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:44:55 PM by Palomine »

Maldi2

• A Cup
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2013, 05:38:54 PM »
The reasons for my curiosity are obvious I think. ;) Anyone know her?

Jill

That one seems to be Sid Deuce

Pal says: thanks! It looks like it might be her... but I'm doing some digging (thanks to you, with that name) to be sure. :)

Added later: can anyone else confirm or deny whether 'Jill' is Sid Deuce... I see some similarities, but other pix of Sid leave doubt. I'd like to be sure before marking that one solved. Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:49:27 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »
Just a single jpg of a familiar looking semi-mature implanted brunette about to earn her paycheck (presumably). She reminds me of Alia Janine but I don't think it's her. Though it's just a still frame and subject to subjectivity, what I like best about this image (aside from the sight of an attractive naked woman of course) is that her gentle smile seems sincere... the implication being that the prospect of her having that girthy hog-leg between her lips in a moment is pleasant to her. That's attractive too. :)

Recognize her? xxxbigt139.jpg

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:03:33 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2013, 01:51:34 AM »
I expect to have to kick myself for not recalling her name when someone tells me.

Who's 461af947?
SOVLED! It's Saber aka Sabre!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:20:20 PM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2013, 09:12:44 AM »
I expect to have to kick myself for not recalling her name when someone tells me.

Who's 461af947?

Rebecca Saber,Saber or Sabre.She seems to be known by any of those 3 names.

Pal replies: of course! Thanks tdotter! :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:19:49 PM by Palomine »