Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« on: October 24, 2012, 12:10:05 PM »
Though I generally prefer to use a separate thread for each different ID reQuest subject, there are quite a few mystery models for whom I only have a single image... and it seems like giving each their own thread would create unnecessary clutter. So, for these single-pic models, I've decided to dedicate this thread. To avoid confusion, please:

Put the original filename at the start of each ID reQuest post... please reference it when making a guess/providing an ID

...so we don't get the gals confuzzled. ;) Please feel free to add your own single-pic UnIDs... any kind is fine (natural or implanted, recent or vintage, etc...).

If you want to scroll through and see which gals remain unidentified, it's best to work chronologically (from the start/oldest post and then move forward in time)... that way, if an ID has been made on a subject, you'll see that right way since I go back and edit in the ID/name with pink text. Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hcjdoe34 and hcjdoe35 ...a voluptuous and well-furred (1970s-80?) natural? brunette with sizable areolas.

EDITED/ADDED SOON AFTER: as it happens, I found one more photo of this model (file hcjdoe35.jpg) so technically, she's not a 'single-photo mystery' ...however, AFAICT I've not seen any other pix of her and I've already put her in this thread, so I'm just amending it to include the other pic of her too. Hope you'll forgive me. ;)

Edited Aug 27, 2013 to change thread title (removed 'single-photo').

« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 03:08:45 PM by Palomine »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »
I'm no help, Pal. I'd guess 1970s because Hooter Cowboy concentrated on that decade, and those asymetric breasts should help, but no bells ring.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Palomine

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 07:27:03 PM »
OK, we'll just have to wait on that first gal. Here's another one for whom I have but a single image.

bjvint247 ...A pretty retro brunette with medium naturals, sizable areolas and a slender curvy frame. Given the hair/clothes on the guy, I'd guess early 1970s or thereabouts. Anyone recognize her?

SOLVED! It's Kristen Jones!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:23:48 PM by Palomine »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 03:55:15 AM »
Pal, that may be Kristen Jones. I've been trying to find a picture of her, but they are scarce. She only did one shoot and was always trying to get into movies, but she had a voice like nails on blackboard. BTW, the aspiring actress/model is no relation to January Kristen Jones of "Mad Men" fame.

Pal replies: you may be right... but I'm not sure. That's the problem with these 'single-pic' subjects... there's often a shortage of identifying marks with which to confirm a possible ID. I found that I had three photos of Kristen Jones... in one she looks a fair bit like the UnID I posted, but in the other two she looks different: more of a Kitten Natividadish quality to Kristen's face. Of course, it could just be the photo: a single model can appear different pic to pic, even within the same photo session. I'll email you a zip with the three Kristen pix for your review/opinion. Thanks! -Pal

Added Wed, Oct 31, 2012: I'm attaching a collage of the three pix I sent PedonBio in case anyone else would care to offer their opinion as to whether bjvint247 is actually Kristen Jones or not. TIA! :)

Added Sat, Jun 13, 2015: per the post immediate preceding this one, we're going to call this IDQ solved as Kristen Jones. Thank you muchly to both PedonBio and burpman for the info and additional photo. 

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:25:24 PM by Palomine »

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 07:11:18 AM »
I don't think that's Kristen Jones. The model in question seems to lack the droopy lower eyelids that give Kristen Jones that "sad kitten" look in most of her photographs.

Palomine

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 12:19:42 AM »
I don't think that's Kristen Jones. The model in question seems to lack the droopy lower eyelids that give Kristen Jones that "sad kitten" look in most of her photographs.

Thanks gonZo... I tend to agree but am far from 100% certain so I welcome input from others about bjvint247 of course. :)

In the meantime, here's vc-01_0 ...another probably/perhaps unidentifiable retro cutie about whom I know nothing. Anyone recognizer her?

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:24:17 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 04:43:22 PM »
Wow... 0 for 3 so far.  :(  To be expected I suppose... if these models were easily recognized, they'd never have found their way into this thread. ;)

Here's vintit3348 aka vintitbb8381 ...I've seen this file with both names (often in vintage newsgroups, which is where most of these older shots are from). I think I may have posted this same image once years ago, but don't recall getting an ID for her.

IMO, she's particularly lovely (and irksomely familiar!).

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 12:29:47 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 04:16:58 PM »
Alright, moving along with an eternal sense of optimism that our collective brain-trust will put names to some of these single-pic mystery models, here's bjvint245 ...a vintage redhead who's also looking quite familiar but I'll be damned if I can recall even a fragment of a name.

SOLVED it's Nikki Stanton (aka Nicky)!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:06:21 PM by Palomine »

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 04:40:12 PM »
Alright, moving along with an eternal sense of optimism that our collective brain-trust will put names to some of these single-pic mystery models, here's bjvint245 ...a vintage redhead who's also looking quite familiar but I'll be damned if I can recall even a fragment of a name.

Nikki Stanton?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 05:34:22 PM »

I am inclined to agree with Brother gOOber; I think that is Nicky (a/k/a Nikky) Stanton.

By the way, Pal, I think that the filenames you have are indications that the photos once were in Uncle Scoopy's Funhouse, or Tit Queen Deluxe, or whatever the name was for that site.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 06:49:13 PM »
Yep, Nicky/Nicki/Nikky/Nikki Stanton.
Those are very large filenames.

Pal says: thanks gOOber, PB and gonZo... Ms. Stanton it is! That's one solved and my hope is renewed! :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:59:45 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 11:16:34 AM »
OK, another mid-sized vintage brunette... one of my very favorite sub-genres but for some reason I've got a mental block on keeping even the better-known examples straight. Anyone know who bjvint246 might be? TIA! :)
SOLVED! It's Brenda Denault!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:18:50 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 12:51:21 PM »
Always moving relentlessly forward, here's another medium/natural/vintage brunette... this one more of the girl-next-door/hippie-chick sub-genre. She looks very familiar (as so many models in this thread do).

Anyone care to put a name to the lovely lady depicted in gf_feelingit?

Palomine

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 12:57:37 PM »
Alright, perhaps something a bit more recent: here we have a medium-sized natural brunette adopting that sullen/sultry/defiant pose and expression, as if daring the viewer to do something about her exposed charms.

Anyone have a guess as to who hcmaxim004 is? TIA!

Palomine

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 01:18:56 PM »
And here's pug-abp073 ...any guesses? SOLVED it's Georgia King!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:05:00 PM by Palomine »