doctorx33

• A Cup
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 04:24:26 PM »
OK, another mid-sized vintage brunette... one of my very favorite sub-genres but for some reason I've got a mental block on keeping even the better-known examples straight. Anyone know who bjvint246 might be? TIA! Smiley

Might be Sydney Hearthstone:
Nancy Quill: A fantasy I never thought I would see in the real world.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 04:47:19 PM »
Might be Sydney Hearthstone:

Much as I pine to be in the presence of, if not in, Sydney Hearthstone, I am pretty sure that bjvint246 is not her. The areolas are different, and bjvint246 has breasts a bit smaller.

Pal says: tho I see your points, I gotta say that bjvint246 does look an awful lot like Sydney Hearthstone in some pix... so I gotta thank doctorx33 for his post and ask for additional opinions on the matter before we decide one way or the other re: Sydney. ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:13:56 AM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 01:18:21 PM »
OK, a change of pace from the 40-year-old black and white photos of saucy brunettes. ;)

Here's something a little different... not exactly a single-photo model (I've seen a few others that I think are of the same model/actress) who I know only as Emily. I was thinking maybe perhaps she's Emily Yoshikawa, but am definitely not certain. Perhaps someone who can read the kanji can tell us if there's anything in there about which Emily this actually is.

Of course, if you recognize and can identify her based on her pretty face or sex-Goddess body, that's fine too. ;)

SOLVED it's Emily or Emiri Yoshikawa!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:07:24 PM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 12:55:04 PM »
I get Emily or Emiri Yoshikawa.Says she was born in Costa Rica.

Mod edit: thanks for the confirmation tdotter! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 02:09:30 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 12:19:30 PM »
OK, another (somewhat) more recent subject... I've posted her before maybe... a thickly lush-bodied pendulous brunette who did this one webcam appearance that I know of (but have yet to actually locate the wmv file). I don't think it's Micky Bells. Does anyone happen to recognize her and/or know her name? The file is called
Very_big_bouncing_tits.wmv

(Hope you don't mind, Pal, but assuming a 4:3 proportion, I've corrected the aspect ratio of your attachment.)

Gracias gonZo, I just screencapped the player/picture windows as-is. -Pal
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:26:59 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 12:19:43 PM »
Alright, working my way through a folder of yet-to-be-found items...

Here we have a pretty and voluptuous brunette with short hair doing an effective job or relieving a couple of guys of their DNA. All I ever found is this page of caps from the video... despite looking, I've never actually run across a copy of the video itself, nor any info about who the brunette might be.

It looks 1970sish, so one would think she might have appeared in other loops or maybe in magazines and thus, could be identifiable. If you recognize her, please tell us about:

Unknown_Gorgeous_Big_Tit_Swinger_-_Threesome_HC.avi
   SOLVED! It's Mona!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:30:08 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 11:37:26 AM »
O fer the sake of Pete, WHICH Lorena is this... what movie is it from... what else has she done... etc...? ;)

WOT_Lorena

SOLVED it's Lorena Deniz (aka Dinez)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 11:25:23 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 02:08:34 PM »
I may have posted her in the past in an effort to locate this video (never found it :() so I'll post this here in an effort to find a name for the woman, which might help turn up the video or anything else she's done. I know, she's probably just some random webcam amateur, but with the cute face, the glasses and those tremendous hangers, I still gotta try. ;)

Anyone know/recognize/have info about/have a link to more of:

Unknown UK Babe Boob Squeezed And Dildo Fuck On Cam?

Added 7jan13 - I've begun to wonder if this woman 'Unknown UK Babe...' is perhaps Jade 38H. They look somewhat similar. I'll post a sample of Jade 38H to this thread for comparison as soon as the 1-1-1 rule allows. :)

OK, here's the link to the image of Jade 38H that I'm posting on 7jan13... do you think they're the same person? http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9987894.0;attach=291113;image

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:45:48 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 02:22:20 PM »
I don't have the video file for this one either (believe me, I've looked ;)) and for a while, I thought this was Paola Rios. However, upon further review, I'm thinking this isn't Ms. Rios... this woman is slimmer and perhaps a little young3r too. In fact, the still frame at 1:18 her figure resembles that of an early-mid-career Christy Canyon (praise doesn't get much higher than that). :)

Anyone recognize the lovely latina in Paola_SC?

SOLVED! It's Ariel Paola!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:11:57 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 02:30:42 PM »
Alright, following the written wisdom of JT Dogzone, I'll just keep going... maybe someone will stumble across this thread down the road and recognize some of these ladies.

Here's a woman I've posted before (she's not 'single-pic' in terms of stills, though AFAIK the attached page of caps is from the ONLY video she ever shot, and that's what I'd like info for/to find): I know she's Sabrina from BustyBrits (this video has the same setting as a still layout from them) ...she also worked for FoxyBrits. HOWEVER, Sabrina WHO?!?!? Maybe if I knew more about Sabrina (like a last name used for modeling or ANYthing) it might enable me to track down more of her or maybe even this video sabrina.wmv

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:26:05 PM by Palomine »

karloschaos

• A Cup
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 07:41:25 PM »
And here's pug-abp073 ...any guesses?

This is the gorgeous Georgia King. You can find more of her here.

(Palomine and I have decided that your link was OK, so I've restored it. No rule violation. Pardon the interruption, and please proceed. - gonZo)

Pal says: thanks for the big assist with the ID tho karlos! :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:45:44 AM by gonZo »

Palomine

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 02:00:01 PM »
Alright, moving on... her I've seen before (I think)... yet another impossibly adorable and otherworldy plush brunette who thankfully spends some of her time naked in front of a webcam. Anyone got a name for

OhMyGod Huge Lactating Boobs In White Bra - Webcam
SOLVED it's Miss Voluptuis!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 09:26:16 PM by Palomine »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 06:58:47 PM »
Alright, moving on... her I've seen before (I think)... yet another impossibly adorable and otherworldy plush brunettes who thankfully spends some of her time naked in front of a webcam. Anyone got a name for OhMyGod Huge Lactating Boobs In White Bra - Webcam
Yes sir.
That is indeed MissVoluptuis -formerly known as Angelina formerly known as SexXiiMaMa formerly known as Vicky.

Mod edit to say THANKS bnl... of course I know MissV but due to the pending decrepitude I was unable to put two and two together and am in your debt. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 08:57:38 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2012, 11:47:22 AM »
We're probably only solving less than 25% of what's been posted here so far, but I suppose that's actually not too bad, all things considered (if they were easy I'd not have posted them here in the first place). ;)

OK, here's another one that I might have put up a while back but I'm not sure, so I'm going to add it to this catchall thread. It's a cap page from a 226MB video that I've never been able to locate (though it's been a while since I last googled, so maybe it's been reposted someplace... I can only hope :)).

In it, an appealing regular/normal-looking brunette with pale skin and nice pillows services two guys (one of whom should lay off the beer). She's probably yet another unknowable amateur but even if there's a slim chance someone knows a name for her, or has any info, it's worth a try. :) As it happens, she bears a strong resemblance to a former GF though if that GF had been as plush and sexually adventurous as the woman in this clip seems to be, she might not be former. ;)

If you can, please shed light on the woman in Threesome-Homemade-Great-Amateur-Vid.wmv

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:06:47 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 12:39:55 PM »
Alright, back to it: something a bit different this time. I have no idea where I ran across this image... it appears to be a video cap from Fox cable tv... though I have no clue as to what it could be from or who she is (or even what she's doing really... I assume that she's not about to free a trouser snake even though that's what it sort of looks like). The file name makes me think of "America's Most Wanted" (which was on Fox, right?) but it looks pretty racy to be a basic-cable crime show dramatic re-enactment. It's a mystery.

If you recognize mostwantedgirl1 and can shed some light on it, please let us know... thanks! :)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:41:37 PM by Palomine »