Shocker2116

• A Cup
zz01sh
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2013, 02:08:31 PM »
zz01sh

Marie

Pal replies, still dizzy with amazement from the last ID: yup! Can't believe I didn't recognize her. Thank you! :) I've marked that post SOLVED.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:15:33 PM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
misca003 & 4
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2013, 02:18:51 PM »
misca003 & 4

Olivia Deville

Pal replies with a simple 'thanks' for your awe-inspiring ID abilities. :) I've marked that post SOLVED.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:14:54 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2013, 04:59:51 PM »
Though I'm still a bit woozled from the last few great IDs, thanks to my compulsive organizational/archival habits, there's a never-ending supply of mystery gal 'best bits' encountered in my online travels. :) IMO, the more esoteric the better! :D

Here we have a short lowrez cam? vid (8.7M, 2:21) in which a brunette with bangs and a horiffically overworked little black dress unveils her head-sized natural breasts to her audience. To my eye, she looks more than a little like a present-day Jennifer Love Hewitt after undergoing gene therapy to acquire Milena Velba's mammaries.

When she first scoops one of those phenomenally heavy-looking orbs out of her dress at 1:12 I can only imagine the audience reaction (assuming this was originally from a live cam show) ...apoplectic sputtering, gasps of amazement and spontaneous ejaculations must have been the norm. :) I mean really: between her vixenesque face, the bangs, those incredible breasts, areolas the size of saucers and hips and thighs suggesting the kind of plush/fleshy feminine fuckability that men like us dream about... it'd be a miracle if she hasn't been made the empress of some billionaire's private micronation by now. ;)

Cluewise there's not that much to go on: the clip has appeared at the macromastia.blog though I've no reason to think it's native to there. I have a vague impression that she's European... maybe German or British, but again, no evidence to support that. She's not a before-she-became-famous Bozena, right? Maybe you recognize her?

Hot Brunette In Business Attire Shows Her Huge Boobs aka sexy unknown lady – webcam – huge busty boobs & slim body aka Big boobed secretary

Edited 16apt13 to change name of file to 'Hot Brunette In Business Attire Shows Her Huge Boobs' which I think is a more recent/common name for this file. It might still be found under 'sexy unknown lady – webcam – huge busty boobs & slim body' though. Whatever the filename, it's worth watching and I'd still like to ID her. :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 09:42:05 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2013, 02:09:42 PM »
OK, another cap/index page from a video starring a woman I've only ever seen in it... just that one time. Not much to say about her other than that the whole thing looks kinda amateur... but she's very appealing: slender, but with a great natural rack a pretty little butt. The short punky haircut is nice too. :) If you know who she might be (she'd not the Devotes Fotzchen girl, I'm sure of that) or if she's ever appeared in other vids/pix, please let us know! :) TIA!

Guy_Films_His_Screaming_Big_Tit_GF_Getting_Fucked_Anally_Hard_By_A_Friend

Palomine

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2013, 02:14:11 PM »
OK, just another quick addition to this thread before I head out to the workshop to use hand tools instead of software tools.

Here we have a sultry looking small breasted natural brunette in 34.52 of three-hole hardcore action. It's nothing epic per se, but since I'm not dead yet, the sight of a beautiful woman accepting a cock into her mouth, pussy and ass is still of interest. If you recognize her, please say so. If you've seen the file online someplace, please mention that too... all the links I've ever seen for it lead to Oron or FileSonic, which have both been closed for months of course. :( Thanks in advance. :)

An unforgettable day.wmv

« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:18:20 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 02:32:25 PM »
An extra pic to help with the ID for "An Unforgettable Day.wmv" that I posted immediately preceding this post.

Palomine

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 03:18:55 PM »
OK, another one: here's a nicely padded natural brunette with great heavy-looking breasts made all the more visually impressive thanks to her tanlines. The 81M video looks a bit too polished to actually be an amateur work, and a good looking gal who agreed to receive an all-meat sigmoidoscopy on camera once is likely to have done so again. ;) So, if you recognize the pretty lady, please say so. TIA! :)

Hot girl with big tits gets fucked hard in her perfect ass

SOLVED it's Sabrina Lins!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:40:10 PM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2013, 03:19:57 PM »

Sabrina Lins

Mod edit: thanks Shocker! You are absolutely right! :D -Palomine
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:40:47 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »
OK, here's one for all you size kings. She's large and in charge, and appears to be swinging and sloshing her ginormous udders to and fro in this clip from BigTitsOnFilm.com... it's about 10 minutes in length and no, I don't have the actual clip itself. :( Any idea who she is? Any sort of model name or ID will suffice.

UnID large gal from BigTitsOnFilm

SOLVED it's April McKenzie!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:37:18 AM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2013, 08:02:40 PM »

April Mckenzie

Mod edit: man, my ability to recognize/recollect based on body parts and assorted birthmarks and moles pales in comparison to yours Shocker. Thank you yet again! :) -Palomine
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 01:35:30 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2013, 07:03:33 PM »
OK, we're dipping into the mists of antique kitsch with this one. ;)

This little clip (3.30, 23.4M) is from a saucy B-movie SciFi flick called 'Kiss Me Quick" and it was released in 1964 by Fantasy Films. Following the main title, the next card says 'Lady Gergie Tassle, el especimen perfecto' which I presume suggests the name of the pretty stripping redhead (a fembot I'm guessing from the IMDB synopsis) is Gergie Tassle. However, I couldn't find anything online to confirm 'Gergie Tassle' and I've never heard the name before myself (I also searched Georgie Tassle in case it was a typo). There's an IMDB listing for the movie itself here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058264/ with several women in the brief cast credits, but none of the actresses or characters are named Gergie.

SO, can anyone confirm or deny that the redhead is Gergie Tassle? Or maybe that's a character name and she's not in the credits? Any info about her would be of interest (aliases, other credits, whatever...). :) Thanks!

UnID med nat vint red from 'Kiss Me Quick' (1964)

The movie looks bad enough to be good btw... I've never seen it, though it's around online.

SOLVED! It's Althea Currier!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:14:50 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2013, 10:50:02 AM »
Though it's not a particular fetish of mine, from time to time I run across a BBW who genuinely floats my boat: the kind of woman who, if known in RL, you'd not want to lose a single pound because all of it just works so well on her. Of course (and sadly) not all BBWs inspire such lusty admiration, just as not all 'regular-sized' ladies do.

This particular woman, clearly in at least her mid-20s despite the schoolgirl outfit, definitely falls into the 'yah, she's a big gal but boy would I like to do her' category. ;) I guess the buttons being pushed aren't new: a pretty face (and bangs! :)), acres of soft, pale, creamy flesh including a big set of hangers not much smaller than her own head and from what little can be seen from the attached cap sheet, a very sweet-looking pink box nestled between her soft thighs. I don't have the video, but would still like to know who she is or if she's done any other work. :)

Can you enlighten us re: Big Tit School Gir BBW BlowJob Boyfriends - Homemade?
  SOLVED! It's Meow 34JJ! ...though I've been unable to locate a copy of this video clip. :(
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:19:31 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »
I'll be brief: she's pretty and I'm 90% sure we've discussed her before elsewhere in the forum. I screencapped to make the collage, including the 'orignal' filenames (not that I suspect they'll be much help. Can you ID:

UnID familiar med nat blk w glasses

Palomine

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2013, 03:09:34 PM »
For better or worse, I'm not yet desensitized or disinterested: when I see a pretty woman take off her shirt to display a big soft pair of natural breasts, I can't help but have my interest piqued. After all, I'm not made of stone (though parts of me might as well be if she's appealing enough ;)).

The attached cap sheet is from one of those wet t-shirt/spring break-type videos: there are a few featuring this gal floating around, but AFAICT they all seem to be taken at this same event. Though she's most likely some forever-unidentifiable amateur who maybe had too much to drink that night and/or just wanted the cash prize, maybe someone out there will recognize and be able to ID her.

After all, the famous 'Spring Break Flasher' from South Padre Island's 2002 Spring break DID eventually get IDed, so I'll remain cautiously optimistic about this one (who's just as impressive in her own way).

After all, the way that her hands look just so pitifully small as she tries to wrangle those fabulous fat puppies is fairly awesome. ;)

Dailymotion_-_AMAZING_HUGE_BOOBS!_AWESOME_TITTIES!!_-_a_Funny_video.mp4

Palomine

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2013, 04:29:14 PM »
A-effin-dorable!

She's what some might euphemistically describe as 'full bodied' but more than big enough up top to provoke hard, happy erections with her bust-waist-hip ratio. And then there's her red hair, her pretty, sweet-looking MILFy gal-next-door face and blue eyes. So many mouthfuls of kissable creamy flesh!

Can you ID? lg red lt plumper SiliconeFree

SOLVED! It's Ana aka Ginger from THA!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:25:13 PM by Palomine »