Tettone

• A Cup
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2013, 09:48:48 PM »
A-effin-dorable!

She's what some might euphemistically describe as 'full bodied' but more than big enough up top to provoke hard, happy erections with her bust-waist-hip ratio. And then there's her red hair, her pretty, sweet-looking MILFy gal-next-door face and blue eyes. So many mouthfuls of kissable creamy flesh!

Can you ID? lg red lt plumper SiliconeFree

Ana (sometimes also called Ginger)

Mod edit: thank you very much Tettone! :) -Palomine
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:11:24 AM by Palomine »

Tifosi

• C Cup
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »
OK, we're dipping into the mists of antique kitsch with this one. ;)

This little clip (3.30, 23.4M) is from a saucy B-movie SciFi flick called 'Kiss Me Quick" and it was released in 1964 by Fantasy Films. Following the main title, the next card says 'Lady Gergie Tassle, el especimen perfecto' which I presume suggests the name of the pretty stripping redhead (a fembot I'm guessing from the IMDB synopsis) is Gergie Tassle. However, I couldn't find anything online to confirm 'Gergie Tassle' and I've never heard the name before myself (I also searched Georgie Tassle in case it was a typo). There's an IMDB listing for the movie itself here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058264/ with several women in the brief cast credits, but none of the actresses or characters are named Gergie.

SO, can anyone confirm or deny that the redhead is Gergie Tassle? Or maybe that's a character name and she's not in the credits? Any info about her would be of interest (aliases, other credits, whatever...). :) Thanks!

UnID med nat vint red from 'Kiss Me Quick' (1964)

The movie looks bad enough to be good btw... I've never seen it, though it's around online.

Althea Currier - Gergie is the character

Mod edit: thank you so much Tifosi! I has a few pix of Althea, but couldn't put two and two together. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:14:12 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2013, 11:17:26 AM »
My continued appreciation to everyone who's contributed to this thread! :D

Cliche though it might be, the fact remains that happy = sexy. Which is not so say that this pulchritudinous redhead wouldn't provoke erections even if she were sneering at the camera: of course she still would. BUT, with an honest smile on her girl-next-door face (and those tig ol' bitties :)) her obvious appeal is just that much stronger.

She seems familiar... I'm pretty sure we've had her in the General Forum more than once. Does anyone recall who she might be?

UnID med nat amt? red from Beerman

SOLVED! It's Seana Rae!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:12:01 PM by Palomine »

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2013, 11:29:02 AM »
My continued appreciation to everyone who's contributed to this thread! :D

Cliche though it might be, the fact remains that happy = sexy. Which is not so say that this pulchritudinous redhead wouldn't provoke erections even if she were sneering at the camera: of course she still would. BUT, with an honest smile on her girl-next-door face (and those tig ol' bitties :)) her obvious appeal is just that much stronger.

She seems familiar... I'm pretty sure we've had her in the General Forum more than once. Does anyone recall who she might be?

UnID med nat amt? red from Beerman

Seana Rae

Gracias gOOb! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:11:10 PM by Palomine »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Palomine

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2013, 12:16:32 PM »
This query and the images it contains are from a prior IDQ post I made here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,583053.0.html and thus not relevant re: the '1-1-1' rule. I'm just integrating it into this 'single-photo IDQ' master thread.

I seem to think that maybe we actually IDed this cutie in some OTHER thread, but for the life of me I cannot recall. If you remember, and/or have an ID to share, please do so. Thanks! :)

carshot (aka Very cute and somewhat familiar...)

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 12:56:28 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2013, 12:52:52 PM »
I'm 99% sure I uploaded at least one pic of this subject many years ago, but can't find it for the life of me, so here she is again. I'll UL the other pic of her tomorrow once the 1-1-1 rule says it's OK.

IIRC, wherever she was found (perhaps amateur newsgroups a decade ago?) she was referred to as something like 'future wife' or 'perfect future wife' and given how she looks, that sentiment is easy to understand. Naturally-endowed brunettes (maybe Latina?) rarely come any more beautiful, lush or sultry than this lady. Any idea of an ID? TIA! :)

100_056X aka 'perfect future wife'

SOLVED! It's Natalie Fiore!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:27:01 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2013, 03:08:12 PM »
The only other pic I have of the '100_056X aka 'perfect future wife'' gal:

Palomine

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2013, 12:24:14 PM »
No idea who she is or where the two pictures are from or if their filenames are even original. All I know is that she's plush and very pretty. Can you ID her?

15hytr5eX

Palomine

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2013, 04:04:23 PM »
Alrighty then... moving on... head held high... optimism... manifest destiny and all that...

biggi_eg002 is a very familiar looking natural red-bru of the retro variety. I'm just about certain she's passed through these halls before, and fairly certain she's been identified. Care to refresh the collective community consciousness and reassert her ID? :)

SOLVED! It's Beth Berenson!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:56:35 PM by Palomine »

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2013, 04:40:45 PM »
Alrighty then... moving on... head held high... optimism... manifest destiny and all that...

biggi_eg002 is a very familiar looking natural red-bru of the retro variety. I'm just about certain she's passed through these halls before, and fairly certain she's been identified. Care to refresh the collective community consciousness and reassert her ID? :)

I know her as Beth Berensen.

Pal replies: OF COURSE it's Beth. See how senile I am? ;) Thanks gOOb! :D

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:56:07 PM by Palomine »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Geeve

• C Cup
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2013, 05:28:09 AM »
The only other pic I have of the '100_056X aka 'perfect future wife'' gal:

Natalie Fiore.

Pal says: Thanks Geeve! :D Those two photos must be from much earlier than her work for BTG, etc... I didn't recognize her at all without the extra padding I'm used to. ;) But I'm like 99% sure you're right: that vein on her right breast seems the same. WOW! I'm definitely an enthusiastic fan of the contemporary Natalie, but she was off-the-charts hot in those early snapshots. If anyone has more from that long ago, or knows where to find them, I'd certainly appreciate a PM with the info. :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:47:32 AM by Palomine »

Geeve

• C Cup
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2013, 05:28:46 AM »
No idea who she is or where the two pictures are from or if their filenames are even original. All I know is that she's plush and very pretty. Can you ID her?

15hytr5eX

Looks like Lilith from score to me.

Mod edit: that's a very astute guess... I agree it looks a fair bit like her (but with some facial differences) but the thing causing me doubt is that the footage looks very amateurish/webcam-like and IIRC, I've never seen Lilith do any webcam stuff on her own, though of course it's entirely possible that she did at some point. What's your confidence level? I just want to be fairly sure. Thanks! -Pal
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:47:14 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2013, 04:17:08 PM »
A vaguely Arabic-looking natural brunette with nice strong eyebrows being skewered. Any idea who she might be?

bouncing & warming_up

SOLVED! It's Sabrina!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:12:18 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2013, 05:45:41 PM »
IMO, THIS is what busty blondes are supposed to look like, as opposed to the endless plethora of Pamela Anderson wannabes.

Who is this Cousteau, pray tell? :)

SOLVED! It's Coco (Karups) aka Nataly (Andys Collection)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:12:56 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2013, 04:56:12 PM »
Plowing on ;) we have here this vaguely familiar blonde doing her impression of a shish-kebab. I seem to recall that she's European... maybe Eastern European... maybe starred in one of Roy Alexandre's many homages to lush womanhood. Any idea who she is?

dbbt

SOLVED! It's Kirsten Halborg!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:11:44 PM by Palomine »