Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2013, 12:49:48 PM »
Like some of the ladies I post in this thread, I used to know her name. Any help? 34164950-66708458Furra

SOLVED! It's Letitia from Teen Dreams!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:34:37 AM by Palomine »

Tifosi

• C Cup
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2013, 10:19:19 PM »
Like some of the ladies I post in this thread, I used to know her name. Any help? 34164950-66708458Furra

No help on a name but I do remember her. Several sets in hotels including shower and towel scenes. One set is at meandmylatina dot com as a "secretary".

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2013, 11:49:40 PM »

I get her name as Letitia from Teen Dreams.

Mod edit: thanks very much tdotter :) and thanks Tifosi too. I'm sure I've seen/saved her under at least one other name but Letitia seems to be the most kosher. Much appreciated. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:36:08 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2013, 12:27:51 PM »
We know her and have discussed her pretty face and ample charms in the General Forum more than once, but my tired noggin just can't recall her name atm. And yes, I know this particular photo is affected by the wide-angle-lens intentional distortion thing... she's not quite that big in RL, but who cares? She's lovely! :)

64658_454622844595636_1333821840_n

SOLVED! It's Selena Castro!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:33:59 AM by Palomine »

Tifosi

• C Cup
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2013, 10:39:06 PM »
We know her and have discussed her pretty face and ample charms in the General Forum more than once, but my tired noggin just can't recall her name atm. And yes, I know this particular photo is affected by the wide-angle-lens intentional distortion thing... she's not quite that big in RL, but who cares? She's lovely! :)

64658_454622844595636_1333821840_n

Selena Castro. Tasty.

Pal swears to Glob that if his recall gets any worse he's going to have to start using a Sharpie to write things down on his body ala Memento. Thanks Tifosi! :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:31:56 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2013, 12:59:52 PM »
OK, yet another longshot this time. This video clip was kindly provided to me by a pal here some time ago... it's about 12 minutes in length and ostensibly an amateur production originally (though we all know how many 'amateur' things are really staged shoots with professionals).

It opens with a completely naked brunette cleaning the floor on her hands and knees (isn't that how housework is always done)? ;) From the first frame it's abundantly clear that she's got a great figure: of the slim and stacked variety: a slender waist, small bottom and a nice swinging pair of natural breasts hanging from her ribcage. She seems oblivious to the attentions of the cameraman, and as she keeps working, it can be seen that she's also blessed with a very pretty face and is completely shaven. Though the looking-down angle isn't particularly flattering, it's hard not be be a little mesmerized as she cleans, given that she's a pretty woman in her birthday suit. Finally, she acknowledges her suitor with a smile, and though she keeps working (not a bad thing at all since her soft jigglers move about as she does) she clearly enjoys his attention... and his camera lingers on her body appreciatively.

Finally, she rises from the floor and looking at the camera, she scoops both of her pendulous hangers into her hands and easily brings a nipple up to her lips and gives it a wet kiss. She approaches the cameraman and returns to her knees, as she does so it's apparent that he's naked too and sporting a decent-sized erection (big surprise, I know ;)). Sweetly and slowly she begins kissing his thighs and letting his manhood rub against her face in the process. Before long she starts in on his shaft with her open mouth, occasionally glancing up to his POV to make eye contact with a smile.

By the time the four-minute-mark approaches, she's gently taking his cock head into her mouth and impaling her pretty face on it with determination... you can see her cheeks draw inward with suction. More eye contact and that powerful (and unfeigned-seeming) smile only add to the eroticism. After a couple more minutes of this she starts using her silver nail polished fingers to work his shaft as she emits sweet little moans of pleasure. At one point, she pulls his dick from her mouth with an audible pop and laps at his balls for a bit before returning to her respectable fist and mouth technique. Eventually she rises to her feet and stands before him, enthusiastically mauling her own (extremely soft looking) breasts and crouching down before him to lovingly apply the tender handfuls of flesh to his wet erection. More gentle groans of pleasure come from her, and she starts working his cock in the plush valley of her cleavage.

About halfway through the video the first edit dissolves to a new view: the camera is now away from them and the view is of her with thighs spread wide slowly impaling her bare pussy onto his erection (reverse-cowgirl style; the over-used term 'virginal-looking' comes to mind re: her genitals) as he lies beneath her on the tile floor (one imagines that the wet heat inside her more than offsets any discomfort he might feel from the cold, hard tile floor ;)). As she starts riding him like this, facing the camera, it's impossible not to appreciate her figure once again: this is really a remarkably slender woman with trim thighs, a flat belly *and* the sort of full, heavy, hanging breasts usually seen on much thicker gals... comparisons with the likes of Katarina Hartlova, Terry Nova or Christy Canyon would be entirely justified... she's every bit as lovely and impressive. :)

The pumping continues, and as most of his girth disappears inside her on each downstroke, her soft orbs jounce and slosh around on her ribcage in a delightfully hypnotic fashion. He's mostly passive throughout this, just occassionally reaching up to grasp soft handfuls of her copious breast-meat. Before long, she switches from her recumbent posture to one in which she's leaning forward on her toes, basically doing squats above him on the axis of his cock. Another cut has her reversed: still riding on top of him but this time with her back to camera to display her narrow but nicely-shaped derriere. Shortly thereafter, the next edit has the audience back in handheld POV mode as she rides him... though the image isn't as clear as it could be, it's compensated for by a closer view of her demure, hairless slit as it repeatedly swallows his engorged member. Breathing hard by this point, the camera altnerately zooms in on their enmeshed genitals and tilts up her torso to take in the pained look of ecstasy on her face while her heavy melons jounce around with each stroke. The pace (and sloshing) pick up and again, the noises she emits are as endearing as the visuals: not forced or hammy, she seems to be sincerely enjoying herself. Another cut denotes the passage of some time and finally, he ejactulates inside her... the next (and last) edit, just a few seconds from the end of the video, cuts to a closeup of her parted pussy lips above him, with semen dribbling out (her sizable engagement ring is also noticed for the first time ...by me anyway ;)). With her slender fingers, she spreads herself as widely open as possible (even closeup, oozing cum and thoroughly plowed, her genitals are every bit as attractive as the rest of her) and the video winds to a close as his juices trickle down onto his thigh next to his already-fading erection.

I hope some of you might have enjoyed my blow-by-blow description of this clip and with any luck, someone will be able to ID her. She DOES look familiar... I don't think she's Katarina Hartlova (aka Katrin Kozy, Katarina Dubrova aka Kathy...) but she looks similar and seems just too amazing not to have done more like this. Maybe it is Kataraina but shot a while ago... and without makeup... I'm not sure.

04_02_nacktputzen

« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:22:37 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2013, 06:39:31 PM »
I know I asked about this one a decade or so ago, but unfortunately I've forgotten. I think she's from Playboy... maybe mid-80s to early 90s?

atcnnNYUmagPIC

SOLVED! It's Kerri Kendall!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:08:31 AM by Palomine »

Tifosi

• C Cup
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2013, 09:25:34 PM »
I know I asked about this one a decade or so ago, but unfortunately I've forgotten. I think she's from Playboy... maybe mid-80s to early 90s?

atcnnNYUmagPIC

Kerri Kendall. Don't remember the year.

And again I'm in your debt. :) Thanks! :D -Pal
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:12:50 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2013, 12:30:28 PM »
OK: moving on! :)

Someone (sorry, I forget who) shared this gif a while back: in it, a brunette (or likely latina) 30-something gal is seen riding on top of a guy with her (natural?) money makers jouncing around in a wonderfully violent fashion. Can you ID the woman or the hardcore movie the clip is from?

3107689506_d28680da8a_o

Bonus: DL of 5M gif here: http://dep0sitfiles.com/files/yu1i02o9e (replace '0' with '0' of course).

SOLVED! It's Dominno!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:03:21 AM by Palomine »

Tifosi

• C Cup
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2013, 08:38:22 AM »
OK: moving on! :)

Someone (sorry, I forget who) shared this gif a while back: in it, a brunette (or likely latina) 30-something gal is seen riding on top of a guy with her (natural?) money makers jouncing around in a wonderfully violent fashion. Can you ID the woman or the hardcore movie the clip is from?

3107689506_d28680da8a_o

Bonus: DL of 5M gif here: http://dep0sitfiles.com/files/yu1i02o9e (replace '0' with '0' of course). [/

Can't download clip right now to be sure but I'd wager that is Dominno who is Czech as I recall. She went to a hairstyle with bangs and the outfit colour looks familiar.

Pal replies: thanks Tifosi! :) With your info, I'm able to agree that it is Dominno, from Bra Busters 8. Much appreciated. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:02:11 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2013, 10:51:57 AM »
Compulsive archivist/organizer that I am ;) I thought that I'd incorporate some of my older, still-unsolved IDQ subjects into this thread too.

Since their images are from prior/existing posts (often from years ago) the 1-1-1 rule won't come into play ...if there's only a pic or two, I'll display the full-rez versions, otherwise I'll use the lowrez proxies and you can visit the original thread for the full-rez ones. In addition to displaying the pix already on our server, I'll include a link to the original/separate thread in case anyone wants to check it for clues, etc... Also, I'll be referring to these IDQ subjects by the name of their original threads, rather than by their image filenames (since some feature more than one image file). For any that get solved (fingers crossed! ;)) I'll edit the ID with big
pink text into the post as always, so folks can easily separate the still-unsolved subjects in this thread.  

This subject is a medium vintage brunette with great gams and a saucy expression. In the top photo, her breasts look so firm that if the photo weren't so old, I'd swear she had implants. Do you recognize her? Thread here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979698.0.html (post-move to Solved sub-forum). Thanks. :)

A longshot: a leggy, smoky vintage brunette with a fine rack

SOLVED! It's Joanna Ashley aka Marie Arno!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 02:46:00 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2013, 11:01:53 AM »
This gal's surgeon did a less-than-artful job on her implants, and the tattoo splayed across her lower back isn't exactly subtle. Regardless, she's got that certain something... a sultry expression coupled with an accessible and appealingly girlish attitude in her photos. I've only ever seen pix from that one set out on the deck... and am assuming that the two indoor pix (with that zebra-print rug) are from the same shoot/time. Yes, she looks a lot like a million other women online, yet I'm still curious about her. The original thread (with full-rez attachments, these are just the proxy stamps) is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9978135.0.html

Can you put a name to:

Cute and funny looking brunette with mid-sized roundies

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:24:55 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2013, 11:11:07 AM »
A bona fide single-pic subject, I've been wondering about this one for ages. I probably ran across this photo several years ago... maybe in one of the busty newsgroups. Though she's probably some unknowable amateur who dipped her toe into modeling for a brief moment 10 or 15 years ago, maybe she did have a career in the business and someone will recognize her. Regardless, in this photo, she looks like either Danni Ashe's first cousin or the most amazing mom-next-door that any hormone-addled paperboy would dream about endlessly. ;) The original thread is brief (PedonBio thought she might possibly be 'Charlie' from early-90s Gent... a great guess but her face seems a bit different) but here it is: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9986565.0.html

Added later: I've continued to search and found other instances of this image scattered online, but still nothing that suggests an ID or original source. :( Any help appreciated. :)

Cute bob, nice hangers, great overall presentation  

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:55:49 PM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2013, 11:35:39 AM »
Leggy,smoky vintage brunette with a fine rack.
Joanna Ashley aka Marie Arno

Palomine

« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »
Leggy,smoky vintage brunette with a fine rack.
Joanna Ashley aka Marie Arno

Pal says: THANK. YOU! ...I've been wondering about her forEVER! :D Much appreciated tdotter... your ID acumen is amazing! :)