Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2013, 01:53:44 PM »
Another clip fragment, just 3.1M and 0:23 in size... originally from OverDevelopedAmateurs in 2002. In this fragment at least, her face isn't visible. What is visible are a tremendously nice pair of floppers, hanging fully halfway down to her waistline. She's got her brunette hair in braids, is moderately thick, and seems of good humor. If you can ID her, it'd be great. ;)

10.mpg (ODA) med ultrapend bru

« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 01:55:27 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #181 on: April 19, 2013, 01:58:38 PM »
Alright, this cam gal HAS been named at some point... she's got quite a few videos on DailyMotion (where this one was found) and elsewhere.

In any case, picture (if you will) your basic pretty, bespectacled brunette with an easy smile, bright eyes, a few distinctive birthmarks and the cock-stiffening figure of Christy Canyon. That's what we have here, in this 19:27 50.7M flv clip. She's lively and active and smiles and laughs and dances and bounces and pulls on and licks her nipples and even spreads her cheeks apart for her audience, putting on quite the show.

Do you recall her cam/modeling name by any chance?

Amazing babe with big tits gets naked on webcam

jmikeh

• Humble Harney
« Reply #182 on: April 19, 2013, 11:09:05 PM »

Anyone have any idea who she might be? My only guess is that maybe she's one of Omar's girls... you know: he's that happy black guy who makes videos of himself ravishing British gals (often somewhat plump, like this one is). I may be totally off-base of course, but that's all that comes to mind atm. Any help appreciated. :)

I actually have the ripped dvd and it's called  Big Omar's Big Boob Booty and she is billed as Keeley.  She is really fair skinned and has some unbelievably bouncy, juicy tits.  I have only seen this one scene of her.  Wish there was more.

Mod edit: thanks VERY much ...I really appreciate the assist! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:04:06 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »
This shot wmv clip gets posted every few years to the 'muscle control' thread... it's just 5M and 1:21 in size and features a familiar-looking natural and pendulous brunette who's got some truly impressive muscle control as well as just tbeing plain delicious in a Sue Nero/Vivianna/Fawn Miller sort of way.

I really don't recall if anyone ever put a name to her... does anyone remember? TIA! :)

SitBull-080602-118 aka fam 70s? muscle control tassels

SOLVED! It's Serena Martel!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:08:23 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2013, 08:16:43 PM »
Another older clip, sadly low-rez then over-compressed (how else to fit 6:31 into a paltry 4.5M)? If it weren't for her considerable charms, I'd have tossed this file away long ago.

So: she's a Brit of some sort, judging by her accent when she starts her amateur-style cam strip show by saying "...baby, I'm doing this just for you." Pale and a bit thick, she's got a pretty, regular-Brit-next-door kind of face (partially seen very briefly) and a monsterous (in the best possible sense) pair of heavy hangers. Later in the video, the blue shorts come off to reveal a lacy pair of black panties, but really: with all that pale creamy flesh, neither her dancing nor her fashion sense are the real draw here. ;)

More than any other model, she kind of reminds me of Denise Davies, and though she sort of even looks like Denise, I'm not thinking it's her. Any idea? Seen her in anything else?

Inquiring minds and all that... ;)

Massive_Titty_Strip
   SOLVED! It is Denise Davies!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:14:11 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2013, 08:39:32 PM »
OK, lest anyone think that I am wholly immune to the charms of the kind of model I sometimes refer to as a 'generic implanted blonde' permit me to assuage your concern. ;)

Here we have a few photos from an incomplete set of images featuring a model who pretty much fits that G.I.B. build, right down to hair, nail polish and size and shape of her implants. Despite this, she's awful cute and very appealing. :)

I know just about nothing re: the images themselves... I'd guess them to be from the mid 90s to early 00s and they might have been found in one of the breasts newsgroups before the current Gov. of New York gave ISPs an excuse to turn off all the binaries groups. :(

If you happen to recognize her, or would even like to hazard a guess as to her modeling name, or maybe even recall some other work she's done, we're all ears. :)

Cute med imp blnd on personal watercraft

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:31:10 PM by Palomine »

karloschaos

• A Cup
« Reply #186 on: April 23, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
This shot wmv clip gets posted every few years to the 'muscle control' thread... it's just 5M and 1:21 in size and features a familiar-looking natural and pendulous brunette who's got some truly impressive muscle control as well as just tbeing plain delicious in a Sue Nero/Vivianna/Fawn Miller sort of way.

I really don't recall if anyone ever put a name to her... does anyone remember? TIA! :)

SitBull-080602-118 aka fam 70s? muscle control tassels

Serena Martel

Mod edit to bow deeply in respect and gratitude for Karlos' impressive ID skills. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:07:52 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #187 on: April 23, 2013, 05:01:37 PM »
Prior post from a thread outside of the ID Request forum (edited Nov '15 to replace internal link broken by thread mergings with an attached image):

016QnPW (1) ULd side

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:19:58 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #188 on: April 23, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »
Another prior post linked from the OTF side boob thread, likely an unknowable middle-aged lady on some European beach who just happens to have world-class breasts, but why not try for an ID? ;)

UnID fam lg beach woman ULd sideboob

Edited to ask: does anyone think she might be Greta Guugili? Reference samples here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9981707.msg10302981.html#msg10302981

Edited again: I know above reference link is broken... due to thread mergings I think. Also, the original internal link this IDQ post pointed to also was broken, so I'm attaching a replacement pic after the fact.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:15:35 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #189 on: April 23, 2013, 05:19:34 PM »
Another prior post I'm wrapping into this thread, this time from the One Boob Out thread:

blow122 hj sm bru nat ULd gf one br out

Palomine

« Reply #190 on: April 23, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »
And another notable one-off from a prior post (by another user) featuring a woman who has a profile that's just as arousing as the beautiful natural breast she's cupping in her hand:

unknown lady

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:29:47 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #191 on: April 23, 2013, 05:31:31 PM »
And another prior upload that deserves to be included here:

Beerman 01-05__624 UnID med bru purple shirt ULd one br out

SOLVED! It's Pauline aka Bustyteen aka Sandy aka Isabel...

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:23:06 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #192 on: April 23, 2013, 08:49:20 PM »
A 28.4M 9:47 clip from parts unknown, this somewhat-amateur-looking clip features your basic gorgeous vampy naturally-slung brunette (persumably Russian) displaying her wares and then indulging in some brief dildo play before receiving a thorough seeing-to from some guy. Of note is her creamy complexion, which is nicely set off by her dark hair, deep red lipstick and dark flashing eyes. Unfortunately, I have no other clues to offer in hopes of getting an ID, which doesn't change the fact that she's essentially perfect. ;)

Russian girl with huge tits gets fucked

Palomine

« Reply #193 on: April 24, 2013, 09:05:30 PM »
Today, a tiny 4.9M 0:36 vid segment originally from ODA (OverDevelopedAmateurs) this 2003 clip features a faceless and very plush brunette swinging her soft dangling hangers to and fro for the camera. Her redundant tee-shirt is emlazoned with a single word: 'HER' and you can hear the cameraman whispering directions. Other than that, I don't have a clue... there are some awesome models at ODA but I'm afraid I'm not as familiar with some of them as I'd like to be. ;)

SitBull-071019-170 aka UnID (ODA) med nat bru dangles her floppers

karloschaos

• A Cup
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2013, 08:45:14 AM »
And another prior upload that deserves to be included here:

Beerman 01-05__624 UnID med bru purple shirt ULd one br out

Pauline/Paulina/Isabel
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Bustyteen

Mod edit: you are (of course :)) correct Karlos. With so many aliases, I can almost rationalize my confusion. Thanks! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:27:16 AM by Palomine »